| Robbie Martin |
(Journalist, Filmmaker, Musician)
|Member of||MintPress News|
|Interests|| • Propaganda|
• Peace movement
• Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012
Robbie Martin is the brother of Abby Martin and the producer of American Bisque, American Anthrax and A Very Heavy Agenda, which analysis on how the wars in the middle east after 9-11 were sold to the american public through media and television by members of PNAC. He writes for mediaroots.org.
Fake beheading video 2004
In 2004 he produced a beheading video with two friends named: "American soldier beheaded in Iraq" and uploaded it to a file sharing network. The video was picked up and reported about by the commercially-controlled media as a news item from the Iraq war. When it was discovered that it is a fake, Fox News reacted outraged and according to Martin, Associated Press tried and succeeded in getting one of the film-makers fired from his job.
Quotes by Robbie Martin
|Alex Jones||“- 4 people confused about my Alex Jones tweet and thinking that I was endorsing destroying free speech, let me try to be even more clear: Alex Jones has been a deliberately amplified poison pill to discredit alt media, free speech and deep state investigations for over 20 years|
- the fact that Jones became a vehicle for not just poison pilling alt media but has actually helped spur a societal shift on 'free speech' imo is no accident. Its just like its no accident that the Bilderberg leaker decided to use a neo-nazi newspaper as its conduit for leaks
- you really have to ask yourself if the entie legacy that even proceeded Alex Jones was by design a setup to poison pill alt media, why would a top level Bilderberg insider devote so much to Jim Tucker (a known holocaust denier who wrote for a neo nazi newspaper)? trolling?
- i know people in the conspiracy movement are supposed to show some kind of respect towards Jim Tucker but seriously think about for a second how absolutely fucking ridiculous it is that a Bilderberg insider chose him to leak stuff out in American Free Press, its almost comical
- I know that a lot of people especcially younger people who like to lean on the talking point that Jones is 'entertaining' and 'is right most of the time' but this is them just still mentally struggling with not being able to fully process that he is obvious controlled opposition”
|5 August 2022|
|QAnon||“[...] its very interesting how powerful this conspiracy has become. When it is essentially, just really a partisan weapon. When you really boil it down to what it's accomplishing, in the political sphere. Now in the sphere of, you know, alternative narratives, or having nuanced discussions about conspiracy's - what its done in that world, it's helped toxify it. It's helped narrow the framework and it's helped dumb it down to the point where people are believing much dumber, much more oversimplified, much more just garbagey things that don't make sense, compared to earlier iterations of the overall conspiracy movement.”|
|Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012||“For example, if a CIA agent at the Washington Post is directly piping in U.S. government propaganda or a reporter is working the U.S. government to pipe in propaganda, it wouldn’t be seen as a violation of the law. Even though it could have happened before the ban, it’s under more legal protection now.”|
- https://averyheavyagenda.com/about/about-filmmaker/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- http://mediaroots.org/a-very-heavy-agenda-documentary-film/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://averyheavyagenda.blogspot.com/2015/09/did-presidential-candidate-lincoln.html saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://www.pleasantonweekly.com/morgue/2004/2004_09_24.dhoax24.shtml saved at Archive.is
- http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Web-hoax-fools-news-services-S-F-man-fakes-2702773.php saved at Archive.is
- Beheading Hoax - 2004, Fox News 'Should this man be prosecuted'