On a wall in Paris: “You will not confine our anger.”
|Date||March 2020 - Present|
|Interest of||Little Apostate, Maxime Bernier, Daily Expose, Michelle Dewberry, Reiner Fuellmich, David Greenhalgh, Julia Hartley-Brewer, Health Freedom for Humanity Symposium 2021, Israeli Peoples Committee, Esther McVey, Maajid Nawaaz, Isabel Oakeshott, Thomas Oppermann, Rebel News, Dominique Samuels, Desmond Swayne|
Resistance about COVID-19 has many facets: In phase one, where chaos and panic prevailed, resistance included mental hygiene, staying out of hysteria, keep one's sanity. In phase two (April-?) resistance included: civil disobedience, lawsuits, demonstrations and the speaking out against the measures. Many doctors and experts have joined into the movement early on.
A group of doctors wrote a letter to the Premier advocating an alternative response to disease management, noting that more than 41,000 people die every year in Victoria, roughly 10,000 each from cardiovascular disease and cancer, yet in seven months of a supposed pandemic less than 600 Victorians have died of Covid-19: 90% of them over 65 years of age and most with multiple co-morbidities.
In early September a letter signed by 619 medical doctors 1710 medically trained health professionals from Belgium is sent to authorities and media asks for an open debate about the corona-measures without any form of censorship.
In July the extra-parliamentary Corona review board formed to discuss with experts the overreach of the taken measures and influence policymakers (ACU2020). Robert F. Kennedy was invited as a speaker to a gathering in Berlin on 29 August 2020.
It has been reported in August 2020, that over six thousand scientists and doctors have signed a petition against the coronavirus lockdown measures (the Great Barrington Declaration, urging that those not in the at risk category should be able to get on with their lives as normal, and that lockdown rules in both the US and UK are causing ‘irreparable damage’.
Doctor Carrie Madej said COVID vaccines are meant “to make us into genetically modified organisms” and to “hook us all up to an artificial intelligence interface”. BBC says this is false. The "fact checker" they referenced was Bill Gates. The Gates Foundation says it is fake news LOL.
After a month or so of lockdown, resistance was growing among the locked down, with increasings suspicions of its motives, and awareness of other agendas at work.
- In England, by the end of September, substantial protests happened in Trafalgar Square in London.
- North Carolina saw demonstrations in mid April.
- Protesters in Berlin, Germany, demand constitutional rights. Activist video: www.nichtohneuns.de
- In Germany, medical lawyer Beate Bahner who filed a complaint against the corona measures with the Federal Constitutional Court Of Germany and called for demonstrations, was arrested and deported to a prison psychiatric ward for two days. The public prosecutor is investigating for „public provocation to commit crimes“ and shut down her website temporarily.
- Another lawyer asks in an open letter to the German Federal Chamber of Lawyers: „Lawyers sent to psychiatric hospital for protest? Is it that time again in Germany?“
- April, 25: Protests in Vienna, Austria (200 people reported) and
- all along the border of Germany/Poland. 125.000 cross boarder workers are denied passage;
- similar repercussions at European borders are likely not given enough media attention. 
- In Switzerland, a „corona critical“ doctor was arrested by a special police unit for alleged „threats against relatives and authorities“ and deported to a psychiatric clinic.
- In Chile, protests that erupted over an increase in ticket prices in 2019, continued in in April of 2020 during the lockdown.
- German general practitioners have published an appeal to politics and science in which they call for „a more responsible handling of the corona crisis“.
- Since Mai, 1 2020: Protests (350 - 1000 people) in every major city in Germany (and probably worldwide, i.e. US) 
- "Outraged by their governor’s ban on “non-essential” sales and activities, thousands of angry Michigan residents got into their cars and drove to her office in Lansing, in what they dubbed ‘Operation Gridlock.’"
- A internet search (May, 1 2020) for "corona car convoy protest" reveals that all over the world a wave of protests involving car convoys - thus obeying the 'no-contact-rule' - happened. 
Legal cases against "lockdown" measures
Various courts, up to the supreme court(s) are critical of the measures:
- In September 2020 a federal judge ruled the Pennsylvania lockdown “Unconstitutional”
- The German supreme court ruled general stay-at-home-orders illegal. 
