Opus Dei (Latin: “Work of God”) is a Roman Catholic lay and clerical organization whose members seek personal Christian perfection and strive to implement Christian ideals and values in their occupations and in society as a whole. Theologically conservative, Opus Dei accepts the teaching authority of the church without question and has long been the subject of controversy; it has been accused of secrecy, cultlike practices, and political ambitions.
Means employed by Opus Dei
1 Rallying the ruling elite to their causes.
2) Recruit the future elite within universities and higher schools and indoctrinate them towards the goal pursued.
3) Create disinformation through the media that are acquired by them.
4) Using vile men to achieve their goals (mafia, P2 and etc.)
5) Disorganize the authorities.
6) Create a climate of insecurity among the population.
7) Changing traditions, and ridicule them.
8) Compromise leaders unrelated to their causes by any means.
9) Corrupt young people who do not share their ideas in a way that make them harmless (drugs, prostitution etc...)
10) Destabilize the states in order to be able to establish a reorganization conducive to its goals by installing leaders who are theirs. (and this by any means including terror, RTL)
11). Eliminate any obstacle that opposes their goals in a radical way.
|Document:Their Will Be Done||article||1 August 1983||Martin A Lee||How the CIA targets powerful hierarchies for infiltration and influence. The Roman Catholic Church's claim to be the one and only authentic 'Church of Christ on Earth' does not exempt them from exploitation by deep politicians. This article powerfully demonstrates both the Catholic Church's power and its susceptibility to the machinations of Mammon. As they say in South America, "When the CIA goes to church, it doesn't go to pray."|
|This is a page stub. Please add to it.|