WEF/Young Global Leaders/2015
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Tulsi Gabbard US presidential candidate running on peace anti-war platform, who in March 2020 suspended her campaign in favour of warmonger Joe Biden.
- Ilona Szabó de Carvalho a Brazilian activist showered with attention and funding from "global leaders". Her Igarapé Institute receives funding from Google,the British and Canadian embassies,USAID, Luminate, Open Society Foundations etc. Appealed to "global leaders" to do "everything in their power" to make Brazil adopt "more responsible COVID policies".
- Alexander De Croo PM of Belgium during some of the hardest lockdowns in Europe.
- Michelle Dipp - Biotechnology startup investor.
- Professor Adam M. Grant attended the Bilderberg for the first time in 2019. He granted tenure at age 28 at the Wharton Business School of the University of Pennsylvania specializing in organizational psychology.
- Naomi Koshi is a Japanese lawyer and former politician.
- Ronaldo Lemos Brazilian internet academic. On the Oversight board of Facebook from 2020. Not as opposed to online censorship as he once used to be.
- Mustapha Mokass - developer of a vaccine passport system and others for the 4th Industrial Revolution "dear to WEF founder Klaus Schwab".
- Gunhild Stordalen- Founder of the EAT Foundation, a Davos for Food" with the mission of letting "stakeholders" transform the global food system, from a meat-centered one to one with heavy emphasis on vegetable-based heavily processed foods and bioengineered synthetic meat.