- In Hesse, Germany, the supreme court ruled against general stay-at-home-orders and made clear that politicians need constantly prove why basic rights are taken away - citizens had not to prove why they are exercising their rights. Meetings of 50 people must be allowed. In consequence local politicians support protests to open German borders.
April 2020, as the lower case fatality rate became clear, judges and lawyers started to challenge the proportionality of the COVID lockdown, i.e. Peter Vornahme (Judge, Bavaria, Germany) and Lord Sumption (Judge, UK).
- German website collecting legal cases (over 200 cases as of 17 September 2020 )
- Jens Wernicke, editor of rubikon.news published a lawsuit and announced his intention to go "a long way through the courts".
- The website kollateral.news of a German specialist lawyer is collecting reports on „suffering due to the lockdown“ and on the actual situation in German hospitals.
- Julia Hartley-Brewer
- Kate Shemirani
- Gillian McKeith
- Katie Hopkins
- Anna Brees
- Denise Welch
- Tonia Buxton
- Gillian McKeith
- Katie Hopkins
- Anna Brees
- Denise Welch
- Tonia Buxton
- Abi Roberts
- Dominique Samuels
- Emma Kenny
- Kathy Gyngell
- Laura Perrins
- Teixeira Hambro
- Sean Ward
- Martin Daubney
- Piers Corbyn
- Ann Widdecombe
- Michael Yeadon
- GB News
- Cynthia McKinney
- Nicki Minaj
- Kim Iversen
- Cassandra Fairbanks
- Naomi Wolf
- Sage Steele
- Leigh-Allyn Baker
- Janice Dean
- Laura Ingraham
- Laura Loomer
- Michelle Malkin
- Sharyl Attkisson
- Jeanine Pirro
- Ann Coulter
- Carrie Underwood
- Tomi Lahren
- Chrissy Mayr
- Mindy Robinson
Despite intense pressure to conform, many doctors and scientists have supported or participated in the resistance. Some covered in Wikispooks include:
- Dolores Cahill
- Vernon Coleman
- Stefan Hockertz
- John Ioannidis
- Stephen Karanja
- Peter McCullough
- Joseph Mercola
- Christiane Northrup
- Didier Raoult
- Wolfgang Wodarg
- Sucharit Bhakdi
- Ryan Cole
- Luc Montagnier
- Health Freedom For Humanity
|COVID Recovery Group||Tory MPs who oppose lockdown measures for England during the COVID-19 pandemic, including those who voted against the restrictions.|
|White Rose||COVID-19 resistance group taking the immense power of memetic warfare to the streets, via the medium of stickers!|
|Zev Zelenko||A New York doctor who has treated coronavirus patients using hydroxychloroquine with high success rate|
|Ron DeSantis||“Politicians want to force you to cover your face as a way for them to cover their own asses that's just the truth they want to be able to say they're taking this on and they're doing this even though it's not proven to be effective they want to continue to do it”||Ron DeSantis||22 August 2021|
|Maajid Nawaaz||““Up to 700,000 vaccine passports have been affected by NHS blunders, locking many people out of foreign travel, after the wrong data was recorded by health officials”
Imagine (if) this locked you out of DOMESTIC services?#Resist”
|Maajid Nawaaz||3 September 2021|
|Document:A targeted and evidence-based approach to the COVID-19 policy response (an open letter)||Open letter||21 September 2020||Karol Sikora|
|An open letter to UK PM Boris Johnson from prominent scientists to hinder a new lockdown and change other failed policies|
|File:WorseThanTheDisease.pdf||paper||10 May 2021||Stephanie Seneff|
|Peer reviewed paper concerned with gene mutation caused by vaccines in humans|
- https://www.aier.org/article/open-letter-from-medical-doctors-and-health-professionals-to-all-belgian-authorities-and-all-belgian-media/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://docs4opendebate.be/en/open-letter/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- Eric Berne, M.D, "Let's pull a fast one on Joey", in: Games People Play. The psychology of human relationships, Penguin Books, 1964, p.122
- https://www.echo24.de/region/stuttgart-demonstration-coronavirus-einschraenkungen-menschen-polizei-13745965.html (see picture)
- https://kollateral.news/was-wollen-wir/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is