WEF/Young Global Leaders/2010
< WEF | Young Global Leaders(Redirected from WEF/Young Global Leaders 2010)Jump to navigation Jump to search
These are the known selection for World Economic Forum's Young Global Leaders 2010. The WEF doesn't always publish all the candidates. The previous year's cadre is listed as WEF/Young Global Leaders 2009, the following as WEF/Young Global Leaders 2011.
- Julian Castro is a US politician who was a prospective candidate in the US/2020 Presidential election.
- Gabrielle Giffords is an US politician who survived an assassination attempt in 2011. Resigned from office, but still in Democratic party leadership.
- Ben Goldsmith English financier and environmentalist, son of James Goldsmith.
- Liya Kebede was appointed World Health Organization’s Goodwill Ambassador for Maternal, Newborn and Child Health in 2005 
- Dr. Sanjay Gupta, chief medical correspondent for CNN and fawning interviewer of Bill Gates. Played a big role promoting the official narrative in the COVID-19 deep event.
- Ricken Patel - Founding CEO of Avaaz, "the global leader of online protest" - or an empire propaganda mill masquerading as grassroots activism.
- Tomáš Pojar is a spooky Czech diplomat.
- Vincent Van Quickenborne Minister of Justice in the government of Belgian Prime Minister Alexander De Croo since 2020.
- Philipp Rösler was German Minister of Health from 2009 to 2011.
- Serpil Timuray is a Turkish businesswoman working for multinational corporations.
- Stanislav Voskresenskiy. In 2010 played a key role in the organization of the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum. In 2018, he was appointed head of the working group of the State Council of the Russian Federation in the direction of "Healthcare".
- Kevin Warsh is/was a member of the Bilderberg Steering Committee.
- Nathan Wolfe - Founder of biological research company Metabiota, which operated biological laboratories in Ukraine, with money from the Pentagon and Hunter Biden. Friend of Jeffrey Epstein.
15 of the 191 of the members already have pages here:
|Julian Castro||YGL prospective candidate in the US/2020 Presidential election.|
|Eva Dichand||Austrian publisher of the largest medical online health portal Netdoktor. Married to the editor of Austria's largest newspaper. Chairwoman of university which fired COVID-19/Dissident professor.|
|Roger Federer||Tennis champion. WEF/Young Global Leaders 2010. Associate of Bill Gates.|
|Gabrielle Giffords||US Democratic politician survived assassination attempt in 2011. Resigned from office, but still in Democratic party leadership.|
|Ben Goldsmith||UK YGL 2010 financier, brother of politician Zac Goldsmith (YGL 2008)|
|Sanjay Gupta||CNN 'medical expert' promoting official narrative during COVID-19 deep event. World Economic Forum Young Global Leader 2010. Fawning interview with Bill Gates in 2011; the same year he portrayed himself in the movie Contagion, a dystopian scenario of permanent extreme isolation, face masks and other public health measures.|
|Mette-Marit Tjessem Høiby||Wife of Haakon Magnus, Crown Prince of Norway. Brother of Per Høiby, chief executive of Norway's by far most influential PR agency First House. Friend of Jeffrey Epstein.|
|Wyclef Jean||Haitian rapper, YGL/2010|
|Liya Kebede||WEF YGL|
|Tomáš Pojar||Czech "terror expert" and Czech Ambassador to Israel 2010-2014|
|Vincent Van Quickenborne||Selected a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum in 2010. As Belgian Justice Minister in 2020, he fined those who refused to take COVID tests or wear masks.|
|Philipp Rösler||German Minister of Health from 2009 to 2011, during which time he was selected Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum. After he left the party in 2013 when it failed to get into parliament, he became Head of the Centre for Regional Strategies of the World Economic Forum. Klaus Schwab said at the time: "We had observed this young man for a while and realized that he would be the right one for us."|
|Serpil Timuray||Turkish businesswoman in multinational companies.|
|Kevin Warsh||Bilderberg Steering committee, US Federal Reserve governor|
|Nathan Wolfe||Founder of biological research company Metabiota, wich operates biological laboratories in Ukraine, with money from the Pentagon and Hunter Biden. Friend of Jeffrey Epstein. WEF Young Global Leader 2010.|