Scottish National Party
| Scottish National Party |
|Formation||7 April 1934|
|Headquarters||Gordon Lamb House 3 Jackson's Entry Edinburgh EH8 8PJ|
|Ruling political party of Scotland. Campaigns for Scottish independence.|
The Scottish National Party wants to make "temporary" COVID powers permanent.
Scottish Nonce Party
- Full article: VIPaedophile
- Full article: VIPaedophile
- ScottishNonceParty is a hashtag on Twitter. On 29 December 2022, the Twitter account FananaBana gave 12 reasons for this bad reputation.
The SNP's education policies have come under fire. A graphic sex census survey was been given to children as young as 14 in Scottish schools. One question was "whether they have indulged in oral or anal sex".  The SNP has been unrepentent.
SNP MP Alyn Smith AKA “Daddy Bear” was a director of LGBT Youth Scotland when he was a MEP. The organisation was the centre of Scotland’s biggest ever paedophile scandal in 2009. Its chief executive James Rennie sentenced to four years in prison for a long string of offences.
- SNP MP Angus MacNeil "kissed and fondled" two girls aged 17 and 18 in an Orkney hotel room while his wife in hospital pregnant with their third child.
- Nicola Sturgeon's Finance Minister Derek Mackay attempted to groom a 16 year old boy. He resigned from the cabinet but continued to sit in Parliament and claimed full expenses despite not voting.
- SNP MSP Karen Adam tweeted that paedophiles are people. They are 'our family, friends and colleagues'. She was criticised by the Alba Party.
After the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine, the SNP became enthusiastic NATO supporters. Nicola Sturgeon called NATO membership the "‘cornerstone’ of an independent Scotland.
4 year olds to change their name and gender without parental consent and knowledge.
Alcohol price laws have increased drug deaths to the highest in Europe.
Freedom of Speech under attack.
"People have a right to free speech, but do not have a right to hate speech”.
Zealous promotion of Lockdowns. The SNP want emergency COVID powers over school closure to be made permanent.
Employee on Wikispooks
|Peter Murrell||CEO||1999||18 March 2023|
|Aamer Anwar||30 December 1967|
|Mhairi Black||12 September 1994||Scottish National Party MP in London|
|Joanna Cherry||18 March 1966|
|Allan Dorans||30 July 1955|
|Christine Grahame||9 September 1944|
|Neale Hanvey||28 December 1964|
|Ian Hudghton||19 September 1951||A member of the European Parliament|
|Hugh Kerr||9 July 1944|
|Kenny MacAskill||28 April 1958|
|Willie McRae||18 May 1923||7 April 1985|
|Peter Murrell||8 December 1964|
|Angus Robertson||28 September 1969||Former Deputy Leader of the Scottish National Party|
|Michael Russell||9 August 1953|
|Alex Salmond||31 December 1954|
|Alyn Smith||15 September 1973||Scottish SNP politician. Member of Inter-Parliamentary Alliance on China.|
|Nicola Sturgeon||19 July 1970||Scottish National Party MSP for Glasgow Southside|
|Humza Yousaf||7 April 1985||First Muslim First Minister of Scotland|
|Document:Notes from David Leask meeting 27 March 2018||strategy document||27 March 2018||Chris Donnelly||Integrity Initiative convinced Scottish 'fringe' nationalism is a Kremlin plot caused by RT and Sputnik; intends to influence to tie Scotland to NATO, England wants to keep media and political dominance|
|Document:There’s not just a ferry fiasco – the Gupta scandal is even bigger||Article||7 November 2022||Dean M Thomson||And the cost of the taxpayer guarantee to Sanjeev Gupta the SNP didn’t wish you to know about? A gross cost of £586m.|
|Document:Towards the future||Article||12 May 2021||Kenny MacAskill|
|Attendance in the House of Commons will be when it affords an opportunity to promote Scottish interests, not a routine sojourn to London. There’s plenty work to be doing in our constituencies and across Scotland, and that’ll be our focus. We’ll vote when appropriate on issues as they arise.|
- ↑ https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-58244323
- ↑ https://twitter.com/GenderCritic/status/1608533754024173571
- ↑ https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/opinion/columnists/sex-census-of-scottish-pupils-looks-like-snps-failed-named-person-policy-by-the-back-door-and-parents-should-be-concerned-john-mclellan-3487427
- ↑ https://www.heraldscotland.com/business_hq/19766076.scots-ministers-dismiss-calls-opposition-parties-withdraw-pupils-sex-survey/
- ↑ https://wingsoverscotland.com/the-paedophile-charter/comment-page-1/
- ↑ http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinburgh_and_east/8330564.stm
- ↑ https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-15790605
- ↑ http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/highlands_and_islands/6540699.stm
- ↑ https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/msp-neil-bibby-calls-shamed-21975099
- ↑ https://pulse.express.co.uk/news/politics/1342405/SNP-derek-mckay-expenses-Edinburgh-flat-Nicola-sturgeon
- ↑ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10368219/SNP-politician-Karen-Adam-calls-police-sent-death-threats-paedophile-tweet.html
- ↑ https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/8226579/snp-msp-karen-adam-paedophiles-alba-chris-mceleny/
- ↑ https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2022/04/12/scot-a12.html
- ↑ https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/nicola-sturgeon-scotland-scottish-national-party-nato-patrick-harvie-b2080317.html
- ↑ https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1477186/nicola-sturgeon-guidance-trans-young-children-Scotland-teachers-latest
- ↑ https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/the-blind-spot-in-the-snp-s-war-on-drink-
- ↑ https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1470478/UK-news-Andrew-Doyle-GB-News-free-speech-cancel-culture-woke-politics-SNP-police-vn
- ↑ https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-scotland-54819152
- ↑ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9875425/Clubbers-glad-Scotland-s-night-venues-open-pandemic-closures.html
- ↑ https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/7568439/snp-emergency-covid-lockdown-school-permanent/