- 1 Agenda
- 1.1 1. What Do We Mean by Freedom?
- 1.2 2. Development: Reflections and Perspectives
- 1.3 4. How Can Europe and the US Work Together to Deal with Common Problems?
- 1.4 5. Iraq
- 1.5 6. Asia: the Geo-Strategic Challenges
- 1.6 7. Where is Europe Going?
- 1.7 8. Israel-Palestine
- 1.8 9. Russia: Do the Transatlantic Partners have a Common Strategy?
- 1.9 10. Failure of the Lisbon Agenda?
- 1.10 11. The Non-Proliferation Treaty at Risk?
- 1.11 12. Iran
- 1.12 13. Current Affairs: Will the Fiscal Problems Facing Europe and the US Undermine Future Economic Performance?
- 2 Reporting
- 3 Participants
- 4 Witnesses
- 5 References
The 2005 Bilderberg Agenda has not been leaked, but the website at Bilderberg Meetings has posted an agenda.
1. What Do We Mean by Freedom?
2. Development: Reflections and Perspectives
4. How Can Europe and the US Work Together to Deal with Common Problems?
6. Asia: the Geo-Strategic Challenges
7. Where is Europe Going?
9. Russia: Do the Transatlantic Partners have a Common Strategy?
10. Failure of the Lisbon Agenda?
11. The Non-Proliferation Treaty at Risk?
13. Current Affairs: Will the Fiscal Problems Facing Europe and the US Undermine Future Economic Performance?
This year, Bilderberg was exposed at a posh resort in a tiny village 40 miles from Munich (the Dorint Sofitel Seehotel Ueberfahrt in Rottach-Egern, a five-star conference and business hotel). Bilderberg has roughly 120 participants, including international financiers, heads of state and other high officials from Europe and North America. U.S. luminaries include David Rockefeller and Henry Kissinger.
All recent presidents, except the current George W. Bush, have been linked, either directly or by involvement with Bilderberg's brother group, the Trilateral Commission. The two groups have interlocking leadership and a common agenda. Here are some past presidents who have been connected:
Jerry Ford, Bilderberg; Jimmy Carter, Trilateral; Ronald Reagan, a critic of the Trilateralists until entering the White House, where he held a reception for them; Bush the Elder, Trilateral; and Bill Clinton, Bilderberg.The White House and the departments of state, defense and treasury are always represented at Bilderberg, along with other high officials. They lie and say they are attending no such meeting. The ritzy resort that Bilderberg takes over, banishing all other guests, also lies and says no such meeting is taking place.