World Economic Forum/Board of Trustees
| World Economic Forum/Board of Trustees|
(World Economic Forum/Board of Trustees)
|Membership||• Mukesh Ambani|
• Marc Benioff
• Peter Brabeck-Letmathe
• Mark Carney
• Laurence D. Fink
• Chrystia Freeland
• Orit Gadiesh
• Kristalina Georgieva
• Fabiola Gianotti
• Al Gore
• Herman Gref
• Angel Gurría
• André Hoffmann
• Christine Lagarde
• Yo-Yo Ma
• Jack Ma
• Peter Maurer
• Luis Alberto Moreno
• Patrice Motsepe
• Queen Rania of Jordan
• L. Rafael Reif
• David Rubenstein
• Mark Schneider
• Klaus Schwab
• Tharman Shanmugaratnam
• Jim Hagemann Snabe
• Feike Sijbesma
• Heizo Takenaka
• Zhu Min
• Julie Sweet
• Olivier Oullier
• George Yeo Yong-Boon
• Katherine Garrett-Cox
• Susan Hockfield
• Klaus Kleinfeld
• Luis Moreno
• Indra Nooyi
• Joseph Schoendorf
• Martin Senn
|The Board of Trustees of the World Economic Forum|
The Board is almost a who-is-who of the most central people and companies in the COVID deep event.
- Klaus Schwab. Founder and executive chairman of the WEF. Great Reset and Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- Mukesh D. Ambani.The richest person in Asia with a net worth of US$90 billion and the 11th richest person in the world.
- Marc Benioff Billionaire CEO of Salesforce. Owner of Time magazine.
- Peter Brabeck-Letmathe Chairman Emeritus, Nestlé of multinational food company Nestlé
- Mark Carney Governor of the Bank of England from 2013 to 2020. United Nations Special Envoy for Climate Action and Finance.
- Larry Fink Chairman and CEO of BlackRock, the largest by far money-management firm in the world with more than $6.5 trillion in assets under management.
- Chrystia Freeland. Spooky Canadian politician, protege of George Soros
- Orit Gadiesh Daughter of Israel Defense Forces colonel. Chairperson of management consulting firm Bain & Company.
- Kristalina Georgieva As IMF managing director organised “emergency financing on a scale [and at a speed] never seen before” - creating unpayable debt traps for most countries in the world
- Fabiola Gianotti CERN leader
- Al Gore A leading proponent of so-called "catastrophic anthropogenic global warming"
- Herman Gref The main responsible for ramming through the Sputnik-V "vaccine" program in Russia.
- Angel Gurría Secretary-general of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) until 2020. Preparing planned international internet censorship treaty.
- André Hoffmann Heir and Vice Chairman of the pharmaceutical giant Roche. World Wide Fund for Nature.
- Christine Lagarde As President of the European Central Bank she spent €1,850 billion on asset purchase program during COVID-19. In joint interview with Klaus Schwab she declared an intent to "vaccinate the whole world"
- Yo-Yo Ma Cellist and member of the WEF Board since 1992.
- Jack Ma. Founder of Alibaba. The richest man in China.
- Peter Maurer President of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- Luis Alberto Moreno President of the Inter-American Development Bank (IADB) from 2005 to 2020
- Patrice Motsepe. Stated to be South Africa's richest man.
- Queen Rania of Jordan Part of the Jordanian royal family, which has close ties to the British and US deep state.
- Rafael Reif President of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- David M. Rubenstein Co-founder and co-executive chairman of the private equity firm The Carlyle Group.
- Mark Schneider CEO of Nestlé.
- Tharman Shanmugaratnam As Chairman of the Monetary Authority of Singapore, he sent his subordinate Lavan Thiru to the infamous COVID-19 dry run Event 201 pandemic exercise.
- Jim Hagemann Snabe CEO of multinational engineering and health care company Siemens
- Feike Sijbesma CEO and Chairman of of the Dutch health and nutrition multinational corporation DSM, a producer of lipids.
- Heizo Takenaka Japanese retired politician (deep politician?) and member of the Economic Strategy Council, an advisory committee attached to the Prime Minister.
- Zhu Min Chinese economist and is Deputy Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund.
The list also include some older names are from 2015 (Maurice Lévy,Olivier Oullier, George Yeo Yong-Boon,Patrick Aebischer,Katherine Garrett-Cox,Susan Hockfield, Klaus Kleinfeld,Luis Moreno, Indra Nooyi,Joseph Schoendorf,Martin Senn),
|World Economic Forum/Board of Trustees||The Board of Trustees of the World Economic Forum|