| Ian Davis |
|Born||10 March 1951|
Kent, United Kingdom
|Alma mater||Charterhouse School, Oxford University/Balliol College|
|Member of||BP/Board, Chatham House/Governors, European Round Table of Industrialists|
Sir Ian Edward Lamert Davis is an English businessman. He was a managing director of McKinsey & Company 2003-2009. He is the brother of former Reed Elsevier chairman Crispin Davis. His twin brother is Nigel Davis a UK High Court judge.
Davis was born in Kent, England. Prior to becoming managing director, he was office manager of McKinsey's London and UK office. He has an undergraduate degree in Philosophy, Politics and Economics from Balliol College, University of Oxford. He is a member of the board of BP.
Davis is a Non-Executive Director at Johnson & Johnson, BP, Teach For All, Big Society Trust and Majid Al Futtaim Group. He is a Senior Adviser to Apax Partners, a Non-Executive Board Member at the UK Cabinet Office and an Advisory Director of King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Centre.
- Non-executive Director BP since 2 April 2010
- Independent Non-Executive Director Johnson & Johnson
- Non-Executive Director Majid Al Futtaim Group
- Non-Executive Director Teach For All
- Non-Executive Director Big Society Trust
- Non-Executive Member of Cabinet Office
- Senior Adviser to McKinsey & Company
- Senior Adviser to Apax Partners
- Advisory Director to King Abdullah Petroleum Study and Research Centre
- International Business Council of the World Economic Forum
- Conference Board, member Board of Trustees
- Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge, Advisory Board member
- City of Beijing, Advisory Board member
Event Participated in
|Bilderberg/2013||6 June 2013||9 June 2013||Watford|
|The 2013 Bilderberg group meeting.|