WEF/Young Global Leaders/2013
< WEF | Young Global LeadersJump to navigation Jump to search
These are the WEF/Young Global Leaders of 2013. The previous year's cadre is listed as WEF/Young Global Leaders 2012, the following as WEF/Young Global Leaders 2014.
- Thomas Bollyky is Director of the global health program at the Council on Foreign Relations and former consultant to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
- Chelsea Clinton is an American business woman with a notorious family network.
- Clara Shih is an American businesswoman. She is the CEO and co-founder of Hearsay Social, selling solutions for financial services. She has worked for Google,Microsoft and Salesforce.
- Ida Auken is a Danish politician. Wrote for the WEF "Welcome to 2030. I own nothing, have no privacy, and life has never been better".
- Jeremy Howard is an Australian data scientist and entrepreneur. In 2014, he started a business trying to digitize healthcare. Then at the very start of the COVID-event he organized a worldwide campaign for mandatory face masks, making face-to-face health care very difficult.
- Pierre Maudet is a Swiss politician who also attended the 2015 Bilderberg.
- Srđa Popović is a professional regime change activist for US/NATO interests.
- Jared Polis is a politician who went from a Colorado Congressman in 2013, and is now currently the Governor of Colorado. Polis issued of a public health order that made Colorado one of the first states to require proof of full vaccination to be admitted into the large indoor events.
11 of the 172 of the participants already have pages here:
|Ida Auken||In a Marie Antoinette moment, she wrote for the World Economic Forum: "Welcome to 2030. I own nothing, have no privacy, and life has never been better".|
|Thomas Bollyky||Director of the global health program at the Council on Foreign Relations, where he led the Independent Task Force on Improving Pandemic Preparedness task force. Bollyky has been a consultant to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.|
|Chelsea Clinton||US business woman born into the US deep state, as the only child of Bill and Hillary Clinton|
|Rodrigo Pérez-Alonso González||Mexican Green politician with interest in digital transformation|
|Jeremy Howard||Started business working for digitization of healthcare. Then at the very start of the COVID-event he organized worldwide campaign for mandatory face masks, making face-to-face health care very difficult. World Economic Forum Young Global Leader.|
|Vuk Jeremić||Otpor! activist. Part of "the most westward-leaning government Serbia has ever had".|
|Igor Lukšić||Montenegrin politician seen as a cleaner face to replace Milo Đukanović. WEF/Young Global Leaders 2013.|
|Pierre Maudet||Swiss politician who attended the 2015 Bilderberg|
|Clara Shih||Marshall Scholar, Salesforce, Google, Microsoft, World Economic Forum|