| Dr Liam Fox |
East Kilbride, Scotland
|Alma mater||University of Glasgow|
|Member of||Conservative Friends of Israel|
- Atlantic Bridge - Executive Board
- Conservative Friends of Israel - Parliamentary Group
- Young Britons' Foundation - Parliamentary Council
- Liam Fox's "homophobic past" revealed, By Staff Writer, PinkNews.co.uk • March 9, 2008 - 3:00
- Paul Hutcheon 'Revealed: Tory MP's "homophobic" Scot quit student council over gays "flaunting it"' Sunday Herald 8 Mar 2008
|Document:Exclusive: I Can Reveal the Legal Advice on Drone Strikes, and How the Establishment Works||article||9 September 2015||Craig Murray||Craig Murray reveals how Sir Daniel Bethlehem continues to bring a Zionist perspective to any legal advice emanating from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office|
- "Liam Fox is back in government just five years after resigning in disgrace". 14 July 2016. Retrieved 14 July 2016.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "Her Majesty’s Government", Number10.gov.uk, accessed 12 May 2010.
Facts about "Liam Fox"