WEF/Young Global Leaders/2010
These are the known selection for World Economic Forum's Young Global Leaders 2010. The WEF doesn't always publish all the candidates. The previous year's cadre is listed as WEF/Young Global Leaders 2009, the following as WEF/Young Global Leaders 2011.
- Julian Castro is a US politician who was a prospective candidate in the US/2020 Presidential election.
- Gabrielle Giffords is an US politician who survived an assassination attempt in 2011. Resigned from office, but still in Democratic party leadership.
- Ben Goldsmith English financier and environmentalist, son of James Goldsmith.
- Liya Kebede was appointed World Health Organization’s Goodwill Ambassador for Maternal, Newborn and Child Health in 2005 
- Dr. Sanjay Gupta, chief medical correspondent for CNN and fawning interviewer of Bill Gates. Played a big role promoting the official narrative in the COVID-19 deep event.
- Ricken Patel - Founding CEO of Avaaz, "the global leader of online protest" - or an empire propaganda mill masquerading as grassroots activism.
- Tomáš Pojar is a spooky Czech diplomat.
- Vincent Van Quickenborne Minister of Justice in the government of Belgian Prime Minister Alexander De Croo since 2020.
- Philipp Rösler was German Minister of Health from 2009 to 2011.
- Serpil Timuray is a Turkish businesswoman working for multinational corporations.
- Stanislav Voskresenskiy. In 2010 played a key role in the organization of the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum. In 2018, he was appointed head of the working group of the State Council of the Russian Federation in the direction of "Healthcare".
- Kevin Warsh is/was a member of the Bilderberg Steering Committee.
- Nathan Wolfe - Founder of biological research company Metabiota, which operated biological laboratories in Ukraine, with money from the Pentagon and Hunter Biden. Friend of Jeffrey Epstein.