| Alfred Herrhausen |
|Born||30 January 1930|
|Died||30 November 1989 (Age 59)|
Cause of death
|Member of||Bilderberg/Steering committee, The 1001 Club|
Multi Bilderberg, Chairman of Deutsche Bank. Promoted the cancellation of unpayable debt. Assassinated in 1989 "in a military operation of a complexity without precedent"
Alfred Herrhausen was a Germany's most powerful banker and member of the Bilderberg Steering committee. His personal security detail was on the level of the Federal Chancellor of Germany. He was assassinated on his way to work "in a military operation of a complexity without precedent", after pushing for third world debt cancellation from late 1987 on.
Alfred Herrhausen was Chairman of Deutsche Bank.
Dept cancelation of "third world" countries
Alfred Herrhausen proposed and pushed for a large scale cancellation of African countries' debts and he was in a position to succeed in these "new ideas" which may have threatened the basic concept of dept enslavement or control of politics (open markets to foreign "investors") of these counties. He positioned his bank beforehand in a way that if the proposal would come to pass, it would not suffer from financial difficulties as severely as the American counterparts. He also wanted to prepare a development policy for eastern Europe after the fall of the Soviet Union, thus excluding, or rivaling US efforts in that area.
Herrhausen was a member of the Bilderberg Steering committee.
On November 30th 1989, a sophisticated bomb killed Herrhausen on his way to work, just about half a mile from his home. The bomb had been hidden in a saddle bag on a bicycle next to the road that the assassins knew Herrhausen would be traveling in his three-car convoy. In the bag was a 15 lb bomb that was detonated when Herrhausen's car interrupted a beam of infrared light as it passed the bicycle. The beam of infrared light had been disguised as road works forcing a slow down of the armored car enabling a precision strike. Some elements of the technical details are disputed.
For a long time, the German federal prosecutor office listed members of the German terror group Red Army Faction (RAF) as the only suspects, which the media blamed as soon as half an hour after the explosion. However, almost 20 years after the killing prosecutors started to focus more on the involvement of the Stasi, the former East German secret police.
Red Army Faction
The official narrative laid blame on the third generation of the Red Army Faction for as long as possible, until 2004. Many did not believe the theory to begin with. EIR reports in 1992 about a documentary aired on a public-service television broadcaster:
The German ARD television aired a 45-minute, prime-time documentary on its "In Focus" program debunking the official police theory that Herrhausen, the Deutsche Bank chairman who was assassinated on Nov. 30, 1989, was the victim of a "third generation" Red Army Faction (RAF) hit squad.
- Full article: Stasi
- Full article: Stasi
At some point during the investigation the focus was directed at the East German Staatssicherheit.
- Full article: Central Intelligence Agency
- Full article: Central Intelligence Agency
Given the sophistication of the bomb and the threat he posed to US interests, the American CIA is a likely, even the most likely perpetrator.
- Alleged letter by the RAF, claiming responsibility
|Josef Ackermann||“Maybrit Illner: Mr. Ackermann, you are also head of the International Banking Federation. Couldn't you just have made such a demand to all your colleagues who came out of this crisis really clean?|
Josef Ackermann: I think the same would have happened to me as it did to Mr Herrhausen. [...]”
|13 May 2010|
Events Participated in
|Bilderberg/1978||21 April 1978||23 April 1978||US|
|The 26th Bilderberg, held in the US|
|Bilderberg/1979||27 April 1979||29 April 1979||Austria|
Clubhotel Schloss Weikersdorf
|27th Bilderberg, 95 guests, Austria|
|Bilderberg/1980||18 April 1980||20 April 1980||Germany|
|The 28th Bilderberg, held in West Germany, unusually exposed by the Daily Mirror|
|Bilderberg/1981||15 May 1981||17 May 1981||Switzerland|
|The 29th Bilderberg|
|Bilderberg/1982||14 May 1982||16 May 1982||Norway|
|The 30th Bilderberg, held in Norway.|
|Bilderberg/1983||13 May 1983||15 May 1983||Canada|
|The 31st Bilderberg, held in Canada|
|Bilderberg/1984||11 May 1984||13 May 1984||Sweden|
|The 32nd Bilderberg, held in Sweden|
|Bilderberg/1985||10 May 1985||12 May 1985||New York|
Arrowwood of Westchester
|The 33rd Bilderberg, held in Canada|
|Bilderberg/1987||24 April 1987||26 April 1987||Italy|
|35th Bilderberg, in Italy, 106 participants|
|Bilderberg/1988||3 June 1988||5 June 1988||Austria|
|The 36th meeting, 114 participants|
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20080415123551/http://www.zeit.de/1989/08/Liebesbriefe-aus-Duesseldorf
- ↑ https://www.pressreader.com/germany/neues-deutschland/20141129/281681138194489 saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://freeukrainenow.org/2014/09/07/after-us-nato-assassination-attempts-on-his-life-president-de-gaulle-kicked-nato-out-of-france/
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20150805025352/http://www.wiwo.de/politik/deutschland/tauchsieder-alfred-herrhausen-war-eine-legende/11052542-3.html
- ↑ https://larouchepub.com/eiw/public/2016/eirv43n35-20160826/28-30_4335.pdf saved at Archive.org
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20170607210100/https://larouchepac.com/20160730/herrhausen-method-challenge-trans-atlantic-system
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20210329191218/https://archive.schillerinstitute.com/news_briefs/2016/08/herrhausen_method.html
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20210122190904/https://www.infosperber.ch/wirtschaft/konzerne/bankchef-befuerwortete-schuldenschnitte-und-wurde-ermordet/
- ↑ https://verschwoerungstheorien.fandom.com/de/wiki/Alfred_Herrhausen saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ Notably, Austrian politician Jörg Haider, who was in opposition to the same banking estblishment also had a very suspect "accident" in his car; no witnesses.
- ↑ http://www.arbeiterfotografie.com/politische-morde/index-1989-11-30-alfred-herrhausen.html saved at Archive.org
- ↑ https://larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1992/eirv19n28-19920717/eirv19n28-19920717_036-was_herrhausen_killed_by_western.pdf saved at Archive.org
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20150923115303/http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB118981435771628219
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20110306075510/http://protectivesecurity.wordpress.com/2007/09/30/did-the-east-german-secret-police-assassinate-german-banker-herrhausen/
- ↑ https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article1194305/War-die-Stasi-am-Herrhausen-Mord-beteiligt.html
- ↑ https://dieunbestechlichen.com/2020/05/dr-daniele-ganser-ist-die-cia-eine-terrororganisation-video/ saved at Archive.org
- ↑ see also Paul Barrils statement that: "The CIA and Green Berets have the world’s most advanced boobytraps"