| Abt Associates|
(Company, Front company?)
|Founder||Clark C. Abt|
|Headquarters||Cambridge (Massachusetts), Massachusetts, United States|
|Sponsored by||Australia/Department/Foreign Affairs and Trade, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, CDC, GlaxoSmithKline, Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization, Johns Hopkins University, OECD, Rockefeller Foundation, The Ford Foundation, UK/FCO, US/Department/Defense, US/Department/Education, US/Department/Homeland Security, US/DoE, USAID, WHO, World Bank|
|For-profit research firm founded that contracts for governments and private entities. The company researches and administers deep state agendas, and has an extensive history of working with the CIA.|
Abt Associates is a for-profit "global leader in research, evaluation and program implementation". The company researches and administers deep state agendas, noticeably through its extensive work for the U.S. government, USAID, and private deep state foundations. It has an extensive history of working with the CIA.
The company was founded in 1965 with the goal to transfer military industry technology and systems to civilian use.  The focus areas span from education, health systems, agriculture, climate change, to building leadership cadre from "minorities". An area of special interest seem to be population control in the Global South.
As of 2022, the company has over 3,600 staff around the world, speaking 56 languages. The company works both inside the United States and around the world, and also takes contract work from the British and Australian governments.
Clark C. Abt is an American researcher born in 1929 in Cologne, Germany. He left Germany for the United States in 1937 and became an American citizen in 1945, at age 16, and is known for first formalizing the concept and usages of Serious games. Clark Abt founded Abt Associates in 1965. Prior to that he graduated from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology with an engineering degree in 1951, Johns Hopkins University with an M.A. in English in 1952, and a Ph.D fromMIT in political science in 1965. He worked as an engineer for Bechtel Corporation, the U.S. Air Force, and the Raytheon company, managing the Advanced Systems and Strategic Studies Departments within the company's Missile and Space Division, until he started Abt Associates. He was president from 1965 to 1985, and then chairman of the board from 1986 to 2005.
During the 1960s, Abt Associates helped the Pentagon and CIA with Project Camelot, a model for destabilizing foreign governments used in Chile in 1973. Abt Associates developed a simulation game called Politica that drew information from a computer linking the files of the CIA, the Defense Intelligence Agency and the State Department. The aim was to provide methods of anticipating various social groups and personality characteristics that might emerge in response to given specific military actions. Politica was used in training Third World police and in trying to predict which social forces could be mobilized against leftist governments.
Abt received a $6.75 million grant from the US government in 2003 to work closely with the CIA-tied Foundation for Peace and Democracy in Central America. "The objectives of this project are to increase workers’ and employers’ knowledge of their national labor laws and services of their ministries of labor, to strengthen national labor inspection systems and to create and bolster alternative dispute resolution mechanisms in the ministries of labor and justice systems," a media release announcing the grant stated.
David F. Gordon, later a high-ranking CIA officer, worked for Abt Associates in the 1980s. Director of Policy Planning Anne-Marie Slaughter, who invented Responsibility to Protect, has worked for the company.
In 2022, Abt published "research" meant to build the case for mandatory jabs for U.S. police officers, pushing jabs on pregnant women, and finding that "three doses of COVID-19 vaccine are more effective than two."
In Kyrgyzstan in 2022, The USAID-funded, Abt-led Local Health System Sustainability Project (LHSS) partnering with the Republican Center for Health Promotion and Mass Communication to design activities to combat the perception that the vaccines are there "to reduce certain populations worldwide".
In 2003, it won a contract to restore Iraq’s health care system.
The list of sponsors includes clients it has received research grants from. Abt has also received some of them, including the Open Society Foundations] and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Employee on Wikispooks
|David Gordon||Senior Political Analyst||Cover job for spook?|
|Australia/Department/Foreign Affairs and Trade||Australian Foreign Affairs department|
|Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation||Very influential and rich foundation established to take leadership of global health.|
|CDC||The main US government body charged with preventing disease outbreaks|
|Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization||Global Vaccine organizer - a kind of “health NATO”. The Gates Foundation describes Gavi as a "partner in vaccine market shaping".|
|Johns Hopkins University||Only a short drive from Washington DC, it is a major deep state milieu.|
|OECD||Dedicate itself to help "democracy" and a "good world economy". Originally started to fund Western Europe in the cold war.|
|The Ford Foundation||In addition to its own billionaire agenda, also known to have been $$$ middleman for covert CIA funding.|
|UK/FCO||The UK government department dealing with foreign policy.|
|US/Department/Defense||The action arm of the Military-industrial-congressional complex, whose functionaries are rewarded in rough proportion to their ability to stifle dissent and channel funds to arms manufacturers.|
|US/Department/Homeland Security||Planned by the same group who planned the 9/11 attacks, and carried out in their wake, the DoHS is a large department which replaced the existing domestic security, disaster planning and management functions of the US government.|
|USAID||US govt organization to provide "international development", including funding of Ecohealth Alliance. Called "CIA's little sister".|
- ↑ https://www.forbes.com/companies/abt-associates/?sh=6aab25275f40
- ↑ https://publicintegrity.org/health/abt-associates/
- ↑ https://www.abtassociates.com/who-we-are
- ↑ https://www.abtassociates.com/projects/dmpa-injectable-contraceptive-introduction-in-india
- ↑ https://www.abtassociates.com/who-we-are/our-people
- ↑ https://www.abtassociates.com/who-we-are/our-people/clark-c-abt-phd
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20010505095101/http://www.claykeck.com/patty/articles/brussell.htm
- ↑ Guerry Hoddersen, "CAFTA: trade pact promises "Brave New World" of misery and inequality", Freedom Socialist, Vol. 25, No. 2, June-July 2004.
- ↑ Ellen Herman, "Project Camelot and the Career of Cold War Psychology" in Christopher Simpson, ed., Universities and Empire: Money and Politics in the Social Sciences During the Cold War, The New Press, New York, 1998, pp. 97-133. Excerpts are from p. 113 and pp. 118-19.
- ↑ U.S. Labor Department, "U.S. Labor Department Announces Grants for Labor Law and Trade: Labor Secretary Chao Announces $13.6 million to Build Trade Capacity", Media Release, October 1, 2003.
- ↑ https://www.abtassociates.com/insights/publications/article/high-burden-of-covid-19-among-unvaccinated-law-enforcement-officers
- ↑ https://www.abtassociates.com/insights/publications/article/factors-associated-with-hospitalization-with-symptomatic-covid-19
- ↑ https://www.abtassociates.com/insights/publications/article/protection-of-third-covid-19-mrna-vaccine-dose-against-asymptomatic
- ↑ https://www.abtassociates.com/who-we-are/news/feature-stories/abt-gives-kyrgyz-health-workers-tools-to-fight-vaccine
- ↑ https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2003/may/31/20030531-112935-6451r/