WEF/Board of Trustees
< WEF(Redirected from World Economic Forum/Board of Trustees)Jump to navigation Jump to search
TheWorld Economic Forum has a Board of Trustees.
As of April 2020
The Board is almost a who-is-who of the most central people and companies in the COVID deep event.
- Klaus Schwab. Founder and executive chairman of the WEF. Great Reset and Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- Mukesh D. Ambani.The richest person in Asia with a net worth of US$90 billion and the 11th richest person in the world.
- Marc Benioff Billionaire CEO of Salesforce. Owner of Time magazine.
- Peter Brabeck-Letmathe Chairman Emeritus, Nestlé of multinational food company Nestlé
- Mark Carney Governor of the Bank of England from 2013 to 2020. United Nations Special Envoy for Climate Action and F inance.
- Larry Fink Chairman and CEO of BlackRock, the largest by far money-management firm in the world with more than $6.5 trillion in assets under management.
- Chrystia Freeland. Spooky Canadian politician, protege of George Soros
- Orit Gadiesh. Daughter of Israel Defense Forces colonel. Chairperson of management consulting firm Bain & Company.
- Kristalina Georgieva As IMF managing director organised “emergency financing on a scale [and at a speed] never seen before” - creating unpayable debt traps for most countries in the world
- Fabiola Gianotti CERN leader
- Al Gore A leading proponent of so-called "catastrophic anthropogenic global warming"
- Herman Gref The main responsible for ramming through the Sputnik-V "vaccine" program in Russia.
- Angel Gurría Secretary-general of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) until 2020. Preparing planned international internet censorship treaty.
- André Hoffmann Heir and Vice Chairman of the pharmaceutical giant Roche. World Wide Fund for Nature.
- Christine Lagarde As President of the European Central Bank she spent €1,850 billion on asset purchase program during COVID-19. In joint interview with Schwab she declared an intent to "vaccinate the whole world".
- Yo-Yo Ma Cellist and member of the WEF Board since 1992.
- Jack Ma, founder of Alibaba. The richest man in China.
- Peter Maurer President of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- Luis Alberto Moreno President of the Inter-American Development Bank (IADB) from 2005 to 2020
- Patrice Motsepe. Stated to be South Africa's richest man.
- Queen Rania of Jordan Part of the Jordanian royal family, which has close ties to the British and US deep state.
- Rafael Reif President of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- David M. Rubenstein Co-founder and co-executive chairman of the private equity firm The Carlyle Group.
- Mark Schneider CEO of Nestlé.
- Tharman Shanmugaratnam As Chairman of the Monetary Authority of Singapore, sent his subordinate Lavan Thiru to the infamous Event 201 pandemic exercise in Autumn 2019.
- Jim Hagemann Snabe CEO of multinational engineering and health care company Siemens
- Feike Sijbesma CEO and Chairman of of the Dutch health and nutrition multinational corporation DSM, a producer of lipids.
- Heizo Takenaka Japanese retired politician (deep politician?) and member of the Economic Strategy Council, an advisory committee attached to the Prime Minister.
- Zhu Min Chinese economist and is Deputy Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund.
- Julie Sweet - February 2021 - CEO of Accenture, heavily involved in privatization and public-private partnerships.
The list also include some older names are from 2015 (Maurice Lévy,Olivier Oullier, George Yeo Yong-Boon,Patrick Aebischer,Katherine Garrett-Cox,Susan Hockfield, Klaus Kleinfeld,Luis Moreno, Indra Nooyi,Joseph Schoendorf,Martin Senn),
|WEF/Board of Trustees||The Board of Trustees of the World Economic Forum|
25 of the 39 of the participants already have pages here:
|Rania Al-Yassin||Queen of Jordan. She represents the royal family in many international organizations.|
|Mukesh Ambani||Asia's richest man living in the world's most expensive house. Selected a Global Leader for Tomorrow by the World Economic Forum in 1994. By the 2010s, he sat on the board of the same World Economic Forum. Member of the Global Board of Advisors of the US Council on Foreign Relations.|
|Marc Benioff||US Internet billionaire, bought Time Magazine|
|Peter Brabeck-Letmathe||Nestlé executive who attended the 2011 Bilderberg. Wants to privatize and charge for all water in the world.|
|Mark Carney||Goldman Sachs Governor of the Bank of Canada then the Bank of England, G30, Triple citizenship, No shortage of Bilderbergs or WEF Annual Meetings|
|Chrystia Freeland||"A bit of a living parody of everything wrong with the detached technocratic neoliberal order"|
|Kristalina Georgieva||Bilderberg World Bank|
|Fabiola Gianotti||Attended the 2017 Bilderberg as CERN director general|
|Herman Gref||Russian banker/politician. World Economic Forum’s board of trustees. Played a prominent role in the development and production of the Sputnik V vaccine.|
|Ángel Gurría||Former Secretary-General of the OECD. Member of Board of Trustees of the World Economic Forum. Part of the “prefiguration group” of the Forum on Information & Democracy a planned international censorship treaty|
|Susan Hockfield||President of Massachusetts Institute of Technology 2004-2012.|
|André Hoffmann||Multi-billionaire big pharma and environmental conservation activist, Bilderberg, World Economic Forum Board of Trustees|
|Klaus Kleinfeld||US/German businessman. Bilderberg steering committee, CFR, ERTI|
|Christine Lagarde||Bilderberger President of the European Central Bank|
|Jack Ma||Chinese business magnate and founder of Alibaba Group. WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/2001. On the Board of the World Economic Forum.|
|Yo-Yo Ma||Member of the WEF/Board of Trustees, GLT/1993|
|Peter Maurer||President of the International Committee of the Red Cross. On the Board of Trustees of the World Economic Forum. Handy to have on board if you are planning to vaccinate everyone in the world.|
|Patrice Motsepe||South Africa's richest man|
|Olivier Oullier||Neuroinformatics expert. Former member of the Executive Committee of the World Economic Forum.|
|Leo Rafael Reif||President of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. On the boards of the World Economic Forum, the Carnegie Endowment, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Broad Institute, etc.|
|David Rubenstein||Billionaire Bilderberger Brookings co-founder and Managing Director of the Carlyle Group|
|Klaus Schwab||German economist, Bilderberg Steering committee, World Economic Forum Board of Trustees|
|Tharman Shanmugaratnam||Singaporean politician. Member of the World Economic Forum's Board of Trustees. As Chairman of the Monetary Authority of Singapore, he sent his subordinate Lavan Thiru to the infamous COVID-19 dry run Event 201 pandemic exercise.|
|Jim Hagemann Snabe||Business executive, WEF trustee as of 2023|
|Julie Sweet||CEO of Accenture and Board of Trustees of the World Economic Forum. Married to CIA operative.|
- ↑ https://www.weforum.org/about/leadership-and-governance
- ↑ https://www.weforum.org/press/2021/02/world-economic-forum-appoints-new-member-to-board-of-trustees-4c1068e22b/
- ↑ https://www.weforum.org/people/olivier-oullier
- ↑ https://www.weforum.org/press/2015/08/world-economic-forum-announces-new-board-of-trustees/