| Mind control |
(Social control, Torture, Psychological warfare, Psyop, SRA)
• Tim Baber|
• Ewen Cameron
• George Estabrooks
• Sidney Gottlieb
• John Marks
• Project ARTICHOKE
• Project CHATTER
• Project MKDELTA
• Project MKNAOMI
• Colin A. Ross
• William Sargant
•Mind control/Child Abuse|
|Mind Control aims to gain domination over the victim by making them cede their autonomy to the controlling person or group. Methods include lying, isolation, manipulation, indoctrination, electroshock, operant conditioning, coding / programming and "brainwashing".|
Mind control was the subject of many research projects immediately after World War II. One of the primary focuses was the extraction of information from prisoners, and another was the creation of "Manchurian Candidates" - i.e. programmed assassins who could be reliably used to carry out assassinations in a plausibly deniable fashion. The research projects are believed to be successful   , but the extent of their success is hard to estimate since CIA Director Richard Helms ordered the destruction of all documents relating to MKUltra in 1973.
The goal of Mind Control is to gain total domination over the victim and to create dependency structures. To this end many techniques are used and combined, ie. isolation, manipulation, indoctrination, operant conditioning, coding / programming and "brainwashing".
“Mind Control is a system of influences which break the identity of an individual (his/her beliefs, behavior, thoughts and feelings) and replace it with a new identity”
Steve Hassan (1993) - 
Deutsch: Ausbruch aus dem Bann der Sekten; Reinbek, 1993; p. 25
“The goal and end of Mind Control is to control and bondage the victim or survivor both during abuse and ritual and during 'normal life'”
Ritualistic Abuse Consultancy, Sydney. - 
Techniques leading to such an effect were known for centuries by religious groups and cults. In the 19th century foster homes were built and techiques to break the will were perfected in order to keep a large number of inmates with as few personal as possible. These 'correction centers' were precursors to the Nazi concentration camps.
A survivor, Bruno Bettelheim, who has spent one year in two German concentration camps for political prisoners — Dachau and Buchenwald — reports his psychological observations:
“The aims of the concentration camp as an institution are to break the prisoners as individuals, to spread terror among the rest of the population, and to provide the Gestapo with a training ground and an experimental laboratory. [...] The typical initial reactions are feelings of detachment: 'this can't be true … things like this just don't happen'.
The first few weeks are the worst; persons who manage to live through the transportation to camp and the first three months thereafter, have a fair chance of surviving. If the tortures become too intense, indifference takes the place of anxiety. Prisoners are particularly sensitive to punishments resembling those a parent might inflict upon a child. Prisoners' dreams rarely deal with situations of extreme torture but instead with comparatively smaller maltreatment. Group formation, especially around a hero or martyr, is very effectively prohibited by means of group punishments. For only a short time do the new prisoners direct their hostility primarily against their real enemy; in many cases it is soon turned against former friends or members of the family by whom the prisoners feel deserted. Old prisoners come to direct their hostility mostly against themselves. Gradually a regression to infantile levels take place, turning many prisoners into willing tools in the hands of the Gestapo.In the phase of 'final adjustment', the strangest phenomenon of all could be observed: the prisoners' identification with the guards. Certain prisoners even tried to imitate the guards' uniforms, became cruel to their fellow-prisoners, partly accepted Nazi ideology. The author's conclusion is: What thus happens in an extreme fashion to the prisoners in concentration camps, happens also, in a somewhat less exaggerated form, to the inhabitants of the great concentration camp called 'Greater Germany'.”
Grotjahn, M. (1945) - 
Mind Control was subject to intensive research post WW2, by the CIA and similar agencies such as the ONI. Through Operation Paperclip the CIA imported Nazi doctors, whom it allowed to continue their research.
Nowadays black sites such as Guantanamo Bay or Abu Ghraib offer a similar off-the-books chance to carry out destructive research into forceful attempts to reshaping the human psyche .  A new goal of what President Bush jr. called a "CIA program" he wanted to "allow to go forward"  was to tailor mind control tactics for exploiting individual and cultural weaknesses:
“In late 2002, Defense Secretary Rumsfeld appointed General Geoffrey Miller to command Guantanamo with wide latitude for interrogation, making this prison an ad hoc behavioral laboratory. Moving beyond the CIA’s
original attack on sensory receptors universal to all humans, Guantanamo’s interrogators stiffened the psychological assault by exploring Arab “cultural sensitivity” to sexuality, gender identity, and fear of dogs. General Miller alsoformed Behavioral Science Consultation teams of military psychologists who probed each detainee for individual phobias[...].”
Alfred W. McCoy (2006) - 
Project MKUltra was exposed by investigation in the 1970s by several congressional hearings. In 1973 the CIA Director Richard Helms ordered all MKUltra documents destroyed or at last researchers are told so. .
On June 25, 1992 professor of psychology and expert in hypnosis D. Corydon Hammond gave a talk entiteld: Hypnosis and Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD): Ritual Abuse at the Fourth Annual Eastern Regional Conference on Abuse and Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD) in Alexandria, Virginia, USA. Hammond reported that after presenting a bizarre case study at the conference on Ritual abuse in Chicago, several colleagues had come forward who had patients with similar bizarre symptoms.  The consistency of people’s stories about the purpose of the mind control and pain induction techniques, such as electric shock, use of hallucinogens, sensory deprivation, hypnosis, dislocation of limbs, and sexual abuse was remarkable. 
