| Pietro Quaroni |
|Born||3 October 1898|
|Died||11 June 1971 (Age 72)|
In 1958, Pietro Quaroni responded to a paper by Rudolf Mueller on the Weaknesses of Western Society from December 1957, which was also a talking point at the Meeting of the Steering Committee in London on January 10-12, 1958.
“We are going through a bad stage in the cold war — all wars have their bad stages. But in all wars when one is going through a bad stage one should concentrate first and foremost on the core of the problem; and the core for us is what is left of Western Europe.
In a war which has a good chance of remaining cold, the internal front is the most important. If the internal condition of our Society is as Dr. Mueller describes it — and I think he is right — it is very difficult to hold out if we cannot manage to cure the sickness at the root.
Having got so far, have we the duty or the power, as a group, to do something to compel our governments, let us say, to get on the path to fundamental reforms, the kind of reforms which could give back to our countries their internal dynamism? For my part, I think it should be done and I would like to do it.
But we must take into account that if we set ourselves on this road, our group cannot avoid getting involved in internal politics, which up to now we have avoided doing.”
Pietro Quaroni (1958) 
A Document by Pietro Quaroni
|Title||Document type||Publication date||Subject(s)||Description|
|File:Pietro Quaroni's Comments on Rudolf Mueller's Paper.pdf||paper||January 1958||Bilderberg||Response to "The Weakness of Western Society" by Pietro Quaroni.|
Events Participated in
|Bilderberg/1954||29 May 1954||31 May 1954||Netherlands|
|The first Bilderberg meeting, attended by 68 men from Europe and the US, including 20 businessmen, 25 politicians, 5 financiers & 4 academics.|
|Bilderberg/1955 March||18 March 1955||20 March 1955||France|
|Bilderberg/1955 September||23 September 1955||25 September 1955||Germany|
|Bilderberg/1956||11 May 1956||13 May 1956||Denmark|
|Bilderberg/1957 October||4 October 1957||6 October 1957||Italy|
|Bilderberg/1958||13 September 1958||15 September 1958||Buxton|
|Bilderberg/1959||18 September 1959||20 September 1959||Turkey|
|Bilderberg/1960||28 May 1960||29 May 1960||Switzerland|
|Bilderberg/1962||18 May 1962||20 May 1962||Sweden|
|Bilderberg/1963||29 March 1963||31 March 1963||France|
- The Bilderberg Group, August 1956, Józef Retinger
- https://www.conspiracyarchive.com/2019/04/08/the-weakness-of-western-society-by-rudolf-mueller-bilderberg-4-6-october-1957-fiuggi-italy/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://www.conspiracyarchive.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Weakness-Western-Society.Mueller.Bilderberg.1957.pdf saved at Archive.org
- https://www.conspiracyarchive.com/2019/04/07/bilderberg-steering-committee-meeting-london-january-10-12-1958/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://www.conspiracyarchive.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Bilderberg-Steering-Committee-Agenda-1958.pdf saved at Archive.org
- https://www.conspiracyarchive.com/2019/04/11/pietro-quaronis-comments-on-rudolf-muellers-paper-bilderberg-1957/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://www.conspiracyarchive.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Quaroni-on-Muellers.paper_.Bilderberg.1958.pdf saved at Archive.org
- A few observations on Dr. Mueller’s paper: “Weaknesses of Western Society” by P. QUARONI