Jump to navigation Jump to search
| Dr Liam Fox |
East Kilbride, Scotland
|Alma mater||University of Glasgow|
|Member of||Conservative Friends of Israel|
- Atlantic Bridge - Executive Board
- Conservative Friends of Israel - Parliamentary Group
- Young Britons' Foundation - Parliamentary Council
- Liam Fox's "homophobic past" revealed, By Staff Writer, PinkNews.co.uk • March 9, 2008 - 3:00
- Paul Hutcheon 'Revealed: Tory MP's "homophobic" Scot quit student council over gays "flaunting it"' Sunday Herald 8 Mar 2008
|Document:The Incredible Disappearance of Shai Masot||blog post||2 June 2019||Craig Murray||The open attempt to stifle all criticism of Israel, and in effect to make adherence to zionism a pre-condition for membership of the Labour Party – or indeed acceptance in wider society – is a vicious form of authoritarianism that should have been repudiated robustly from day one.|
- "Liam Fox is back in government just five years after resigning in disgrace". 14 July 2016. Retrieved 14 July 2016.Page Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css must have content model "Sanitized CSS" for TemplateStyles (current model is "plain text").
- "Her Majesty’s Government", Number10.gov.uk, accessed 12 May 2010.
... more about "Liam Fox"
Secretary of State for International Trade +, President of the Board of Trade +, Secretary of State for Defence +, Shadow Secretary of State for Defence +, Shadow Foreign Secretary +, Chairman of the Conservative Party +, Shadow Secretary of State for Health +, Shadow Constitutional Affairs Spokesperson +, Under Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs +, Member of Parliament for North Somerset + and Member of Parliament for North SomersetWoodspring (1992–2010) +