WEF/Young Global Leaders/2009
These are the known members of the WEF/Young Global Leaders 2009. The WEF doesn't always publish all the names. The previous year's cadre is listed as WEF/Young Global Leaders 2008, the following as WEF/Young Global Leaders 2010.
- Alexander Stubb is a Finnish politician who was the Prime Minister of Finland from 2014 to 2015, attended the Bilderberg 2015
- Boris Nikolic is Bill Gates’ former science adviser. Named as one of the three executors of Jeffrey Epstein’s estate.
- Dambisa Moyo is an economist who worked for two years at the World Bank and eight years at Goldman Sachs before becoming an author and international public speaker.
- François Philippe Champagne is a Canadian politician, lawyer and businessman. Bilderberg 2018 and 2019.
- Jo Cox was a UK Labour Party politician. Brutally murdered on 16 June 2016.
- Parag Khanna is an international thinker paid by multiple think tanks to promote technocracy.
- Mark Zuckerberg is a US billionaire credited with starting Facebook.
- Stéphane Bancel is CEO of Moderna, one of the favored companies for COVID-19 vaccines
- Felix Maradiaga is a US-trained political operative who played a major role in the failed 2018 Nicaragua coup attempt.
- Kirill Dmitriev is CEO of the Russian Direct Investment Fund, the main financer behind the Sputnik V "vaccine" (just as big a horror show as the Western ones). Goldman Sachs. McKinsey.
- Yuri Soloviev worked for Lehman Brothers and Deutsche Bank. In 2009, he was one of the founders of the annual VTB Capital "Russia Calling!” Investment Forum. By 2020, chairman of the VTB Bank Management Board.
- Ksenia Yudaeva was Senior Advisor to the Russian President and Chief Economist at Sberbank in 2009. Since 2018, she is a member of Bank of Russia's Board of Directors, which had been a pusher of programmable central bank currency.
17 of the 164 of the members already have pages here:
|Tewodros Ashenafi||Ethiopian businessman on the board of Atlantic Council with a monopoly in many of the country's industries|
|Stéphane Bancel||French CEO of Moderna who struck it rich with its first product allowed on the market, a COVID-19 vaccine|
|Anies Baswedan||WEF YGL who locked down Jakarta as governor|
|Pascale Bruderer-Wyss||Swiss politician. In 2009/10 she was President of the National Council.|
|Michael Cannon-Brookes||Australian YGL billionaire|
|François-Philippe Champagne||Canadian Bilderberger politician, lawyer|
|Kelly Chen||Hong Kong singer, WEF/Young Global Leaders 2009|
|Jo Cox||Jo Cox was a UK politician murdered in the run up to the 2016 EU Referendum. Echoing the assassination of Sweden's Anna Lindh, the event appears not to have greatly influenced the outcome, and was officially carried out by a "lone nut".|
|Kirill Dmitriev||CEO of the Russian Direct Investment Fund, the main financer behind the Sputnik V "vaccine". Goldman Sachs. McKinsey. Selected a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum in 2009. Goldman Sachs. McKinsey|
|Parag Khanna||Connected 'thinker' who favors Singaporean technocracy|
|Jason Yat-Sen Li||Australian corporate lawyer and businessman. WEF/Young Global Leader 2009, when on the board of China-Australia Chamber of Commerce. Heavy Help from ALP leadership figures to start political career.|
|Felix Maradiaga||Nicaraguan academic with deep state connections|
|Dambisa Moyo||Goldman Sachs, World Bank, double Bilderberger, WEF Young Global Leader, Baroness|
|Boris Nikolic||Bill Gates’ former science adviser, close to Jeffrey Epstein|
|Yuri Soloviev||WEF YGL from 2009|
|Alexander Stubb||Finnish politician, YGL 2009, heavy WEF annual meeting habit|
|Mark Zuckerberg||Nominally in charge of Facebook, a rebranding of LifeLog|
- https://web.archive.org/web/20150321025443if_/http://www.weforum.org/community/forum-young-global-leaders The list can be a bit tricky to find. Search for year 2009 and then press 'stop' before the search results redirects to another page.