“Basically, what we as therapists across the country are finding are a group of clients that formally were considered untreatable, that based on recent information we're finding are reporting having been subjects in mind control experimentation performed by the government, the CIA and the military establishment ... probably from about the late 1940's until middle 80's and may even be going on today.”
Valerie Wolf (March 15, 1995) - 
In 2000 in a masterpiece of investigative journalism, psychiatrist Collin A. Ross, has pieced together over 1500 pages of declassified CIA memos..
Mind control and operation Gladio
A victim of Monarch programming, Dr. Hans Ulrich Gresch said that the primary goal of his programming was to create "sleepers" - agents used to infiltrate partisan organizations to be used as "terrorists". He suggests that victims of Mind control might be placed in stay behind armies such as Gladio. 
Only recently it is understood that studying human behavior in extreme environments may be applied to less extreme environments and societies at large by clustering the effects of multiple stressors in a way that is not additive but multiplicative.  The multiplicative effects and accumulation of less severe stressors may not be perceived intuitively and thus the public may be deceived about the extent to which propaganda, manipulation or torture is effective.
The trend is to make torture and brainwashing harder to detect either by victims, the public or legislation.
The cluster effect is also used in the opposite direction for healing mind control victims and complex trauma, referred to as multidimensional or integrative approach. 
Effects on witnesses
Witnessing torture has traumatizing effects. Naomi Klein notes:
“When torture is covertly practiced but officially and legally repudiated, there is still hope that if atrocities are exposed, justice could prevail. When torture is pseudo-legal and those responsible deny that it is torture, what dies is what Hannah Arendt called "the juridical person in man".”
Naomi Klein (2005) - 
Practicing torture violates the human right of dignity. But it is also an assault on identity for those who learn about the policy of democratic leaders to use it as a scare tactic and for human experimentation.  Denying it's effects is a particularly malignant betrayal of the widespread belief that a democracy protects human rights and the state should be a protective institution. 
Mind control research is ongoing. 
|Project MKUltra||13 April 1953||1964||CIA|
Victims of Mind control on Wikispooks
|Sirhan Sirhan||A patsy who was very likely MK-ultra'ed to assassinate Robert Kennedy.|
|Document:A Massacre is Not a Massacre||poem||3 June 2010||Ghassan Hage|
|Document:Alice in Wonderland||article||1 November 2003||Tim Baber||A slightly off-beat and idiosyncratic but gentle introduction to a subject which - for most people, most of the time - is safely relegated to the realm of fictional horror, ridiculous 'conspiracy theory' or similar mental pigeon-hole, so that life can proceed 'as normal'.|
|Document:CIA Experiments on Children||article||12 August 2010||H.P. Albarelli Jr.|
|Document:Finders Keepers||article||1 June 2000||David McGowan||Clear evidence of suppression of an investigation into a child trafficking ring with blatantly obvious ties to US military and intelligence organisations.|
|Document:How do Pedophiles get away with it?||article||19 October 2012||'A Peasant'|
|Document:Masters of Persuasion||article||2005||David Guyatt|
|Document:Mind Control and the US Government||article||1992||Martin Cannon|
|Document:Project Monarch||report||1 January 1999||Ron Patton||A brief, authoritative introduction to Project Monarch|
|Document:Staged ISIS Videos Exemplify Fake News||article||7 September 2014||Jay Dyer||ISIS and the methodology, motivations and people behind the production and stage management of FAKE NEWS|
|Document:The CIA - long-range planning for a drugged and debilitated society||webpage||4 July 2015||Jon Rappoport||A re-examination of an obscure appendix from a CIA document that was exposed by the 1977 Senate hearings into MKULTRA. Is a secret CIA unit directing and expanding drug use in a pre-meditated effort to weaken society?|
|Document:The new mind control||article||March 2016||Robert Epstein||The internet has spawned subtle forms of influence that can flip elections and manipulate everything we say, think and do|
|Document:Transcendence (2014) – Esoteric Analysis||article||20 August 2014||Jay Dyer||Esoteric analysis of the 2014 Holywood film "Transcendence" starring Johnny Depp - "The kind of film stupid people think is smart" - Author.|
|Document:Tron (1982) – The Ultimate Predictive PROGRAMming||article||28 September 2014||Jay Dyer||An esoteric analysis of the 1982 Sci-Fi film "Tron"|
|Document:United States, Canada, Britain: Partners in mind-control operations||article||July 1996||Armen Victorian|
|Document:V for Vendetta (2005): Managed Dialectics||article||11 October 2014||Jay Dyer||Esoteric analysis of the 2005 cult film "V for Vendetta.|
|Document:War and Peace - The Lost Principles of Science and Value||article||17 June 2015||John McMurtry||A wide-ranging critique of the techniques of globalisation and the way in which apparently otherwise well-meaning western NGOs frame the worlds problems in US war propaganda terms|
|Document:Who is Responsible for Suicide Academies?||article||8 November 2010||Peter Chamberlin|
|File:Tranceformation america.pdf||book||1999||Mark Phillips|
|An account of a victim and survivor of the CIA's MK-Ultra Project Monarch mind control operation|
|Strategy of tension||“In order to tackle the root causes of radicalization ("Radicalization" refers to a value shift towards fovouring a more equal distribution of wealth) in particular of young people, the EU should consider strengthening targeted actions designed to raise awareness and promote the respect of fundamental rights and values".”||European Ministers of the Interior||2015|
|The Pedophocracy||“Contracts between the business milieu and the political world, contracts between businessmen amongst each other, fraud with subsidies or licenses, setting up fake firms, criminal contracts like arms trade... everything was possible. And it always ended with sex and children... Pictures were taken, in jest, to keep both parties to their contracts...
