| Reiner Fuellmich |
(Lawyer, Activist, COVID-19/Dissident, Science/Dissident)
|Alma mater||University of Göttingen, University of California|
|Member of||Corona Investigative Committee|
|Interests|| • Covid-19|
• Christian Drosten
• Robert Koch Institute
|Interest of||Planet Lockdown|
Dissident lawyer who was involved with the Corona Investigative Committee, now accused of theft.
Reiner Fuellmich is a lawyer and was the spokesperson for the Corona Investigative Committee (Stiftung Corona-Ausschuss) in Germany. In 2020, Fuellmich and his colleagues started to document violations of law, medical malpractice and scientific fraud, as they relate to the Covid-19 epidemic.
Misappropriation of funds
On September the 2nd Viviane Fischer announced that the committee, for the time being, would not continue the work with Reiner Fuellmich for reasons that were not given at that point. In an interview soon thereafter Fuellmich said that he and the committee may continue the work separately, without giving any further details.
Fischer, in a video that was released on 21st September, clarified that Fuellmich had misappropriated funds for the Committee; (about 1.3 million is missing) ~650.000 € has been paid out to him contrary to the charter of the Committee, 700.000 € as a liquid reserve is not accessible  and he became guarded during attempts to clear up the situation.
From public bio
Fuellmich studied law at the Georg-August University of Göttingen and as an exchange student at the University of California in Los Angeles. He then worked as a research assistant to the chair of Erwin Deutsch at the Law Faculty of the Georg-August University of Göttingen, where he received his doctorate. This was followed by positions in corporate banking at Deutsche Bank in Germany and Japan. In 1993, he founded his own law firm. Fuellmich has published various articles and books in the fields of banking law, medical law and international medical law, and has held other teaching positions as a lecturer at universities in Germany and Estonia. He is also licensed to practice law in California and a member of the German-American, and the German-Japanese lawyers association.
In 1999 a short documetary was produced for a public broadcaster (ZDF) in Germany, linking him to Scientology. A local court in Hamburg ruled that the documentary can not be disseminated anymore for, accorrding to Fuellmich, it's 'brazen lies and distortions of facts'. He writes:
"My law firm was at the forefront of legal action against these banks at the time. We won several lawsuits, and due to the consistently positive media coverage, HypoBank in particular came under increasing pressure. We received documents from whistleblowers from the bank and later also from Deutsche Bank, which proved that these banks of course knew that they were financing at double and triple the true value, and that they were also aware that it was advertised to our clients that the properties had full value.
In the end, HypoBank came under such severe pressure that it had to reach an agreement with several thousand of the clients we represented in so-called mediation proceedings.
The broadcast of the report was part of a campaign against me and several other lawyers."
|Document:The Case Reiner Fuellmich - my statement!||Wikispooks Page||26 September 2022||Simon Goddek|
- Viviane Fischer takes a stand on what happened at the Corona Committee after weeks of attempts to reach an amicable settlement failed.
- Dr. Justus P. Hoffmann, Antonia Fischer & Robert Cibis | Session 125: An Inconvenient Truth
- https://2020news.de/reloaded/hello-world/ - Reiner Fuellmich has cut off the Corona Investigative Committee from its financial resources. It is about € 700,000 retained liquidity reserve and at least € 656,000 in unreconciled chancery invoices without traceable activity. In addition, it is about blocked gold. According to the articles of association, the committee members were not allowed to receive any benefits. With this blog, I would like to keep you informed about the steps to recover the funds from Reiner Fuellmich and create further transparency with regard to the Corona Investigative Committee.
- English text below the German, https://2020news.de/reloaded/
- WER IST REINER FUELLMICH? Scientology in Deutschland, Einfluss in der Wirtschaft (2000)