2016 Orlando nightclub shooting
|Date||2:02, 12 June 2016 - 5:14, 12 June 2016|
|Location||Orlando, Florida, USA|
|Blamed on||Omar Mateen|
|Type||• mass shooting|
• gun control shooting
• mass murder
|Description||2016 mass shooting at gay nightclub in Florida|
The 2016 Orlando nightclub shooting (also known as the Pulse nightclub massacre) was a mass shooting that took place in the early morning of 12 June 2016 at the Pulse in Florida, which describes itself as Orlando's Premiere Gay Ultra Lounge, Nightclub, and Bar. 50 people were killed, including Omar Mateen, a 29-year-old American citizen of Afghan descent who was determined to be the "lone nut" culprit.
The Pulse nightclub massacre was the deadliest mass shooting in United States history until the 2017 Las Vegas shooting, the deadliest incident of violence against LGBT people in U.S. history, and the deadliest terrorist attack on American soil since September 11, 2001. It was an act of "domestic terrorism" and a hate crime, the shooter having said to have pledged allegiance to Islamic State.
|Eye Witness Says TWO SHOOTERS & Exit Door HELD SHUT SuperStation95 FM Radio|
Some witnesses[Who?] challenge the official narrative; one witness reported hearing two guns going off at the same time, and describes another man who was holding a door shut, telling people to stay in the nightclub. He stated that the thought occurred to him that the man was an accomplice of the shooter. Snopes has characterised at least one of these reports as "irresponsible" and explained that "it’s unclear what motivated Agnew to post this fictional version of events."
From a location on the premises of '2001 S Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32806' (almost directly across the street from the night club itself) a film crew (some TV channel footage gives credit to one Steven Fernandez) recorded at least three bleeding, wounded people being carried rather in the direction of the night club, than away from it. The time of these clips is unconfirmed, however, they appear to be filmed in dark nighttime, while sunrise for that day would have been 06:27 a.m., bringing the filming somehow close to the occurrence, or end of an active shooter scene. From these clips there exists one that is extended by a few seconds, showing the man without shirt, with blue cap and red shoes, who is carried by two people (one to each side), who has what appears to be a severe wound at his upper thigh, which has been bandaged, being lowered to stand on his own feet with apparently no problems, his rescuers looking back in the direction of the camera laughing. It may as well be a staged scene by a film crew to get more exciting footage from the event while they were not allowed anywhere near.
Some have speculated that one of the survivors, Luis Burbano, who has been interviewed by ABC News, is an actor by the same name. Current IMDB page of the actor and archived photos at IMDB. If compared closely it however seems to be another person with similar facial characteristics, while the interviewed person at ABC appears to be younger. The speculation started at a time when the IMDB page of the actor Luis Burbano, as it was claimed, had listed "Spirit of Orlando: Shooting Up" as a film he participated in. When this entry at IMDB was noticed and the discussion about the oddity of it started, the next day it was edited out, furthering the believe this could be a lead which was hastily removed. The situation with the IMDB edit may or may not touch on the believe in Predictive programming, but it is at any rate meant to grab attention of those who are looking for inconsistencies like this.
Mir Seddique Mateen
- Full article: Mir Seddique Mateen
- Full article: Mir Seddique Mateen
- "Over 50 people are dead after a shooting at a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida early on Sunday morning. The shooter has been identified as Omar Mateen, a 29-year-old resident of Fort Pierce, Florida. Mateen was a Muslim, a registered Democrat, and a legal gun owner. In the bingo card of suspicious events, we can check off:
- Mateen allegedly took time out of the carnage to phone 911 and declare his allegiance to I-CIA-SIS.
- He was previously known to the FBI who was “on the radar before.”
- Mateen’s father, Seddique Mir Mateen, hosts a show broadcast from California in which he praises the Taliban and recently posted a YouTube video announcing his candidacy for Afghan president... a year after the last election took place.
"But as information continues to pour in, it’s up to all of us to help collect the data. If you have any relevant news or information about the shooting and the way the investigation is proceeding, please share them in the comments below."
Making political capital out of the mass shooting, Donald Trump reiterated his call for a temporary ban on Muslim migration to the United States and criticised Hillary Clinton for what he claimed was her desire to “dramatically increase admissions from the Middle East.”
The Official Culprit
- "Orlando's Premiere Gay Ultra Lounge, Nightclub, and Bar"
- http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/12/orlando-nightclub-deadliest-mass-shooting-terrorism |title = Orlando nightclub attack is deadliest US mass shooting in modern history
- Judge Napolitano tells us no one died until 5:13 a.m.
- Problematic Scene in Orlando Tragedy Media Coverage archive of the video web page via Archive.is
- The real actor Luis Burbano in 2018 archived via Archive.is
- Older commercial by the same actor shot years before 2013 archived via Archive.is copy at Vimeo saved via Archive.is
- Screenshot of the IMDB page saved via Archive.is
- Note (June 16): A day after I took the screenshot of Burbano’s acting credits on IMDb, his “Spirit of Orlando: Shooting Up” acting was deleted by IMDb saved at Archive.is
- "What has the Orlando gunman's father said?"
- "The Orlando Shooting: An Open Source Investigation"
- "Donald Trump Seizes on Orlando Shooting and Repeats Call for Temporary Ban on Muslim Migration"