Lynn Forester de Rothschild
| Lynn Forester de Rothschild |
Bergen County, New Jersey, U.S.
|Alma mater||Pomona College, Columbia Law School, Graduate Institute of International Studies|
|Children|| • Benjamin Forester Stein|
• John Forester Stein
|Spouse||Alexander H. Platt|
|Member of||Chatham House, Council on Foreign Relations/Members, Henry Jackson Society/Henry Jackson Initiative, Lolita Express/Passengers, McCain Institute, The Council for Inclusive Capitalism with the Vatican, WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/1995|
|Interests||2016 Presidential election|
Member of the Rothschild family and leading member of deep state networks
Lynn Forester de Rothschild, Lady de Rothschild, is an American-British businesswoman who is the chief executive officer of E.L. Rothschild holding company she owns with her third husband, Sir Evelyn Robert de Rothschild, a member of the Rothschild family. She founded the Coalition for Inclusive Capitalism.
The holding company manages investments in The Economist Group, owner of The Economist magazine, Congressional Quarterly and the Economist Intelligence Unit, E.L. Rothschild LP, a leading independent wealth management firm in the United States, as well as real estate, agricultural and food interests.
She is a leading member of some deep state networks, like the Henry Jackson Initiative and the Council for Inclusive Capitalism with the Vatican.
official Early Life
After leaving law school, she was an associate at the Simpson Thacher & Bartlett law firm for four years, before working for telecommunications billionaire John Kluge in the 1980s, helping him acquire small companies that held local cellular licenses.
Rothschild then invested in telecoms businesses in North America and Europe, in partnership with Motorola.
Rothschild became Executive Vice President for Development at Metromedia Inc from 1984–1989, coinciding with her 1983 marriage to her second husband, Andrew Stein, a New York politician and son of multi-millionaire businessman Jerry Finkelstein.
From 1989–1995, Rothschild was the majority shareholder, Chairman and CEO, of TPI Communications International, one of the largest providers of paging, wireless data and cellular telephone service in Latin America, owned with Motorola.
She divorced her second husband in 1993. Her third husband is Sir Evelyn de Rothschild, whom she was introduced to by Henry Kissinger at the 1998 Bilderberg Conference in Scotland. They married after de Rothschild divorced his wife in 2000. She is his third wife. On the announcement of the marriage, the Rothschild couple were invited to spend their honeymoon at the White House by the Clintons.
Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein, Clintons
The analyst F. William Engdahl wrote of her connections:
"According to the list of names of those who flew on the private jet of convicted child sex trafficker and reported Mossad operative Jeffrey Epstein, one name that appears is “de Rothschild, Lynn Forester.”
Lynn Forester in 1991, before she took Sir Evelyn as her husband, generously let a British friend have full use of one of Lynn’s Manhattan apartment properties, following the apparent murder of the woman’s father, British media tycoon and Mossad agent, Robert Maxwell. The British friend of Lynn, Ghislaine Maxwell, today is awaiting trial for complicity in child sex trafficking as the partner of Jeffrey Epstein. Maxwell reportedly maintained the Manhattan address of Lady Lynn until very recently to register a bizarre non-profit called Terramar that she and Epstein set up in 2012, allegedly aimed at saving our oceans. When Epstein was arrested she quickly dissolved the non-profit. One of the donors to Ghislaine’s TerraMar was something called the Clinton Foundation.
Lady Lynn has another long-time friend named Hillary Clinton, whose husband, Bill, was also logged on Epstein’s Lolita Express private jet, around two dozen times. Lynn and her new husband, Sir Evelyn, in fact were so close to the Clintons that in 2000 the Rothschild newlyweds spent part of their honeymoon as guests at the White House of Mr and Mrs Clinton. Lady Lynn after that became a major fund-raiser in 2008 and again 2016 for a possible Hillary bid for President, called a “bundler.” She also advised Hillary on her economic program, a free market one based on Adam Smith as she described it in an interview once."
- Full article: Wikileaks
- Full article: Wikileaks
During the United States presidential election of 2016, Wikileaks was concerned with Lynn Forester de Rothschild's backing of Hillary Clinton and the heavy one-sided reporting angle in her magazine The Economist. Criticism continued thereafter.
Event Participated in
|Bilderberg/1998||14 May 1998||17 May 1998||Scotland|
|The 46th Bilderberg meeting, held in Scotland, chaired by Peter Carrington|
- ↑ https://impakter.com/covid-19-inclusive-capitalism-way-forward/
- ↑ https://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9E07EEDB1038F935A25752C0A965948260
- ↑ http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/article850115.ece?token=null&offset=0
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynn_Forester_de_Rothschild#cite_note-ukwhoswho.com-23
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20130506142001/http://news.sky.com/story/628428/i-love-my-country-over-my-party
- ↑ https://journal-neo.org/2020/12/22/the-dangerous-alliance-of-rothschild-and-the-vatican-of-francis/
- ↑ https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-high-society-contacts.html
- ↑ http://archive.today/2016.10.22-193720/https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/710193921117331456
- ↑ http://archive.today/2016.05.16-105905/https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/710450661129887744
- ↑ http://archive.today/2016.10.22-193057/https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789882885742419968
- ↑ http://archive.today/2016.11.06-233235/https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/795073756599291904
- ↑ http://archive.today/2016.11.10-043836/https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/796470682880249856
- ↑ http://archive.today/2017.02.27-165024/https://mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/836252208513572866
- ↑ http://archive.today/2020.10.03-183346/https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/842427801298952194