Robert F. Kennedy Jr
| Robert F Kennedy Jr |
(lawyer, author, activist)
|Born||17 January 1954|
|Alma mater||Sidwell Friends School, Harvard College, University of Virginia, Pace University|
|Founder of||Children's Health Defense, Waterkeeper Alliance|
|Member of||Jeffrey Epstein/Black book, Kennedy family, Lolita Express/Passengers|
|Interests|| • RFK/Assassination|
• Big Pharma
Prominent vaccine and environmental safety activist. Announced intention to stand as the Democratic Party candidate in the US/2024 Presidential election campaign. In the Jeffrey Epstein/Black book and flew Lolita Express on two occasions.
Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. is a US environmental and health activist. He has been particularly noted (and vilified) for his stance on vaccine safety. His prominent stance on COVID-19/Vaccine/Safety has led to him being banned from social media.
On 5 April 2023, Robert F Kennedy Jr formally announced his intention to stand as the Democratic Party candidate in the US/2024 Presidential election campaign. A month earlier on Twitter, Kennedy said he was considering running for the top position:
- “If I run, my top priority will be to end the corrupt merger between state and corporate power that has ruined our economy, shattered the middle class, polluted our landscapes and waters, poisoned our children, and robbed us of our values and freedoms.”
Kennedy launched his 2024 presidential bid on 19 April 2023 in a ballroom of the Boston Park Plaza hotel.
In his speech, Robert F Kennedy Jr said he would drop the charges against Julian Assange and would bring the Russo-Ukrainian War to an end:
- "When my uncle came into office, two months later he was fighting his intelligence apparatus and his military... in the middle of Bay of Pigs, he realised they were lying to him. He realised the function of the intelligence agencies had become to provide the military-industrial complex with a constant pipeline of war...
- ... "And so the neocons and CIA got to go into Iraq and do regime change. We spent $8 trillion and what did we get for it? Nothing... Iraq is now much worse off than it was when we went in there. We killed more Iraqis than Saddam Hussein ever did."
On Twitter these comments appeared:
In his speech today announcing his run for the presidency, RFK Jr reveals that former CIA officer Amaryllis Fox (who also happens to be his daughter-in-law) is "one of the top officers on [his] campaign."
He totally gets it… but he’s gotta work on his delivery because this is almost as hard to listen to as a Biden speech.
He has a speech condition called spasmodic dysphonia, leading to a hoarse voice His dysphonia began in 2001.
Reuniting our divided country
On 28 April 2023, quoting Abraham Lincoln, RFK Jr tweeted:
- All the more true today. We can reunite our divided country.
- "We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature." — Abraham Lincoln #Kennedy24
In 1983, when he was a 29-year-old assistant district attorney in Manhattan, he was arrested for possession of heroin. Sentenced to community service following rehab, he volunteered with Riverkeeper, a group fighting industrial pollution in New York's Hudson River. He quickly became the organization's chief prosecuting attorney.
Starting in 1985, Kennedy helped develop the Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC)'s international program for environmental, energy, and human rights, traveling to Canada and Latin America to assist indigenous tribes in protecting their homelands and opposing large-scale energy and extractive projects in remote wilderness areas.
In 1990, Kennedy assisted the Pehuenche Indians in Chile in a partially successful campaign to stop the construction of a series of dams on Chile's iconic Biobío River. That campaign derailed all but one of the proposed dams. Beginning in 1992, he assisted the Cree Indians of northern Quebec in their campaign against Hydro-Québec to halt construction of some 600 proposed dams on eleven rivers in James Bay.
Kennedy has been a critic of environmental damage by the US military. In 1993, he successfully represented the Suquamish and Duwamish Indian tribes in a lawsuit against the U.S. Puget Sound Naval Shipyard in Bremerton, Washington, to stop polluting Puget Sound.
Kennedy is the founder of Waterkeeper Alliance, the umbrella group for 300 local waterkeeper organisations, in 34 countries, that track down and sue polluters. Under his leadership, Waterkeeper became the world’s largest clean water advocacy organisation.
His work with mercury emissions in water led naturally to a focus on mercury in vaccines. Mothers came up to him during meetings and "said that if I was serious about eliminating the perils of mercury, I needed to look at thimerosal. Vaccines, they claimed, were the biggest vector for mercury exposure in children. I really didn’t want to get involved because vaccines were pretty remote from my wheelhouse. I’d always been pro-vaccine. I had all my kids vaccinated and got my annual flu shot every year... I have always loved science and I’m comfortable reading it. By then, I’d handled many hundreds of environmental cases. Almost all of them involved scientific controversies. When I started reading about thimerosal, I was dumbstruck by the gulf between the scientific reality and the media consensus."
In 2015, he launched a non-profit organization, the Children's Health Defense, with vaccine safety advocates Lyn Redwood and Laura Bono.
“Newspapers and electronic media outlets have suppressed legitimate debate over vaccine safety or the ongoing corruption scandals at the CDC. They allow ...Pharma shills almost unlimited use of the airwaves to spout Pharma propaganda—always unquestioned and unanswered. Newspapers won’t publish Op Eds or letters or comments from vaccine safety advocates. Even alternative press—like Huffington Post, Drudge Report, Salon, Slate and Mother Jones won’t allow discussion—and these are supposedly the antidote to a corporate controlled media. Astonishingly, many journalists openly advocate the censoring of any discussion about vaccine safety...The media’s silence on this issue is not simply a quid pro quo for billions of dollars of annual pharmaceutical advertising. Most reporters and media outlets accept the muzzle because they think they are safeguarding public health. They believe that allowing debate about vaccine safety and CDC corruption may cause the public to stop vaccinating.”
