| COVID-19/Vaccine |
|Interest of||• Emergent BioSolutions|
Currently no COVID-19 vaccine is publicly known to exist, and the official narrative as of early 2020 was that such a vaccine might be a year or two away. Various politicians, nevertheless, have referred to a COVID vaccine rollout as a pre-condition for the end of the COVID lockdown. However, a vaccine is reportedly under intensive study around the world, and reports of vaccines surfaced as early as April 2020.
- 1 Recombination: genetic modification of human DNA through vaccination?
- 2 Historical precedents
- 3 Large scale antibody tests as preparation?
- 4 Early trials
- 5 Advocates of mandatory COVID-19 vaccination
- 6 Resistance
- 7 Concerns
- 8 Related Quotations
- 9 References
Recombination: genetic modification of human DNA through vaccination?
In the 2009 swine flu panic, some governments, among them France and Germany, bought vaccines and/or drugs (GSK's Relenza and Roche's Tamiflu) that they later destroyed. Some Third World countries showed little interest in obtaining them as 'gifts' and the flu turned out to be rather harmless.
Doctors did not recommend vaccination at the time, the risks seemed to high compared to possible gains. German doctors (the Kommission der Deutschen Ärzteschaft) believed that "the Health Department had fallen for a campaign of the Pharma Industry", as quoted in the introduction to a (highly recommended) ARTE documentary film. 
Moreover, officials got a different shot than the common man: the official version contained a small dose of the full genome of H1N1, whereas the underlings got a mix of toxic adjuvants and crippled virus parts called Pandemrix. French MP Marisol Touraine remarks: "The French people seem to be more worried about the vaccine, than the flu!"(00:14:50)
Large scale antibody tests as preparation?
At first, politicians as Jens Spahn assumed, that antibody tests could act as "proof for immunity". After he met with Roche lobbyists in Penzberg, Germany, he changed his mind  echoing WHO recommendations. Continuing the airtight logic that a case constitutes a person who carries a coronavirus, then anybody who is antibody-positiv constitutes a 'case' - and therefore is in need for vaccination.
- 23 April - UK.
- 28 April - Nine News Australia reported that West Australians would "soon be some of the first humans in the world to trial a ground-breaking coronavirus vaccine".
Advocates of mandatory COVID-19 vaccination
- Full article: Mandatory vaccination
- Full article: Mandatory vaccination
Early proponents in the political arena of forced vaccination include:
The president of the Lazio region, Nicola Zingaretti from the left-wing Partito Democratico, has issued an order (of unknown legality) for mandatory flu vaccination for all citizens over 65 and all health personnel and pediatricians.Zingaretti himself became ill, diagnosed with Covid-19, but have made a full recovery.
- In April 2020 in the Spanish region of Andalucia, influenza vaccinations were mandated in 2020 for all over 65's and "people at risk", as part of the regions Covid-19 measures. This is despite the fact that influenza vaccines do not help against Covid-19, and may even aggravate it due to vaccine interference. (April 2020)
- Others have mandated it for "high risk" populations such as medical staff. (March 2020)
A common resistance tactic would be to have doctors sign a certificate, making them liable for consequences of their action. A legal problem is that "nobody" is liable in case of damage imposed on subjects.
Heavy internet censorship was evident by April 2020 of any dissent from the WHO's official narrative, fuelling scepticism about it, and the big pharma lobby promoting a vaccine as a required response to COVID-19. This relates to concerns about safety and personal sovereignty.
|COVID-19/Lockdown/UK||“Journalists should stop asking about an ‘exit strategy.’ There is only one way we can ‘exit’ full lockdown and that is when we have a vaccine. Until then, we need to find ways we can adapt society and strike a balance between the health of the nation and our economy”||Nadine Dorries||15 April 2020|
|Event 201||“[M]y team has been monitoring the public response. And on various social media channels and cable networks, there's been some conspiracy theories that are around about the potential that pharmaceutical companies or the UN have released this for their own benefit... if conspiracy theories like this come up already, so we are on the edge of hysterical reactions.”||18 October 2019|
|Anthony Fauci||“No matter what phase you're in there are certain fundamental things that we've done that are not like it was in September or October , you want to call it the "new normal," you can call it whatever you want.”||Anthony Fauci||16 April 2020|
|Anthony Fauci||“I feel confident that over a period of time we will get a good vaccine, that we will never have to get back to where we are right now.”||Anthony Fauci||8 April 2020|
|Muammar Gaddafi||“They will create the viruses themselves and sell you the antidotes. Thereafter, they will pretend to take time to find the solution when they already have it.”||Muammar Gaddafi||September 2009|
- https://www.wodarg.com/ (June 7, 2020)
- Profiteure der Angst (Profits from Fear) (Fr/Ger), ARTE documentary, https://vimeo.com/403175258
- https://twitter.com/9NewsAUS/status/1255130851978825733 saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- Note: the earlier proponents come forward with this, the more likely they are connected or committed to deep state actors.
|This is a page stub. Please add to it.|