WEF/Young Global Leaders/2014
< WEF | Young Global LeadersJump to navigation Jump to search
These are the publicly exposed WEF/Young Global Leaders of 2014. The WEF doesn't always publish all the names of candidates. The previous year's cadre is listed as WEF/Young Global Leaders 2013, the following as WEF/Young Global Leaders 2015.
- Sabeen Mahmud was assassinated in 2015.
- Catherine Howarth is a British executive in the NGO sector and a board member of the Scott Trust, owner of the UK deep state organ the Guardian.
- Dominique Anglade is a Canadian politician. She is a member of the Quebec Parliament from the Liberal Party. She attended the 2018 Bilderberg.
- Jacinda Ardern is the Prime Minister of New Zealand, for the Labour party. Her career having signs of being helped forward by deep state interests, she started some of the harshest measures on COVID-19 in 2020.
- Jared Cohen has attended the 2018 and 2019 Bilderbergs. He is the CEO of Jigsaw (formerly Google Ideas) and an Adjunct Senior Fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations.
- Rebecca Weintraub is a Harvard professor who works for total vaccination of everyone in the world. To achieve that, "we need to change our playbook... And that’s going to include vaccine mandates.”
17 of the 218 of the members already have pages here:
|Nikolina Angelkova||WEF YGL Bulgarian Minister of Tourism|
|Dominique Anglade||Canadian politician, former Deputy Premier of Quebec, as Opposition Leader promoted the COVID-19 official narrative|
|Jacinda Ardern||New Zealand PM quickly feted by the rich and powerful around the world after her 2017 election. Worked for Tony Blair. Responsible for sealing off New Zealand during Covid-19.|
|Zin Mar Aung|
|Vincent Bagiire||As ICT permanent secretary in Uganda, in April 2020 worked to "demystify the myths around COVID-19."|
|Jared Cohen||CEO of Jigsaw, CFR, Bilderberg, who "grew up watching [GHWB]'s example & I was honored to get to know him in his later years."|
|Catherine Howarth||World Economic Forum Young Global Leader 2014. Member of the Scott Trust, owner of the Guardian Media Group.|
|Keyu Jin||WEF YGL economist|
|Sabeen Mahmud||Pakistani YGL human rights activist assassinated in 2015|
|Sonia Medina||Climate change expert, WEF/Young Global Leaders/2014|
|Souad Mekhennet||Spooky journalist for the Washington Post and New York Times|
|Philipp Mißfelder||Super-transatlantic German politician, YGL/2014, who died of a pulmonary embolism in 2015|
|Julissa Reynoso||7th floor group|
|Marietje Schaake||Dutch spooky euro-politician. Global Commission on the Stability of Cyberspace|
|Charlize Theron||YGL actress|
|Rebecca Weintraub||Harvard professor who works for total vaccination of everyone in the world. "We need to change our playbook”...“And that’s going to include vaccine mandates.”|
|Salomon Chertorivski Woldenberg||Mexican Health Minister. Selected a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum in 2014.|