The 2001 Bilderberg Meeting was the 49th such meeting and had participants from European countries, the United States and Canada. It was held in Stenungsund, Sweden. The 107 guests included 38 business executives, 26 politicians, 9 financiers, 11 editors/journalists and 8 academics. The next meeting was the 2002 Bilderberg.
- 1 Agenda
- 1.1 1. European Security Defence Identity and Transatlantic Security - I
- 1.2 2. Consequences of the Italian Elections
- 1.3 3. What Does EU Enlargement Mean for the EU and the Rest of the World?
- 1.4 4. Productivity in Europe and the United States - Is the Gap Widening?
- 1.5 5. Putin's Russia
- 1.6 6. What Can the World Do About the Middle East?
- 1.7 7. The New US Administration
- 1.8 8. European Security Defence Identity and Transatlantic Security - II
- 1.9 9. The Rise of China: Its Impact on Asia and the World
- 1.10 10. Policies for Trade Development and Economic Growth
- 1.11 11. What Should Governments Do About Food Quality?
- 1.12 12. Current Affairs
- 2 Exposure
- 3 Participants
- 4 Witnesses
- 5 References
The 2001 Bilderberg Agenda has not been leaked, but the website at Bilderberg Meetings has posted an agenda.
1. European Security Defence Identity and Transatlantic Security - I
2. Consequences of the Italian Elections
3. What Does EU Enlargement Mean for the EU and the Rest of the World?
4. Productivity in Europe and the United States - Is the Gap Widening?
5. Putin's Russia
6. What Can the World Do About the Middle East?
7. The New US Administration
8. European Security Defence Identity and Transatlantic Security - II
9. The Rise of China: Its Impact on Asia and the World
10. Policies for Trade Development and Economic Growth
11. What Should Governments Do About Food Quality?
12. Current Affairs
|Paul Allaire||Bilderberg Steering Committee member who headed Rank Xerox|
|Otto Wolff von Amerongen||Bilderberg Advisory Committee member, deep politician|
|Bodil Nyboe Andersen||central banker, Bilderberger|
|Beatrix Armgard||Former Dutch Queen. Survived 2009 Queen's Day Attack. Kicked a very heavy Bilderberg habit in 2015.|
|Ed Balls||UK politician. 7 Bilderbergs|
|Francisco Pinto Balsemão||>30 Bilderbergs, Bilderberg Steering committee, Prime Minister of Portugal|
|Percy Barnevik||Bilderberg Steering committee|
|Finn Bergesen||Norwegian deep state connected businessman|
|Franco Bernabè||Italian banker and manager, Steering Committee of the Bilderberg|
|Nicolas Beytout||Quad Bilderberg French editor/journalist|
|Conrad Black||Fraudulent Bilderberg steering committee member|
|Michel Bon||French businessman who attended two Bilderbergs in the early 2000s|
|John Bruton||Club de Madrid, Triple Bilderberger Irish politician|
|Hubert Burda||Multi-billionaire publisher. 7 Bilderbergs|
|Antony Burgmans||Dutch businessman|
|Juan Luis Cebrián||Spanish media mogul with a heavy Bilderberg habit.|
|Bertrand Collomb||Connected French businessman. 13 Bilderbergs.|
|Pascal Couchepin||Swiss President, 4 Bilderbergs|
|Kenneth Courtis||Businessman, financier and 3 times Bilderberg visitor.|
|Pat Cox||Attended the 2001 Bilderberg as Leader of the European Liberal Democrat and Reform Party Group and an MEP|
|Kenneth Dam||Economist acting US Secretary of State with a heavy Bilderberg habit|
|George David||Greek Cypriot entrepreneur, Bilderberg Steering committee.|
|Étienne Davignon||Belgian deep politician, EU commissioner, Bilderberg chairman, Egmont Institute president|
|Christopher Dodd||US lobbyist, lawyer and politician. MPAA CEO|
|Tom Donilon||Spooky Bilderberger|
|Mario Draghi||Bilderberg bankster and "craven moneyman". In 2021 as Prime Minister of Italy, pushed mandatory vaccines|
|Anders Eldrup||Danish member of the Bilderberg Steering Committee.|
|Gazi Ercel||Turkish central banker and 4 times Bilderberger|
|Martin Feldstein||US economist, Trilateral Commission, heavy Bilderberg habit towards the end of his life.|
|Willem-Alexander Ferdinand||Dutch royalty. Bilderberg|
|Franz Fischler||Single Bilderberg Austrian politician|
|Dan Glickman||CIA advisor and Chair of the Motion Picture Association of America|
|Donald Graham||TLC, Facebook, 10 Bilderbergs|
|Gian Maria Gros-Pietro|
|Chuck Hagel||US Secretary of Defense, Chairperson of the President's Intelligence Advisory Board|
|Victor Halberstadt||A professor of economics, with a minimal Wikipedia page, who has attended all Bilderberg meetings since 1975.|
|Tom Hedelius||Double Bilderberg Swedish financier|
|Olli-Pekka Heinonen||Finnish politician and civil servant. Bilderberg boost in 2011, when he became Prime Minister's state secretary.|
|Jens Heyerdahl||Norwegian CEO and newspaper owner who attended the 2001 Bilderberg|
|Cees H. van der Hoeven||Dutch businessman|
|John Hunkin||Canadian banker who attended the 2001 Bilderberg.|
|Jan Huyghebaert||Belgian businessman, 11 Bilderbergs|
|Westye Höegh||President of the Norwegian Shipowners' Association, Bilderberg Steering committee|
|Matías Rodríguez Inciarte||Former Bilderberg Steering committee, Spanish banker and possibly deep politician|
|Leif Johansson||Swedish businessman and son of Bilderberger. Attended 2 successive Bilderbergs. AstraZeneca Chairman.|
|James A. Johnson||US politician, Bilderberg Steering committee, various USDS connections|
|Vernon Jordan||Close friend of Bill Clinton. A member of the Bilderberg Steering committee who has attended the Bilderberg over 30 times|
|Henry Kissinger||US deep politician, 40+ Bilderbergs, Nobel peace prize, war criminal|
|Hilmar Kopper||Bilderberg/Steering committee, chairman of Deutsche Bank|
|... further results|
|John Micklethwait||Editor of The Economist for 9 years|
|Adrian Wooldridge||UK Journalist and editor. Regular "observer" at the Bilderberg|