The 2005 Bilderberg Meeting was the 53rd such meeting and had participants from European countries, the United States and Canada. It was held at Rottach-Egern, Germany. The 132 guests included 44 business executives, 31 politicians, 14 financiers, 12 editors/journalists and 6 academics.
- 1 Agenda
- 1.1 1. What Do We Mean by Freedom?
- 1.2 2. Development: Reflections and Perspectives
- 1.3 4. How Can Europe and the US Work Together to Deal with Common Problems?
- 1.4 5. Iraq
- 1.5 6. Asia: the Geo-Strategic Challenges
- 1.6 7. Where is Europe Going?
- 1.7 8. Israel-Palestine
- 1.8 9. Russia: Do the Transatlantic Partners have a Common Strategy?
- 1.9 10. Failure of the Lisbon Agenda?
- 1.10 11. The Non-Proliferation Treaty at Risk?
- 1.11 12. Iran
- 1.12 13. Current Affairs: Will the Fiscal Problems Facing Europe and the US Undermine Future Economic Performance?
- 2 Reporting
- 3 Participants
- 4 Witnesses
- 5 References
The 2005 Bilderberg Agenda has not been leaked, but the website at Bilderberg Meetings has posted an agenda.
1. What Do We Mean by Freedom?
2. Development: Reflections and Perspectives
4. How Can Europe and the US Work Together to Deal with Common Problems?
6. Asia: the Geo-Strategic Challenges
7. Where is Europe Going?
9. Russia: Do the Transatlantic Partners have a Common Strategy?
10. Failure of the Lisbon Agenda?
11. The Non-Proliferation Treaty at Risk?
13. Current Affairs: Will the Fiscal Problems Facing Europe and the US Undermine Future Economic Performance?
This year, Bilderberg was exposed at a posh resort in a tiny village 40 miles from Munich (the Dorint Sofitel Seehotel Ueberfahrt in Rottach-Egern, a five-star conference and business hotel). Bilderberg has roughly 120 participants, including international financiers, heads of state and other high officials from Europe and North America. U.S. luminaries include David Rockefeller and Henry Kissinger.
All recent presidents, except the current George W. Bush, have been linked, either directly or by involvement with Bilderberg's brother group, the Trilateral Commission. The two groups have interlocking leadership and a common agenda. Here are some past presidents who have been connected:
Jerry Ford, Bilderberg; Jimmy Carter, Trilateral; Ronald Reagan, a critic of the Trilateralists until entering the White House, where he held a reception for them; Bush the Elder, Trilateral; and Bill Clinton, Bilderberg.
The White House and the departments of state, defense and treasury are always represented at Bilderberg, along with other high officials. They lie and say they are attending no such meeting. The ritzy resort that Bilderberg takes over, banishing all other guests, also lies and says no such meeting is taking place.
|Jozias J. van Aartsen||One time Bilderberger|
|Ziad Abu-Amr||Double Bilderberger Palestinian leader who attended Georgetown|
|George Alogoskoufis||Greek economist, multi-Bilderberg|
|Beatrix Armgard||Queen Beatrix. Very heavy Bilderberg habit|
|Ali Babacan||8 times Bilderberg visitor, Turkish politician|
|Francisco Pinto Balsemão||>30 Bilderbergs, Bilderberg Steering committee, Prime Minister of Portugal|
|Franco Bernabè||Italian banker and manager, Steering Committee of the Bilderberg|
|John Browne (Executive)|
|Henri de Castries||"French President of Bilderberg"|
|Juan Luis Cebrián||Bilderberg Steering committee, Club of Rome|
|Timothy Collins||UK soldier, multi-Bilderberg|
|Étienne Davignon||Belgian deep politician, EU commissioner, Bilderberg chairman, Egmont Institute president|
|Tom Donilon||Spooky Bilderberger|
|Martin Feldstein||US economist, Trilateral Commission, heavy Bilderberg habit towards the end of his life.|
|Miguel Sebastián Gascón|
|Timothy Geithner||Multi-Bilderberg central banker|
|António Guterres||Bilderberger US Secretary general|
|Richard Haass||Bilderberger, CFR President|
|Victor Halberstadt||A professor of economics, with a minimal Wikipedia page, who has attended all Bilderberg meetings since 1975.|
|Jean-Pierre Hansen||4 time Bilderberger chemist.|
|Hans Peter Haselsteiner|
|Richard Holbrooke||Bilderberg/Steering committee, deep state operative|
|Allan B. Hubbard||Former Bilderberg Steering committee, Director of the National Economic Council|
|Matías Rodríguez Inciarte|
|J. Robert S. Prichard|
|James A. Johnson|
|... further results|
|John Micklethwait||Editor of The Economist for 9 years|
|Adrian Wooldridge||UK Journalist and editor. Regular "observer" at the Bilderberg|