| Piers Robinson |
|Born||Piers Gregory Robinson|
|Alma mater||University of Bristol|
|Founder of||Organisation for Propaganda Studies, Working Group on Syria Propaganda and Media|
|Member of||American Herald Tribune, Working Group on Syria Propaganda and Media|
|Interest of||"Philip Cross"|
Dr Piers Robinson is co-Director of the Organisation for Propaganda Studies (OPS), convenor of the Working Group on Syria Propaganda and Media (SPM) and associated researcher with the Working Group on Propaganda and the 9/11 global "War on Terror".
Piers Robinson and other members of the SPM working group including Vanessa Beeley, Tim Hayward and David Miller have gained considerable attention for disputing the use of chemical weapons in the Syrian insurgency, most notably in the Douma attack, alleging a coverup by the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons, and extremist links of the White Helmets.
Robinson has argued that there is no persuasive evidence to implicate the Russian government in the poisoning of Sergei Skripal and says Russia has been blamed to distract from the West's "aggressive regime change strategy" in the Middle East. He said that there is no persuasive evidence showing Russia conducted any significant propaganda campaign to influence the 2016 US Presidential election.
Event Participated in
|International Festival of Whistleblowing Dissent and Accountability||8 May 2021||8 May 2021||Internet||Whistleblowing event held in 2021.|
- "PROPAGANDA HERE AND NOW"
- "The British government has already forgotten the great dangers of propaganda"
- "Working Group on Propaganda and the 9/11 global 'War on Terror'"
- "9/11 Unmasked by David Ray Griffin and Elizabeth Woodworth: A Review"
- "James Le Mesurier: a reconstruction of his business activities and covert role"
- "Russian news may be biased – but so is much western media"
- "University professor embroiled in anti-Semitism row is sole shareholder of Corbynite group bankrolling far left figures accused of harassing Jewish people"