| John Brennan |
(spook, “terror expert”)
|Born||John Owen Brennan|
North Bergen, New Jersey, U.S.
|Alma mater||American University in Cairo, Fordham University, University of Texas (Austin)|
|Member of||Kissinger Associates|
DCIA, "terror expert", helped cover-up CIA/Torture
On 15 August 2018, President Donald Trump revoked the security clearance of John O. Brennan, the former CIA director under President Barack Obama, in a striking act of retaliation against an outspoken critic. Citing what he called John Brennan’s “erratic” behaviour and “increasingly frenzied commentary,” President Trump dispatched Sarah Huckabee Sanders, his press secretary, to read a statement saying that Brennan had abused his access to the United States’ secrets “to make a series of unfounded and outrageous allegations.”
Barack Obama nominated Brennan as his next director of the CIA on 7 January 2013.
Morris Davis, a former Chief Prosecutor for the Guantanamo Military Commissions compared Brennan to Omar Khadr, who was convicted of "committing murder in violation of the law of war". He suggested that Brennan's role in targeting individuals for CIA missile strikes was no more authorised than the throwing of the grenade Khadr was accused of.
On 27 February 2013, the Senate Intelligence Committee postponed a vote, expected to be taken the next day on the confirmation of Brennan until the following week. On March 5, the Intelligence Committee approved the nomination 12-3. The Senate was set to vote on Brennan's nomination on 6 March 2013. However, Kentucky Senator Rand Paul began a talking Senate filibuster of the vote, citing President Barack Obama and his administration's use of combat drones, stating “No one politician should be allowed to judge the guilt, to charge an individual, to judge the guilt of an individual and to execute an individual. It goes against everything that we fundamentally believe in our country."  Paul's filibuster continued for 13 hours, after which Brennan was confirmed by a vote of 63-34.
Banning of torture
John Brennan told NBC News that his agency will not engage in "enhanced interrogation" practices, including waterboarding — even if ordered to by a future president. "I will not agree to carry out some of these tactics and techniques I've heard bandied about because this institution needs to endure," he stated.
Global Research wrote in 2017 that "The WikiLeaks/Vault 7 dump strengthens the case against John Brennan, the CIA director that Stratfor stated was on a witch hunt against journalists when Rolling Stone reporter Michael Hastings was suspiciously killed after his late model car was almost certainly remote controlled to speed up to near 100 MPH prior to it exploding in June 2013."
A Quote by John Brennan
|Woke||“I’m increasingly embarrassed to be a white male these days with what I see other white males say”||March 2021||New York Post|
An appointment by John Brennan
|Meroë Park||CIA/Executive Director||May 2013||2017|
|CIA/Torture||“[T]he CIA inspector general’s office recently admitted to ‘mistakenly’ destroying their only copy of the classified report. Although CIA Director John Brennan possesses another copy of the torture report, he refuses to send a replacement to the internal watchdog’s office.”||17 May 2016|
Event Participated in
|Bilderberg/2017||1 June 2017||4 June 2017||US|
|The 65th Bilderberg Meeting|
- ↑ "Trump Revokes Ex-C.I.A. Director John Brennan’s Security Clearance"
- ↑ http://www.webcitation.org/query?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.guardian.co.uk%2Fcommentisfree%2F2013%2Ffeb%2F08%2Flaw-war-cia-john-brennan-drone-kill-list&date=2013-02-08 | quote = Jack Goldsmith, former assistant attorney general in the George W Bush administration and now a professor at Harvard Law School, argues the past decade shows that the United States needs a new statutory framework governing how it conducts secret warfare. Perhaps that would be a positive step, but a new domestic statutory scheme would not make a civilian working for a civilian agency a lawful combatant entitled to immunity under the law of war for acts committed outside the United States.
- ↑ http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/03/06/sen-paul-holds-floor-for-hours-in-filibuster-cia-nominee-over-drone-concerns/#ixzz2Mn1R5v2W
- ↑ http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/311354-1
- ↑ http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/director-brennan-cia-won-t-waterboard-again-even-if-ordered-n553756
- ↑ http://www.globalresearch.ca/america-in-turmoil-from-deep-state-insurgency-to-deep-state-spying-wikileaks-vault-7/5578783