| Face mask |
(Sensory deprivation, COVID-19/Legislation)
|Interest of||• Bryan Ardis|
• Jeremy Howard
|From an obscure phenomenon, face masks became a central part of the COVID-19 psychological operation starting in March 2020.|
Face masks were a relatively obscure phenomenon before the COVID-19 event started in March 2020; mainly used by doctors during surgery, in medical settings and somewhat popular in East Asia, mostly against air pollution. No studies of long term or widespread use of face masks had been done, for the simple reason that none of the research done suggested they significantly affected virus transmission.
- 1 Official narrative
- 2 Psychological aspects
- 3 Mandation
- 4 Effects
- 5 Dissidents
- 6 Raiding of doctors
- 7 Other solutions
- 8 Related Quotations
- 9 Related Document
- 10 Rating
- 11 References
At the start of 2020, the official narrative about face masks was they were useful protection against air pollution, but had no impact on virus transmission. This was in line with the scientific literature and echoed by numerous public pronouncements from "experts" such as Fauci.
A sudden shift in the longstanding guidance occurred in March 2020 occurred due to "political lobbying" by unnamed forces. Studies appeared claiming that face mask use could reduce the spread of Covid-19 by 75%.
The idea caught on and has multiple aspects, some of which are not fully understood, and might imply careful planning as part of a broader operation.
- A mask functions as a muzzle, physically and metaphorically gagging people.
- A mask decreases empathy by turning people into faceless entities, as if the population was an undifferentiated mass
- Mask mandates confuse and disorients people, since the medical evidence suggests they are irrelevant
- The masks are a constant promoter of COVID panic. Inhalation of CO2 can induce in humans an emotion closely replicating spontaneous panic attacks.
- The masks function as a reminder of the state's power over you.
- The masks function as a self-policing device, where people can monitor each other and social pressure will make people bow to compliance.
- The masks, which are supposed to be changed several times a day, but in many cases are worn for months on end, greatly increase the rate of pneumonia and respiratory diseases.
- a. This contributes to the wanted COVID-emergency.
- b. Long-term weakening of people's respiratory systems might be a goal in itself.
- Masks function as a blackmail device, where good behavior (taking vaccines, allowing children to take the vaccine) will be rewarded with a promised removal of forced masks.
- A large proportion of masks contain graphene, a novel industrial material also present in the the PCR-tests and - allegedly - the RNA-vaccines and with insufficiently tested health effects.
- a. The thin and lightweight, yet tough and intractable particles "are notoriously worrisome in terms of the detrimental effects they can have on our health, particularly when breathed in…”.
- b. In addition, researchers from the EU Graphene Flagship project discovered that "injecting graphene oxide into a specific region of the brain silences the neurons responsible for anxious behaviour," making Jon Rappoport ask; "Are millions of people walking around in a sedated dumbed-down haze, because they’re wearing masks?"
- Full article: Face mask/Mandation
- Full article: Face mask/Mandation
WHO policy until 2020 did not recommend the general public wear masks of any kind, until a bout of "political lobbying" in Spring 2020.
A pressing issue in American schools. The Williamson County Schools Board of Education in Tennessee voted to require masks for students, staff and visitors inside and on school premises. Parents are angry.
Mask wearing is a hindrance to inter personal communication and empathy and it reduces both; masks slightly muffle ordinary speech, and facial expressions carry a lot of information, which is lost by mask wearing.
Mask wearing allows feel happy to be part of the crowd who are striving to "fight" COVID, especially where mask wearing rates are high. They refuse to hear evidence about the ineffectiveness of masks in part because they don't want to admit that they were tricked (as with other false flag attacks). Society has used fearmongering to normalise face masks, at the expense of human interaction.
Mask wearing is an important ritual to psychologically unite isolated and fearful citizens into a crowd. Mask wearers, by instantly recognising other mask wearers, draw psychological comfort, just as they are programmed to feel aggression to and fear of dissidents.
Identification of dissidents (untermeschen)
Various leaders or leading groups have seen fit to exempt themselves from mask wearing, generally just de facto. This underlines their superior status.
On 18 August 2021, the UK Parliament was recalled due to the situation in Afghanistan; particularly the Afghanistan/2021 withdraw. The BBC noted that most Conservative Party MPs did not wear face masks despite it being under government public health guidelines.
In stunning display of power structures, the governing class openly ignores mask use themselves, while requiring the serving staff around them to wear them. For example at the G7 summit in Cornwall in June 2021, the leaders, including the elderly Queen Elizabeth, practiced "social distancing" and masking in briefly public, while not doing so in private.
In a September 2021 gala event, a maskless Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who likes to present an image of being progressive, wore a designer dress embossed with "tax the rich", while the serving staff around her had to wear masks.
In October 2021, Conservative MPs are still not wearing masks. Opposition MPs are calling on them to set an example.
|National Deaf Children's Society spokesperson on impact of face masks for deaf people|
- Face masks have impeded on children's development. Face masks also make it difficult for people with disabilities to communicate.
- The “single-use" masks could take up to 450 years to biodegrade. Researchers at Swansea University found significant amounts of toxins (lead, copper, and antimony) within the silicon-based and plastic fibres of common disposable face masks after exposure to water, making them warn of a "substantial environmental impact" from used masks. The study did not look into potential impacts of these particles being inhaled by users during normal breathing over many years
As Swiss Policy Research pointed out "for decades, studies have shown that face masks don’t work against respiratory virus epidemics. But with the onset of the coronavirus pandemic and increasing political pressure, suddenly studies appeared claiming the opposite. In reality, these studies were a mixture of confounded observational data, unrealistic modelling and lab results, and outright fraud. The most influential fraudulent study certainly was the WHO-mandated meta-study published in The Lancet."
