The Corbett Report
After initial research began in 2006 seeking answers about the attacks of September 2001, James Corbett launched The Corbett Report in 2007. Corbett prolifically writes, produces and hosts the majority of articles, podcasts, interviews, documentaries, and videos that present analysis and contextualization of news, politics, society, history and economics. The independent website asserts that it operates on the principles of "open source intelligence" where in addition to his own research, Corbett gathers information for his shows, with assistance from many supporters on twitter and other internet sources. The Corbet Report is funded through a variety of means by listener donations and memberships. [CR 1] Interviews, articles and videos about current affairs and purportedly "suppressed history" are also provided from an independent perspective. The Corbett Report YouTube channel also hosts the podcast New World Next Week and is an affiliate of the [Tragedy and Hope] website.
Regular series' and shows
The Corbett Report hosts a number of frequent shows in which James Corbett is joined by other people to discuss current world events. These are published on the YouTube channels, CorbettReport and Corbett Report Extras with 169,906 subscribers & 38,862,343 views, and, 8,277 subscribers & 474,545 views as of 2016-11-29, respectively.[CRY 1][CRY 2]
- #NewWorldNextWeek – Weekly show bringing up the latest news about world events, co-hosted with James Evan Pilato of Media Monarchy.
- The Geneva Business Insider – Monthly conversation about economics, finance and politics. Co-hosted together with David L. Smith of the The Geneva Business Insider blog.
- Asia-Pacific Perspective – Monthly show covering news in the Asia-Pacific region. Co-hosted together with Broc West of The Asia-Pacific Perspective and Fukushima Update blogs.
- The EyeOpener – Reports produced for the FBI whistle-blower Sibel Edmonds' Boiling Frogs Posts website.
- NewsBud, Boiling Frogs Post, and Spiro Skouras are among the frequent guests and are contributing partners producing content to cross-publish videos and articles on each others' news sites.
Special guests and interviews
- Michel Chossudovsky
- Christoph Germann
- Austin Green of Free Mind Films
- G. Edward Griffin
- Richard Grove
- Alex Jones
- Adam Kokesh
- Robbie Martin[CR 2], director of A Very Heavy Agenda
- Graeme MacQueen
- Stefan Molyneux vs. Tom Willcutts
- James Perloff
- Joyce Riley of The Power Hour
- Larken Rose
- Ken Shishido
- Sean Stone[YT 1] of Enter The Buzzsaw and RT's Watching the Hawks
- Ben Swann
- Julia Tourianski of BraveTheWorld.com
- The X22 Report
- Century Of Enslavement[CRY 3], a 2014 documentary, is a contextual history and critical analysis of the Federal Reserve.[RTY 1][CR 3][CR 4][CR 5][YT 2]
- The Secret Life of Timothy McVeigh[CRY 4], a 2015 documentary, is a contextual history and critical analysis of the Oklahoma City bombing less focused on the Oklahoma City bombing conspiracy theories as others have, instead examining the main villain, Timothy McVeigh, and his circumstances.[CR 6][CR 7]
- 9/11 Trillions: Follow The Money[CRY 5], a 2015 documentary, is a critical analysis and contextual history surrounding and tracing financial aspects and potential motivating rewards of the September 11 attacks. Corbett avoids speculating or delving into the events and discrepancies of the official narrative of the government and mainstream media that tends to consume much of the 9/11 Truth movement's energy.[CR 8][CR 9]
- How Big Oil Conquered the World[CRY 6], a 2015 documentary, is a contextual history and critical analysis of the petroleum and banking monopolies.[CR 10][CR 11]
- 9/11: A Conspiracy Theory[CR 12]
Corbett Report argot and assorted miscellany
- The Corbett-Lionel Law: "The greater the horror, the easier to fake (because of the horror, because you don't want to question)."[CRY 7] or "The greater the horror, the easier it is to simply assert something and have people generally believe it." By examining the psychology of perception, the distortion of history and deceptions by media are far easier to pass off as cringing people question context and authenticity less of what is presented as true. Rather than use 9/11 or other controversial examples where questions are taboo, Lionel and James Corbett examine the 2014 phenomenon of the faked Syrian Hero Boy YouTube video,[YT 3] very similar to a scene in 1997's film, Wag the Dog. James Corbett and Lionel also contrast the 1990 incubator babies false testimony of one girl stirring Americans into the first Gulf War to larger modern spectacles determining that "the greater the public stage, the easier it is to conceal," because despite hundreds of witnesses and potential iPhone Zapruders around something like the Boston bombing or Sandy Hook with a chaotic "paroxysm miasma" of multifaceted multidimensional unresolvable confusion that is easier to cover up by mainstream media to simplify for easy digestion than a small event or testimony of a few that are easily investigated and dissected. To pull off such stunts in front of everybody requires the audacity of those who sold the emperor his new clothes.
- Corbett Impostors: The Corbett Report creates open source content that may be freely reposted or reworked, but the real James Corbett and original official The Corbett Report identity has impostors on Facebook and YouTube that are either fans, exploiters, or infiltrating discreditors unofficially reposting The Corbett Report material that may or may not be tampered with, and/or unsanctioned expressions and/or legitimately fake news.
- The Corbett Report on Twitter has 7,647 tweets, 25.7k followers, and 667 likes as of 2016-11-29
- The Corbett Report on Google+ has 3,497 followers as of 2016-11-29
- The Corbett Report iTunes Podcast was much more active in the past.
- The Corbett Report is not on Facebook.
- The Corbett Report
- Corbett Report on YouTube
- New World Next Week on Tumblr
- NewsBud & Boiling Frogs Post
- Media Monarchy
- Global Research
- GRTV Global Research TV
- Tragedy And Hope
- The International Forecaster
- Fukushima Update
- We Are Change
- Free Mind Films
A document sourced from The Corbett Report
|Document:Meet Team Trump||Article||Michael T. Flynn|
|12 November 2016||James Corbett|
- Media Monarchy
- Geneva Business Insider blog
- Asia-Pacific Perspective blog
- The EyeOpener
- Edmonds, Sibel. "NewsBud - Where Media Integrity Matters". NewsBud. NewsBud. Retrieved 29 November 2016.
- A Noble Lie: Oklahoma City 1995 (2011)
- Krauss, Clifford (January 12, 1992). "CONGRESSMAN SAYS GIRL WAS CREDIBLE". The New York Times.
- "Corbett Report". Facebook. Facebook. Retrieved 1 December 2016.
- "The Corbett Report". Facebook. Facebook. Retrieved 1 December 2016.
- "The Corbett Report". YouTube. YouTube. Retrieved 1 December 2016.
- Corbett, Report. "CorbettReport". Twitter. The Corbett Report. Retrieved 29 November 2016.
- Corbett, Report. "CorbettReport". Google+. The Corbett Report. Retrieved 29 November 2016.
- Corbett, James. "The Corbett Report Podcast". iTunes. James Corbett. Retrieved 29 November 2016.
<ref> tags exist for a group named "CR", but no corresponding
<references group="CR"/> tag was found, or a closing
</ref> is missing
<ref> tags exist for a group named "CRY", but no corresponding
<references group="CRY"/> tag was found, or a closing
</ref> is missing
<ref> tags exist for a group named "YT", but no corresponding
<references group="YT"/> tag was found, or a closing
</ref> is missing
<ref> tags exist for a group named "RTY", but no corresponding
<references group="RTY"/> tag was found, or a closing
</ref> is missing