|Exposed by||Fletcher Prouty|
|Membership||• Lyndon Johnson|
• Allan Dulles
• J. Edgar Hoover
• Clint Murchison Sr.
• H.L. Hunt
• Clay Shaw
• D.H. Byrd
• Curtis Le May
• George H. W. Bush
• Prescott Bush
• Carlos Marcello
• E. Howard Hunt
• Lucian Sarti
• Ted Shackley
• David Sanchez Morales
• Edward Lansdale
• William Harvey
• Tracy Barnes
• James Jesus Angleton
• David Atlee Phillips
• Richard Helms
• Richard Bissell
• Edward A Clark
• Frank Sturgis
• Cord Meyer
• Antonio Veciana
|Mark Gorton terms this group "the cabal" and suggests that they are responsible for a large number of treasonous crimes up to the present day. The group includes two subsequent US presidents, Lyndon Johnson and George H. W. Bush.|
The group which planned the JFK assassination were an originally loose cabal of his wealthy and socially influential enemies. Their collaboration did not end on the day itself; the group's common interest in avoiding public exposure fused the group into a powerful deep political force, "The Cabal", which has had a near complete control of the US presidency ever since.
- Lyndon Johnson, chief organiser
- Allan Dulles (fired by JFK as a result of the Bay of Pigs invasion) and the CIA
- J. Edgar Hoover and the FBI
- Clint Murchison Sr., H.L. Hunt and D.H. Byrd (right wing Texas oil executives)
- The East Coast business establishment centered around Rockefeller interests and the Council on Foreign Relations
- Curtis Le May (chairman of the joint chief of staff)
- George H. W. Bush
- Prescott Bush
- Other right wing leaders of the military & elements of military intelligence
- New Orleans mafia kingpin Carlos Marcello
- E. Howard Hunt, CIA agent whose deathbed confession named several perpetrators listed and LBJ as the chief instigator of the plot.
- Lucian Sarti, grassy knoll gunman
- 'Many members' of Operation 40: Ted Shackley, David Sanchez Morales, Edward Lansdale, William Harvey and Tracy Barnes
Gorton states that "the clearest evidence of the military involvement in the Coup can be seen in handling of the autopsy... [which] was conducted at Bethesda Naval hospital outside of Washington, DC under control of the top military brass. The lead agency in the cover up was the FBI. The FBI was pushing the “Oswald did it”, “case closed” party line within 2 hours of JFK’s death."
In 'Blood, Money and Power' Barr McClellan, one of LBJ's top lawyers, suggests that Texan attorney Edward A Clark was the key organiser of the assassination of JFK. Clark controlled LBJ's financial, legal and political fortunes for three decades. LBJ's future was looking increasingly uncertain with the rapid advance of the Bobby Baker legal case threatening to bring some of Johnson's crimes to light.
E Howard Hunt a CIA agent and Watergate burglar made a deathbed confession. Terming the operation to kill John F. Kennedy by the cabal as "The Big Event", he described his role as a "benchwarmer". His confession named:
- Cord Meyer: CIA agent, Architect of Operation Mockingbird, and ex husband of Mary Meyer (who had an affair with JFK)
- Antonio Veciana: Cuban Exile, Founder of Alpha 66, involved in assassination attempts of Fidel Castro, operation 40
- Frank Sturgis: CIA agent, Bay of Pigs Mercenary, Watergate Burglar, recorded with patsy Lee Harvey Oswald
He includes already listed:
A CIA operative Marita Lorenz testified at the 1985 liberty lobby trial that on Nov. 21, 1963 — the day prior to the JFK assassination — she arrived in Dallas in a two-car caravan from Miami. Accompanying her were several CIA operatives, armed with telescopic rifles, including Frank Sturgis who (years later) participated with Hunt in the Watergate burglary. She didn’t know the purpose of the mission, but upon arrival, the travelers met with Hunt, who acted as their paymaster, and also Jack Ruby who, days later, killed the accused assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald. Uncomfortable, sensing something “big, very big,” was impending, she left Dallas that same day. Later Sturgis told her how big the mission had been: the assassination of President Kennedy.  Later NYPD detective James Rothstein arrested Frank Sturgis for trying to kill Marita Lorenz. He later explained that Sturgis confessed to being one of the grassy knoll gunmen. 
David Atlee Phillips admitted to his brother James Atlee Phillips and that he was in Dealey Plaza on the day of the assassination. Leading him to believe CIA conspiracy to kill JFK. "Were you in Dallas that day?" asked James. David responded "yes" 
"After tomorrow those goddamn Kennedys will never embarrass me again. That's no threat that's a promise''- Lyndon B Johnson (November 21, 1963) "Texas oil and renegade intelligence bastards in washington had been responsible''- Lyndon B Johnson 
"The Death of John F. Kennedy was a coup, an internal conspiracy'' - Antonio Veciana  Antonio Veciana later identified his CIA contact Maurice Bishop as David Atlee Phillips. He states he saw him meet with patsy Lee Harvey Oswald in Dallas in September 1963. Several months later after the assassination Bishop offered to pay a relative who worked at Cuban intelligence directorate to publicly say he (Veciana) met Oswald.
John F. Kennedy was following a personal agenda which threatened the interests of many of the members of the shadow government. He had announced a reduction of the US military involvement in Vietnam, and was making earnest efforts to end the cold war. This was understood as an existential threat by the US military-industrial-congressional complex.
Kennedy opposed secret societies and attempted to end Israel's Nuclear Weapons Program. He also tried to end the federal reserve threatening oilmen's profit and the bankers' power. And unlike his successor he opposed the staging of false flag events. He left 1400 CIA mercenaries to be killed or captured in the Bay of Pigs invasion 
LBJ was an extremely ambitious man who has set his sights on becoming US president . Kennedy had personally angered many influential establishment figures, such as Allan Dulles, whom he fired. His real popularity amongst the US people encouraged him to be independent of the establishment.
Events carried out
|J. D. Tippit/Murder||US|
|An accessory murder to the JFK assassination|
|The assassination of US President John F. Kennedy was the seminal deep political event of modern times, perhaps even more than 9-11. Both were done by the same group. Subsequently the group assassinated RFK, MLK and many others to try to contain the truth.|
|Document:Hammarskjold and Kennedy vs. The Power Elite||Article||7 August 2016||James DiEugenio||President John F. Kennedy hears of Congolese Prime Minister Patrice Lumumba's murder from UN Ambassador Adlai Stevenson. Perhaps no photo from the Kennedy presidency summarises who Kennedy was, and how he differed from what preceded him and what came after him, than this picture.|
- The two exceptions being Richard Nixon and Jimmy Carter
- Document:Fifty Years of the Deep State
- Barr McClellan, Blood, Money & Power: How LBJ Killed JFK (2003)
- Brown, Madeleine. Texas in the Morning: The Love Story of Madeleine Brown and President Lyndon Baines Johnson. Baltimore: Conservatory, 1997. Print.
- Mob Lawyer (1994) Frank Ragano & Selwyn Raab, Charles Scribner's Sons p.348