[...]Step by step customers, who first went to bed with me cautiously, were stimulated to rougher sex. I was forced to help them with that... They became complicit and at the same time their mutual connections became tighter. Not one of these people was still inclined to sign contracts with individuals outside the network. If that happened one could make them pay dearly for that...”
|Jonestown||18 November 1978||18 November 1978|
- Collin A. Ross (2000) Bluebird. Deliberate Creation of Multiple Personality by Psychiatrists. Richardson Tx., Manitou Communications
- Hans Ulrich Gresch (2003) Unsichtbare Ketten.E-Book. www.orwell-staat.de/cms/files/mindcontrol.pdf
- Steve Hassan (1988/2015) Combatting Cult Mind control. Freedom of Mind Press .Steve Hassan (1988/2015) Combatting Cult Mind control. Freedom of Mind Press .
- Convention handout, Ritualistic Abuse Consultancy, SydneyConvention handout, Ritualistic Abuse Consultancy, Sydney
- Grotjahn, M. (1945). Individual and Mass Behavior in Extreme Situations: Bruno Bettelheim. J. of Abnormal and Social Psychology, XXXVIII, 1943, pp. 417–452.. Psychoanal Q., 14:143-144.Grotjahn, M. (1945). Individual and Mass Behavior in Extreme Situations: Bruno Bettelheim. J. of Abnormal and Social Psychology, XXXVIII, 1943, pp. 417–452.. Psychoanal Q., 14:143-144.
- In fact, CIA experiments on black sites in Guantanamo, Thailand and Afghanistan remind shockingly of NAZI experimentation in the Dachau concentration camp: Physicians for Human Rights (June 2017) Nuremberg Betrayed: Human Experimentation and the CIA Torture Program. http://physiciansforhumanrights.org/assets/multimedia/phr_humanexperimentation_report.pdf
- Alfred W. McCoy (2006) The History of U.S.Torture. The Asia-Pacific Journal, Japan Focus, Volume 4, Issue 12. online: http://apjjf.org/-Alfred-W--McCoy/2291/article.pdf
- Alfred W. McCoy (2006) The History of U.S.Torture.Alfred W. McCoy (2006) The History of U.S.Torture.
- At first all tapes of the conference were freely available. Dr. Hammond later distanced himself from unauthorized transcripts - not from his lecture per se - and stopped publishing about DID. He is the author of the seminal work "Hypnotic Suggestions and Metaphors". Transcript of this extraordinary courageous speech: https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_mindcon03.htm
- Quote from Valerie Wolf, CKLN-FM 88.1 Toronto, April 1997: Claudia Mullen on Testifying (from a presentation at the final Believe the Children conference in Chicago, April, 1997, transcript: https://targetedindividualscanada.com/2012/08/10/valerie-wolf-claudia-mullen-christine-denicola-testimonies/
- S.M.A.R.T. https://ritualabuse.us/contact/
- ACHES-MC Canada http://www.aches-mc.org/aches-mc.htm (site might be down)
- ACHES-MC interview with Lynne Moss-Sharman http://www.whale.to/b/moss.html
- Interview with Dr. Hans Ulrich Gresch http://www.wahrheitssuche.org/monarch.html
- John Leach, Psychological factors in exceptional, extreme and torturous environments, Extrem Physiol Med. June 2016. 5: 7. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4890253/ section: "Cluster effect".
- Hilarion G. Petzold et al. (2000) Integrative trauma therapy, in: Bessel v.d. Kolk et al. (eds.) Traumatic Stress. Article appears only in German edition, appendix B, 445-549. Jungfermann, Paderborn, 2000.
- The Guardian, The US has used torture for decades. All that's new is the openness about itThe Guardian, The US has used torture for decades. All that's new is the openness about it
- Physicians for Human Rights (June 2017) Nuremberg Betrayed: Human Experimentation and the CIA Torture Program. http://physiciansforhumanrights.org/assets/multimedia/phr_humanexperimentation_report.pdf
- Mausfeld (2009) Torture and Psychology. http://www.uni-kiel.de/psychologie/mausfeld/pubs/Mausfeld_Psychology%20%27white%20torture%27%20and%20the%20responsibility%20of%20scientists_2009.pdf (En.)