| Ehden Biber |
|Interests|| • COVID-19/Vaccines|
IT researcher who located the Albanian and Brazilian contracts for the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine online.
Ehden Biber is a cybersecurity researcher at the University of London. He discovered contracts Pfizer had with Brazil and Albania online and verified the authenticity via digital signatures. He then started to discuss his findings in the terms and conditions with the hashtag #PfizerLeak on Twitter.
His findings are:
- Pfizer uses a standard format for contracts with slight amendments for each country
- there is a non-disclosure clause of ten years, he has information that it is 30 years for Israel
- even if another drug or vaccine to cure the disease is found, the purchaser can not exit the contract
- Pfizer is not bound by a delivery date, can decide what amount with each delivery, if late, the purchaser can not cancel certain quantity
- the Brazilian contract prohibits the testing and and identification of batches
- Pfizer will not be liable for any damages, because (according to Pfizer's contract) the long-term effects and efficacy of the vaccine are not currently known
- https://de.rt.com/international/121804-pfizers-geheimvertrag-geleakt-vollstandige-immunitat-pharmariese/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://www.msn.com/de-ch/nachrichten/other/pfizer-w-c3-a4lzt-risiken-auf-k-c3-a4ufer-ab-grosse-unterschiede-bei-preisen/ar-AAMQxKt saved at Archive.org
- https://www.vrt.be/vrtnws/nl/2021/07/29/pfizerleaks-zin-en-onzin-over-de-gelekte-vaccincontracten/ saved at Archive.org
- https://senseofawareness.com/2021/07/29/pfizerleak-exposing-the-pfizer-manufacturing-and-supply-agreement-day-12/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is