- A May 2020 meta-study on pandemic influenza published by the US CDC found that face masks had no effect, neither as personal protective equipment nor as a source control. 
- A Danish randomized controlled trial with 6000 participants, published in the Annals of Internal Medicine in November 2020, found no statistically significant effect of high-quality medical face masks against SARS-CoV-2 infection in a community setting. 
- A large randomized controlled trial with close to 8000 participants, published in October 2020 in PLOS One, found that face masks “did not seem to be effective against laboratory-confirmed viral respiratory infections nor against clinical respiratory infection.” 
- A February 2021 review by the European CDC found no high-quality evidence supporting the effectiveness of non-medical and medical face masks in the community. Furthermore, the European CDC advised against the use of FFP2/N95 masks by the general public. 
- A July 2020 review by the Oxford Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine found that there is no evidence for the effectiveness of face masks against virus infection or transmission. 
- A November 2020 Cochrane review found that face masks did not reduce influenza-like illness (ILI) cases, neither in the general population nor in health care workers. 
- An April 2020 review by two US professors in respiratory and infectious disease from the University of Illinois concluded that face masks have no effect in everyday life, neither as self-protection nor to protect third parties (so-called source control). 
- An article in the New England Journal of Medicine from May 2020 came to the conclusion that face masks offer little to no protection in everyday life. 
- A 2015 study in the British Medical Journal BMJ Open found that cloth masks were penetrated by 97% of particles and may increase infection risk by retaining moisture or repeated use. 
- An August 2020 review by a German professor in virology, epidemiology and hygiene found that there is no evidence for the effectiveness of face masks and that the improper daily use of masks by the public may in fact lead to an increase in infections.
In the summer of 2020, numerous corporate media outlets exploited false reports that French “mask opponents” had killed a bus driver in Bayonne to depict opponents as violent fanatics. In reality, the attackers were petty criminals who rode without a ticket; the incident had nothing to do with masks. No media outlet is known to have published a correction.
Raiding of doctors
In June 2020, the German Dr. Ronny Weiklrecorded a video in which the medical profession was asked not to look away, but to issue an exemption certificate if there were health problems when wearing a mask. As a result, many patients, including many children, came to Weikl's practice week after week, some of whom had huge complaints in connection with wearing masks, and therefore asked for a certificate of exemption. Around 1,000 exemption certificates were given by mid-December. On December 16th, 2020, the police completely unexpectedly carried out a search of his practice and home on suspicion of “issuing incorrect health certificates”. 10 police officers from a special task force searched the practice and his home for several hours, confiscating numerous documents, in particular IT equipment. In autumn 2021, the public prosecutor's investigations were completed and charges were brought against Weikl. He was forced to set up a strong but costly legal team to defend himself against these allegations and to prove his innocence. He also suffered a massive defamation campaign by [[corporate media]. If he is found guilty, the judgment will be used as a precedent for many other doctors who also were raided because of giving too many mask certificates and who are accused of similar things.
- Air filters have become a focus in addition to masks.
|Ron DeSantis||“Politicians want to force you to cover your face as a way for them to cover their own asses that's just the truth they want to be able to say they're taking this on and they're doing this even though it's not proven to be effective they want to continue to do it”||Ron DeSantis||22 August 2021|
|Arne Duncan||“Have you noticed how strikingly similar both the mindsets and actions are between the suicide bombers at Kabul’s airport, and the anti-mask and anti-vax people here? They both blow themselves up, inflict harm on those around them, and are convinced they are fighting for freedom.”||Arne Duncan||29 August 2021|
|Alexander Lukashenko||“It’s just over the top to send police to track down those who aren’t wearing masks. We aren’t the West.”||Alexander Lukashenko||23 October 2021|
|Jacob Rees-Mogg||“Masks are worn more by socialists when there are television cameras around than when they are not going to be seen.”||Jacob Rees-Mogg||21 October 2021|
|Document:Women's March petitions Jack Dorsey to ban Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene from Twitter||Article||14 August 2021||Libby Emmons||The leading American feminist organisation is pressuring Twitter to remove Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene from their platform. She stands accused of promoting "conspiracy theories" about COVID over her scepticism of Fauci. She has been censored before. How much longer is there before she is permanently banned?|
- https://twitter.com/CDCDirector/status/1456645731691925518 , 5 Nov 2021
- Pictures from different events in the 2007/2008 period.
- Rapoport quotes: "Ken Donaldson is a respiratory toxicologist at the University of Edinburgh and he and his colleagues are among the first to raise the warning flag on graphene, at least for nanoscopic platelets of the material. It is not too great a leap of the imagination to imagine how such tiny flakes of carbon might be transported deep within the lungs similar to asbestos fibres and coal dust. Once lodged within, there is no likely mechanism for the removal or break down of such inert particles and they might reside on these sensitive tissues triggering a chronic inflammatory response or interfering with the normal cellular functions.”
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi addresses rich maskless donors
- For decades, studies have shown that face masks don’t work against respiratory virus epidemics. But with the onset of the coronavirus pandemic and increasing political pressure (see below), suddenly studies appeared claiming the opposite. In reality, these studies were a mixture of confounded observational data, unrealistic modelling and lab results, and outright fraud. The most influential fraudulent study certainly was the WHO-mandated meta-study published in The Lancet.
- https://swprs.org/corona-fakes-in-schweizer-medien/ (paywall, quoted by https://swprs.org/corona-fakes-in-schweizer-medien/