WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/1995
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page lists the known WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow of 1995. The previous year's cadre is listed at WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/1994, the next as WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/1996.
The list of participants in the World Economic Forum's Global Leaders for Tomorrow program for the year 1995 has been removed from their website, but possible to find in archived form.  The WEF does not always publish all the names.
- Paul Allen - Co-founder of Microsoft.
- Andrés Allamand - By 2020 Foreign Minister of Chile.
- Oleg Boyko - Russian oligarch
- Philippe Douste-Blazy - French Minister of Health, later Foreign Minister. From 2006- leader of the UNITAID "innovation in global health" initiative, close to the Gates Foundation. Named in underage prostitution story.
- Thomas Friedman- a New York Times op-ed writer.
- Jean-Claude Juncker - head of the European Commission 2014-19.
- Paul Krugman - now a New York Times op-ed writer and one of the most influential economists in the world thanks to the commercially-controlled media.
- André Kudelski - later became a member of the Bilderberg Steering Committee.
- Tito Mboweni - South African Minister of Finance 2018-2021.
- Denis Olivennes - French corporate media manager.
- Jeffrey Sachs - helped gut the Russian economy, then allegedly later became more prominent as a critic of development orthodoxy.
- Akihiko Tanaka - became the Chairman of the Asia-Pacific section of the Trilateral Commission in 2017.
- Lynn Forester de Rothschild - a deep state operative.
- Christian Wulff - President of Germany from 2010 to 2012.
13 of the 98 of the participants already have pages here:
|Andrés Allamand||WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/1995. By 2020 Foreign Minister of Chile.|
|Jaime Augusto Miranda Zóbel de Ayala||Filipino businessman from the prominent Zóbel de Ayala family and a WEF stalwart.|
|Oleg Boyko||WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/1995. Starting his career on the Soviet black market and as a "banker" in the chaotic 1990s Russia, Boyko became one of the privileged few to operate monopoly Russian state run lotteries.|
|Philippe Douste-Blazy||French Health and Foreign Minister - arrested in Morocco on suspicion of underage prostitution.|
|Thomas Friedman||CFR, TLC, two Bilderbergs|
|André Kudelski||Bilderberg Steering Committee businessman|
|Denis Olivennes||French media manager.|
|José María Figueres Olsen||Son of another President of Costa Rica, this one was a Global Leader for Tomorrow in 1995|
|Lynn Forester de Rothschild||Member of the Rothschild family and leading member of deep state networks|
|Jeffrey Sachs||Worked on the privatisation of Russia|
|Akihiko Tanaka||Japanese deep state actor, GLT 1995, Trilateral Commission/Asia Pacific Chairman|
|Christian Wulff||WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/1995. President of Germany from 2010 to 2012, when he resigned, facing the prospect of prosecution for allegations of corruption.|