| Peter Orszag |
(economist, financier, deep state operative)
|Born||Peter Richard Orszag|
December 16, 1968
Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.
|Alma mater||Phillips Exeter Academy, Princeton University, London School of Economics|
|Spouse|| • Cameron Hamill|
• Bianna Golodryga
|Member of||Brookings Institution, Council on Foreign Relations/Members 2|
Tri-Bilderberger US deep state operative who wrote a book for the Brookings Institution about 9/11. Council on Foreign Relations, Citigroup, Lazard Frères
Peter Richard Orszag is the CEO of Financial Advisory at Lazard. Before June 2019, he was the firm's Head of North American M&A and Global Co-Head of Healthcare.
Orszag was previously a Vice Chairman of Corporate and Investment Banking and Chairman of the Financial Strategy and Solutions Group at Citigroup. Before joining Citigroup, he was a Distinguished Visiting Fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations and a contributing columnist for the New York Times op-ed page. Prior to that, he was the 37th Director of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) under President Barack Obama and had was also the Director of the Congressional Budget Office (CBO).
Orszag is a member of the National Academy of Medicine of the National Academies of Sciences. He serves on the Boards of Directors of the Peterson Institute for International Economics, the Mount Sinai Hospital, and New Visions for Public Schools in New York..
Orszag grew up in Lexington, Massachusetts, the son of Reba (née Karp) and Steven Orszag. His father was a math professor at Yale University and his mother was the president and owner of a research and development company. His brother is Jonathan Orszag, the Senior Managing Director of Compass Lexecon, LLC.
After graduating from Phillips Exeter Academy with high honors (1987), Orszag earned an A.B. summa cum laude in economics from Princeton University in 1991 after completing an 80-page long senior thesis titled "Congressional Oversight of the Federal Reserve: Empirical and Theoretical Perspectives." He then received a M.Sc. (1992) and a Ph.D. (1997) in economics from the London School of Economics. His doctoral thesis was titled Dynamic analysis of regime shifts under uncertainty: Applications to hyperinflation and privatization. He was a Marshall Scholar 1991–1992, and is a member of Phi Beta Kappa.
Orszag co-authored the Brookings Institution's Protecting the American Homeland - A Preliminary Analysis, together with Michael E. O'Hanlon, Ivo H. Daalder, I. M. Destler, David L. Gunter, Robert E. Litan and James B. Steinberg.
Events Participated in
|Bilderberg/2010||3 June 2010||6 June 2010||Spain|
Hotel Dolce Sitges
|The 122 guests met in the Hotel Dolce Sitges, Barcelona, Spain.|
|Bilderberg/2011||9 June 2011||12 June 2011||Switzerland|
|59th meeting, in Switzerland, 129 guests|
|Bilderberg/2012||31 May 2012||3 June 2012||US|
|The 58th Bilderberg, in Chantilly, Virginia. Unusually just 4 years after an earlier Bilderberg meeting there.|
|WEF/Annual Meeting/2017||17 January 2017||20 January 2017||World Economic Forum|
|2951 known participants|
|WEF/Annual Meeting/2019||22 January 2019||25 January 2019||World Economic Forum|
|WEF/Annual Meeting/2020||21 January 2020||24 January 2020||World Economic Forum|
|This mega-summit of the world's ruling class and their political and media appendages happens every year, but 2020 was special, as the continuous corporate media coverage of COVID-19 started more or less from one day to the next on 20/21 January 2020, coinciding with the start of the meeting.|
|WEF/Annual Meeting/2022||22 May 2022||26 May 2022||World Economic Forum|
|1908 guests in Davos|
|WEF/Annual Meeting/2023||16 January 2023||20 January 2023||World Economic Forum|
|The theme of the meeting is "Cooperation in a Fragmented World"|
- ↑ https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-04-03/lazard-promotes-orszag-to-lead-advisory-as-stern-named-president
- ↑ https://www.themarque.com/profile/peter-orszag
- ↑ https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-02-24/lazard-adds-citigroup-s-orszag-for-mergers-acquisitions-advice
- ↑ https://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-02-25/citigroup-names-orszag-strategy-unit-chairman-as-co-heads-picked.html
- ↑ http://www.marketwatch.com/story/peter-orszag-to-write-new-york-times-op-ed-column-2010-09-03?reflink=MW_news_stmp
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20140906090120/http://www.russellsage.org/sites/all/files/RSF-Bulletin/rsf_bulletin_09032014.html
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/28/us/politics/28orszag.html
- ↑ http://www-history.mcs.st-andrews.ac.uk/Biographies/Orszag.html
- ↑ [https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2008/11/25/10-things-you-didnt-know-about-peter-orszag
- ↑ New York Times: "Bianna Golodryga, Peter R. Orszag" September 24, 2010
- ↑ http://dataspace.princeton.edu/jspui/handle/88435/dsp01gf06g3488
- ↑ http://etheses.lse.ac.uk/2221/
- ↑ http://www.allgov.com/Official/Orszag__Peter
Wikipedia is not affiliated with Wikispooks. Original page source here