The 2006 Bilderberg Meeting was the 54th such meeting and had participants from Europe, the United States and Canada. It was held at Ottawa, Canada. The 133 guests included 42 business executives, 31 politicians, 7 financiers, 13 editors/journalists and 16 academics. The next meeting was the 2007 Bilderberg.
- 1 Agenda
- 1.1 1. American Power and the Battle for Arab Reform
- 1.2 2. Terrorist Movements in the Middle East
- 1.3 3. The Challenges of Immigration
- 1.4 4. Israel-Palestine: One Year Later
- 1.5 5. China - the Economic and Political Landscape
- 1.6 6. New Alignments in Asia: the Changing Strategic Landscape
- 1.7 7. Energy: What Are the Issues
- 1.8 8. Energy: What Does Dependence Mean?
- 1.9 9. Russia: Quo Vadis?
- 1.10 10. Economic Patriotism: A Real Threat?
- 1.11 11. Current Affairs: Italy
- 1.12 12. The Challenges of Deterrence in a Proliferating World
- 1.13 13. Iran
- 1.14 14. New Security Challenges for NATO, the EU: Afghanistan, Africa, ...
- 2 Exposure
- 3 Press Statement
- 4 Participants
- 5 Witnesses
- 6 References
The 2006 Bilderberg Agenda has not been leaked, but the website at Bilderberg Meetings has posted an agenda.
1. American Power and the Battle for Arab Reform
2. Terrorist Movements in the Middle East
3. The Challenges of Immigration
4. Israel-Palestine: One Year Later
5. China - the Economic and Political Landscape
6. New Alignments in Asia: the Changing Strategic Landscape
7. Energy: What Are the Issues
8. Energy: What Does Dependence Mean?
9. Russia: Quo Vadis?
10. Economic Patriotism: A Real Threat?
11. Current Affairs: Italy
12. The Challenges of Deterrence in a Proliferating World
14. New Security Challenges for NATO, the EU: Afghanistan, Africa, ...
Commercially-controlled media was unusually interested in the 2006 Bilderberg.
|Ziad Abu-Amr||Double Bilderberger Palestinian leader who attended Georgetown|
|Jose Pedro Aguiar-Branco||Single Bilderberger Portuguese Defence minister|
|Fouad Ajami||Triple Bilderberg "terror expert"|
|George Alogoskoufis||Greek economist, multi-Bilderberg|
|Beatrix Armgard||Former Dutch Queen. Survived 2009 Queen's Day Attack. Kicked a very heavy Bilderberg habit in 2015.|
|Egemen Bagiş||Bilderberg Turkish politician|
|Ed Balls||UK politician. 7 Bilderbergs|
|Francisco Pinto Balsemão||>30 Bilderbergs, Bilderberg Steering committee, Prime Minister of Portugal|
|Michel Barnier||Deep state connected politician who attended the 2006 and 2007 Bilderbergs.|
|Martin Bartenstein||Double Bildreberg Austrian politician|
|Franco Bernabè||Italian banker and manager, Steering Committee of the Bilderberg|
|Carl Bildt||Swedish deep politician and serial Bilderberger|
|Ümit Boyner||Double Bilderberg President of the Turkish Industry and Business Association|
|Oscar Bronner||Attended all Bilderbergs from 2005 to 2015|
|John Browne (Executive)||UK businessman and former CEO of BP. He proposed a merger of Shell and BP at the 2004 Bilderberg.|
|Hubert Burda||Multi-billionaire publisher. 7 Bilderbergs|
|Henri de Castries||"French President of Bilderberg"|
|Juan Luis Cebrián||Spanish media mogul with a heavy Bilderberg habit.|
|Edmund Clark||Canadian banker, 8 Bilderbergs|
|Kenneth Clarke||Bilderberg Steering committee, The Other Club, UK politician|
|Timothy Collins||UK soldier, multi-Bilderberg|
|Bertrand Collomb||Connected French businessman. 13 Bilderbergs.|
|Tony Comper||Single Bilderberg, Bank of Montreal head|
|George David||Greek Cypriot entrepreneur, Bilderberg Steering committee.|
|Étienne Davignon||Belgian deep politician, EU commissioner, Bilderberg chairman, Egmont Institute president|
|Kemal Derviş||UNDP administrator, 4 times Bilderberger, Brookings|
|Richard Descoing||Single Bilderberger who died in unexplained circumstances.|
|Paul Desmarais||Canadian billionaire, 3 Bilderbergs|
|Patrick Divedjian||French double Bilderberg politician|
|Tom Donilon||Spooky Bilderberger|
|Mathias Döpfner||Influential German editor|
|Anders Eldrup||Danish member of the Bilderberg Steering Committee.|
|John Elkann||Italian/US businessman with heavy Bilderberg habit. 21st Century Council, European Round Table of Industrialists|
|Martin Feldstein||US economist, Trilateral Commission, heavy Bilderberg habit towards the end of his life.|
|Timothy Geithner||Multi-Bilderberg central banker|
|Paul Gigot||US journalist. 6 Bilderbergs|
|Eival Gilady||Connected triple Bilderberger Israeli soldier turned businessman|
|Dermot Gleeson||Attorney General of Ireland, 8 time visitor to the Bilderberg|
|Bernardino León Gross||Spanish diplomat who attended all Bilderbergs from 2006 to 2011|
|Alfred Gusenbauer||Club de Madrid, quad Bilderberger Austrian politician|
|Victor Halberstadt||A professor of economics, with a minimal Wikipedia page, who has attended all Bilderberg meetings since 1975.|
|Jean-Pierre Hansen||4 time Bilderberger chemist.|
|Richard Holbrooke||Bilderberg/Steering committee, deep state operative|
|Allan B. Hubbard||Former Bilderberg Steering committee, Director of the National Economic Council|
|... further results|
|Vendeline von Bredow||Multi-Bilderberger journalist|
|Adrian Wooldridge||UK Journalist and editor. Regular "observer" at the Bilderberg|