Wikispooks is only very occasionally reported by commercially-controlled media.
Exactly 10 years since the site went online, it experienced its busiest week ever after renewed interest in Lori Klausutis. A new daily record of 8900 visitors on 24 May was broken on 26 May when the site saw 9598 visitors.
- The site surpassed 25,000 pages.
The project to assign the missing nationalities to all Bilderbergers is completed, leaving just one, James A. Blay, of unknown nationality.
Wikispooks traffic fell at the beginning of the year, but climbed from June to September, after an upgrade to the hardware and software increased the site's responsiveness. It concluded the year with a global rank of around 220,000.
- The site surpassed 10,000 people pages.
- Traffic for 11 September, 2019 was over 5000 unique visitors, and for the following day it was over 6000 visitors, the busiest on record.
- Arms for Libya 2.0 became the site's 20,000th content page.
Wikispooks concluded the year with a global rank of around 275,000.
Traffic picked up sharply in March and April 2018, coincident with the unfolding of the Skripal Affair, reaching a rank of 200,000 websites for the first time in a year.
- Server upgrade - increased both RAM and #CPUs to tackle slow page production
- The Wikispooks:Projects page was created, to coordinate work on priority areas
2010 to 2017
For older News, see Wikispooks:History