| Julie Gerberding |
|Born||22 August 1955|
|Alma mater||Case Western Reserve University|
|Member of||Covid Commission Planning Group, The Commons Project|
Approved Merck vaccine Gardasil as CDC Director, salary $172,000. Then made around $25 million from stock sales when working for Merck.
Dr Julie Gerberding served as the director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for then to be rewarded with a position as executive vice president for strategic communications, global public policy & population health and the chief patient officer at Merck.
Gerberding became a nationally-recognized figure during the 2001 anthrax attacks in the United States. As the Acting Deputy Director of National Center for Infectious Diseases, Gerberding was a prominent spokeswoman for the CDC during daily briefings regarding the attacks and aftermath.
During her medical residency at San Francisco General Hospital, Gerberding treated some of the first hospitalized AIDS patients. She completed several studies on the risks of HIV to healthcare workers, created guidelines to prevent their infections, and established a treatment and research unit focused on HIV/AIDS cases among the urban poor.
Merck’s Gardasil vaccine was approved and mandated by the CDC when Gerberding was the director of the CDC. She went from about $172,000 in salary to around $25 million in compensation from stock sales at Merck and CERN.
In late 2009, Gerberding became president of Big Pharma corporation Merck's vaccines division. According to form 4 SEC filings, between 2015 and 2020, Gerberding sold $23,968,010 in Merck stock. Since July of 2016, she was on the board of directors at the Cerner Corporation, a health care technology corporation.[ On July 17, 2020 she sold 36,285 units of CERN stock worth $2,902,800.
Events Participated in
|Clade X||15 May 2018||15 May 2018||A pandemic/biowarfare preparation exercise by Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security. Held May 2018.|
|WEF/Annual Meeting/2008||23 January 2008||27 January 2008||World Economic Forum|
|At the 2008 summit, Klaus Schwab called for a coordinated approach, where different 'stakeholders' collaborate across geographical, industrial, political and cultural boundaries."|
|WEF/Annual Meeting/2011||26 January 2011||30 January 2011||World Economic Forum|
|2229 guests in Davos, with the theme: "Shared Norms for the New Reality".|
|WEF/Annual Meeting/2012||25 January 2012||29 January 2012||World Economic Forum|
|2113 guests in Davos|
|WEF/Annual Meeting/2013||23 January 2013||27 January 2013||Switzerland||2500 mostly unelected leaders met to discuss "leading through adversity"|
|WEF/Annual Meeting/2017||17 January 2017||20 January 2017||World Economic Forum|
|2951 known participants|
|WEF/Annual Meeting/2019||22 January 2019||25 January 2019||World Economic Forum|
|WEF/Annual Meeting/2020||21 January 2020||24 January 2020||World Economic Forum|
|This mega-summit of the world's ruling class and their political and media appendages happens every year, but 2020 was special, as the continuous corporate media coverage of COVID-19 started more or less from one day to the next on 20/21 January 2020, coinciding with the start of the meeting.|
- ↑ https://archive.today/20201229235326/https://www.merck.com/leadership/julie-l-gerberding-m-d-m-p-h/
- ↑ https://archive.today/20201230000704/https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sdut-med-cdc-director-011109-2009jan11-story.html
- ↑ https://archive.today/20210606150717/https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/health/2021/06/05/40-years-after-first-reported-aids-cases-treatments-better-vaccine/7471281002/
- ↑ https://archive.today/20201230033235/https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2002/07/julie-gerberding-named-director-cdc
- ↑ https://childrenshealthdefense.org/vaccine-secrets/video-chapters/massive-money-mayhem-round/
- ↑ http://www.fiercebiotech.com/special-reports/julie-gerberding-top-women-biotech-2013
- ↑ https://pl.wallmine.com/people/5297/julie-l-gerberding#complete-history
- ↑ Cerner Corporation, 2019 Annual Report, p. 2.