WEF/Young Global Leaders/2005
The Inaugural Summit of the Forum of Young Global Leaders opened in Zermatt, Switzerland, on 24 June 2005:
"So far, their discussions have led them to consider the probable state of the world in 2020, part of the 2020 Initiative. In the following days they will consider concrete action as a group and individuals, leadership issues and whether the information age generation has a new mindset to bring to the problems of the world."
These are the known participants in WEF/Young Global Leaders Inaugural Group 2005. The WEF doesn't always publish all the candidates. The cadre from the previous program - Global Leaders for Tomorrow - is listed as WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/2003, the following year as WEF/Young Global Leaders 2006. The program was allegedly reset because too many of the previous participants started asking difficult questions.
- Ali Babacan - Turkish politician who visited 8 Bilderberg meetings from 2003 to 2013
- Ed Balls - UK Labour Party politician who was an MP from 2005-2015, married fellow WEF/Young Global Leaders politician, Yvette Cooper.
- Marc Benioff - founder, chairman and CEO of Salesforce, an enterprise cloud computing company, very central companies in the COVID deep event. Bought Time Magazine for $190m.
- Sergey Brin - co-founder of Google.
- Yvette Cooper - UK British Labour Party politician who is the Member of Parliament (MP) since 1997 and is married to fellow Labour politician Ed Balls.
- Niall Ferguson - Bilderberger historian. Ferguson charges between $50,000 to $75,000 to hold standard speeches, mostly to corporate executives.
- Chrystia Freeland is a spooky Canadian politician, Deputy Prime Minister of Canada from 2019, including when the country introduced vaccine passports.
- Austan Goolsbee - US economist published on the economics of COVID Fan of heavy COVID-19 spending. "The number one rule of virus economics is that you have to stop the virus before you can do anything about economics."
- Larry Page - co-founder of Google.
- Haakon Magnus - heir apparent to the throne of Norway, attended the 2011 Bilderberg.
- Paul Meyer - Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of The Commons Project, which has build a worldwide interoperable system of vaccine passports, funded by the Rockefeller Foundation. Former Senior Fellow at the Markle Foundation, which has close ties to US intelligence services. Also selected in the predecessor program in 2003.
- Mellody Hobson - president and co-CEO of Ariel Investments, wife of filmmaker George Lucas.
- Gavin Newsom - made governor of California in January 2019, a state in the forefront in driving the COVID deep event. Decreed mandatory COVID-vaccinations for all schoolchildren in 2021.
- Samantha Power - also attended the WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow 2003, US Ambassador to the UN 2013-17, appointed USAID Administrator in 2021, announced the Global Vaccine Access project
- Nathaniel Rothschild - only son and heir apparent of Jacob Rothschild
- Mikheil Saakashvili - made President of Georgia in 2008. CIA client.
- Ferit Şahenk - the richest person in Turkey, Chairman of Turkey's Doğuş Holding conglomerate and visitor to the 2008 Bilderberg
- Mabel van Oranje - Dutch deep state fixer with an incredible CV.