Robert F. Kennedy Jr (2015) 
In the Mother Of All Talk Shows on 23 April 2023, George Galloway and Chris Hedges warned to expect wide–scale smearing of RFK Jr by the mainstream media and the DNC in the run-up to the US/2024 Presidential election, for example:
- Of all the Kennedy men, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. had the most wives (three) and - like the rest of the men - a large number of sexual liaisons.
- His sex and drug addiction problems lasted for years. In 1983, he was charged with heroin possession, while announcing he was seeking treatment. The investigation began when Kennedy was reported to have become ill in the washroom of an airliner that stopped in Rapid City, South Dakota. A small amount of heroin was found in his bag.
- He kept a journal over his sex affairs. A thick, red journal given to the New York Post by his second wife Mary Richardson Kennedy in connection with their divorce proceedings, before she committed suicide. The diary details RFK Jr.’s daily activities, speeches, political activism and the lives of his six children in the year 2001. But they also record the names of women — with numbers from 1 to 10 next to each entry. The codes corresponded to sexual acts, with 10 meaning intercourse, Mary told a confidant. There are 37 women named in the ledger, 16 of whom get 10s.
RFK Jr and his second wife Mary were listed in the Jeffrey Epstein/Black book and has flown the Lolita Express on two occasions.
In the months before Mary Richardson committed suicide in May 2012, she made a number of "alarming comments" to a longtime friend. She allegedly said she 'feared for her life,' claimed that Bobby repeatedly 'told her that she would be 'better off dead,' and that it would be 'so much easier' if she killed herself.
Freedom of Speech
Robert Kennedy Jr. has stated[When?] that climate sceptics "should be in jail" and were "contemptible human beings and I wish there was a law one could punish them under".
RFK Jr's son Conor Kennedy fought for two-and-a-half months in the Ukraine as a volunteer in the Ukrainian army during the war with Russia. Though he had no military training previously, Conor was quickly assigned to a special forces unit included soldiers from the Ukraine NATO countries, and a couple of Americans.
According to RFK, Conor traveled to Ukraine without alerting his family, telling Robert and his wife, actress Cheryl Hines only that he was not going to be taking a summer job with a Los Angeles law firm as planned. 
Quotes by Robert F. Kennedy Jr
|Encyclopedia of Domestic Assassinations||“I was disturbed that the wrong person might have been convicted of killing my father.”|
|The Real Anthony Fauci||“I wrote this book to help Americans — and citizens across the globe — understand the historical underpinnings of the bewildering cataclysm that began in 2020. In that single annus horribilis, liberal democracy effectively collapsed worldwide. The very governmental health regulators, social media eminences, and media companies that idealistic populations relied upon as champions of freedom, health, democracy, civil rights, and evidence-based public policy seemed to collectively pivot in a lockstep assault against free speech and personal freedoms.
Suddenly, those trusted institutions seemed to be acting in concert to generate fear, promote obedience, discourage critical thinking, and herd seven billion people to march to a single tune, culminating in mass public health experiments with a novel, shoddily tested and improperly licensed technology so risky that manufacturers refused to produce it unless every government on Earth shielded them from liability.Across Western nations, shell-shocked citizens experienced all the well-worn tactics of rising totalitarianism]] — mass propaganda and censorship, the orchestrated promotion of terror, the manipulation of science, the suppression of debate, the vilification of dissent, and use of force to prevent protest. Conscientious objectors who resisted these unwanted, experimental, zero-liability medical interventions faced orchestrated gaslighting, marginalization, and scapegoating.”
|2021||The Real Anthony Fauci|
|Truth And Reconciliation Committee on the Assassinations Of The 1960s||A call for a Truth And Reconciliation Committee|
- ↑ "Help me decide whether to run for President."
- ↑ "Robert F Kennedy Jr to challenge for Democratic nomination"
- ↑ "Anti-vaccine activist Robert F. Kennedy Jr. launches 2024 presidential bid"
- ↑ "RFK Jr campaign launch speech"
- ↑ "Former CIA officer Amaryllis Fox on RFK Jr's campaign team"
- ↑ "He's gotta work on his delivery"
- ↑ https://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=5296702&page=1
- ↑ a b https://www.oprah.com/omagazine/oprah-interviews-robert-kennedy-jr/all
- ↑ "All the more true today. We can reunite our divided country"
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20171019215936/http://www.pbs.org/now/science/kennedy.html
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20171019220247/http://www.earthriver.com/library/conservation/11-conservation/town-and-country
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20171019215821/https://www.csmonitor.com/1994/0420/20042.html
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20171022033952/https://www.environews.tv/062217-act-war-rfk-jr-puts-u-s-military-cafos-blast-trashing-americas-waterways/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20171021220307/http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2003-05-16/news/0305160280_1_superfund-sites-epa-report-pentagon
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20190420120650/https://www.kitsapsun.com/story/news/local/2017/06/14/suquamish-tribe-environmental-groups-sue-navy-over-hull-cleaning/397994001
- ↑ https://childrenshealthdefense.org/about-us/mercury-vaccines-cdcs-worst-nightmare/
- ↑ https://childrenshealthdefense.org/about-us/mercury-vaccines-cdcs-worst-nightmare/
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/1983/09/17/us/robert-kennedy-jr-faces-charge-of-heroin-possession-in-s-dakota.html
- ↑ a b https://nypost.com/2013/09/08/rfk-jr-s-sex-diary-of-adultery/
- ↑ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3231043/How-serial-cheater-Bobby-Kennedy-Jr-strutted-family-home-exposing-private-parts-demanded-m-nage-trois-wife-Mary-went-public-Cheryl-Hines-telling-Mary-things-easier-killed-herself.html
- ↑ https://twitter.com/wideawake_media/status/1649678578223575041
- ↑ a b https://people.com/politics/rfk-jr-opens-up-son-conor-kennedy-fighting-ukraine/