| Wallenberg Sphere|
(Deep state faction)
|Parent organization||Wallenberg family|
|Membership||• Erik Belfrage|
• Anne Berner
• Pehr G. V. Gyllenhammar
• Lennart Johansson
• Conni Jonsson
• Bo Ramfors
• Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken/CEO
• Björn Svedberg
• Stockholm School of Economics
• Asea Brown Boveri
• Atlas Copco
• EQT Partners
• Ericsson AB
• Husqvarna Group
• IBX Group
• Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation
• Saab AB
• SAS GroupStora Enso
• Grace Reksten Skaugen
|Swedish deep state faction centered on the Wallenberg family|
The Swedish Wallenberg family controls one of the largest business empires in Europe. The companies that they have a controlling stake in, like AstraZeneca, Ericsson AB and Saab, is traditionally called the Wallenberg Sphere.
On Wikispooks, it is used a bit broader, and lists people with careers that include in senior jobs in their main holding companies Investor AB,FAM AB and Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken and certain entities that are closely connected to the family.
As the family controls 40% of the Swedish economy, there is a Wallenberg hand in most things being done the country, like the Nobel Prizes.
- Investor AB, founded by the Wallenberg family in 1916, is a leading owner of high-quality international companies, of which the majority with Swedish roots. The heart of Investor’s business model is to be a long-term owner that focuses on maximizing the core value of holdings.
- The Wallenberg Foundations is the collective name for the 16 non-profit public and private foundations established by individual members of the Wallenberg family. In the period 2016-2021, they gave SEK 11 billion ($1.3 billion) in grants.
|Percy Barnevik||Bilderberg Steering committee|
|Börje Ekholm||Succeeded fellow Bilderberger Marcus Wallenberg as CEO of Investor AB. Then CEo of Ericsson.|
|Stockholm School of Economics||Swedish business school mostly funded by the Wallenebergs|