WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/2003
The complete list of participants in the World Economic Forum's Global Leaders for Tomorrow program for the year 2003 has been removed from their website, but the list is available from a newspaper article. .
Economist Richard Werner, selected in 2003, stated that the program was closed down and reorganised as a more controllable group because there started to be too many people asking difficult questions in the forum. The next cadre is listed as WEF/Young Global Leaders 2005.
- William Lewis, Director of McKinsey Global Institute.
- Mabel van Oranje Dutch intelligence operative and worker for George Soros .
- Jeffrey Zients White House coronavirus coordinator under Joe Biden.
- Samantha Power US deep state operative who also attended the WEF continuation program in 2005.
- Sylvia Matthews Burwell is a US executive and politician with ties both to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the US Democratic Party apparatus.
- Espen Barth Eide friend of Jens Stoltenberg and future Norwegian FM.
- Greg Hunt Australian health minister who had oversight over the government's actions in the COVID-19 deep event.
- Paul Meyer - Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of The Commons Project, which has build a worldwide interoperable system of vaccine passports, funded by the Rockefeller Foundation. Former Senior Fellow at the Markle Foundation, which has close ties to US intelligence services. Also selected in the continuation program in 2005.
- The Last American Vagabond - Richard Werner Interview - Covid Measures and the Central Controls over the Economy (around the middle of the interview)