The 1989 Bilderberg Meeting was the 34th such meeting and had participants from 19 European countries, the United States and Canada. It was held at the Gran Hotel La Toja, Island of La Toja, Spain on May 12-14, 1989. The 111 guests included 25 business executives, 30 politicians, 18 financiers, 10 editors/journalists and 8 academics.
- 1 Agenda
- 1.1 1. Domestic Developments In Eastern Europe:Policy Implications For The West
- 1.2 2. Can The Alliance Be Sustained By Military And Arms Control Issues Alone?
- 1.3 3. The Long-Term Economic Design Of The E.C.: European Sovereignty?
- 1.4 4. Current Events: Current Events: U.S. - Soviet Relations
- 1.5 5. Greater Political And Monetary Union Of Europe: European Sovereignty?
- 1.6 6. Global Relationships: Surpluses, Deficits, And Protectionism
- 1.7 7. Environmental Constraints
- 2 Participants
- 3 Witnesses
- 4 References
The 1989 Bilderberg Agenda has been leaked and is now online.
1. Domestic Developments In Eastern Europe:Policy Implications For The West
2. Can The Alliance Be Sustained By Military And Arms Control Issues Alone?
3. The Long-Term Economic Design Of The E.C.: European Sovereignty?
4. Current Events: Current Events: U.S. - Soviet Relations
5. Greater Political And Monetary Union Of Europe: European Sovereignty?
6. Global Relationships: Surpluses, Deficits, And Protectionism
7. Environmental Constraints
|Gianni Agnelli||Italian industrialist, 37 Bilderbergs|
|Otto Wolff von Amerongen||Bilderberg Advisory Committee member, deep politician|
|Klaus-Georg von Amsberg||Prince Claus of the Netherlands|
|Tage Andersen||Danish banker who attended 7 Bilderbergs in the 1980s|
|Dwayne Andreas||Large political donor to both major US parties.|
|Beatrix Armgard||Queen Beatrix. Kicked a very heavy Bilderberg habit in 2015.|
|Timothy J. Garton Ash||UK historian, Ditchley Governor with other connections. Presented a paper to the 1989 Bilderberg. Subsequently attended two more, over a span of 30 years.|
|George Ball||US deep politician who attended all 40 Bilderberg meetings up to his death, he helped make key decisions about post-WW2 Europe.|
|Francisco Pinto Balsemão||>30 Bilderbergs, Bilderberg Steering committee, Prime Minister of Portugal|
|Relus ter Beek||Single Bilderberg Dutch Minister of Defence|
|Jack Bennett||Bilderberg Steering committee banker/businessman.|
|Lloyd Bentsen||5 time Bilderberger US Treasury Secretary|
|Ernst van der Beugel||34 Bilderberg meetings, on both the Advisory Committee & Steering committees|
|Selahattin Beyazit||Turkish Bilderberg Steering committee|
|Björn Bjarnason||Icelandic politician, heavy Bilderberg habit|
|Conrad Black||Fraudulent Bilderberg steering committee member|
|Peter Carrington||UK Deep politician. Bilderberg chairman. President of the Pilgrims Society. Secretary General of NATO. Chairman of the UK Conservative Party. Busy guy.|
|Juan Luis Cebrián||Spanish media mogul with a heavy Bilderberg habit.|
|Charles H. Dallara|
|Kenneth Dam||Economist acting US Secretary of State with a heavy Bilderberg habit|
|Étienne Davignon||Belgian deep politician, EU commissioner, Bilderberg chairman, Egmont Institute president|
|Guillermo de la Dehesa|
|Carlos March Delgado|
|Arthur Dunkel||Director-General of the World Trade Organization for over 12 years. 5 Bilderbergs|
|Theodore Eliot||US Ambassador to Afghanistan who attended 15 Bilderberg meetings.|
|Franz J. Lutolf|
|John Galvin||SACEUR, Attended the Bilderberg meetings yearly from 1988 to 1993.|
|Allan Gotlieb||Quad Bilderberger Canadian diplomat|
|William E. Griffith|
|Sten Gustafsson||Bilderberg Steering Committee, Supreme Commander of the Swedish Armed Forces|
|Victor Halberstadt||A professor of economics, with a minimal Wikipedia page, who has attended all Bilderberg meetings since 1975.|
|Jaakko Iloniemi||Bilderberg Steering committee, Finnish Ambassador to the US|
|Peter Jankowitsch||Bilderberg Steering committee|
|... further results|
|Saskia ten Asbroek||Bilderberg Executive Secretary|
|Charles Muller||Bilderberg manager, Ditchley/US, deep state functionary?|
|Grant Winthrop||Regular Bilderberg rapporteur|