| Jair Bolsonaro |
|Born||21 March 1955|
President of Brazil who publicly refused a COVID-19 jab and suggested that the virus may have been intentionally created and released.
Jair Bolsonaro's presidency started on 1 January 2019, when he was inaugurated as the 38th President of Brazil, and will end on 31 December 2022. His opinions on COVID-19 have been censored by YouTube.
On 30 October 2022, Jair Bolsonaro was defeated by Lula da Silva, the first defeat for an incumbent president in democratic Brazil's 37-year history.
|Jair Bolsonaro & the Rise of the Brazilian Right, 25 October 2018, NowThisWorld|
Jair Bolsonaro's government has accelerated the deforestation of Amazonia.
Jair Bolsonaro's tweets questioning the COVID lockdown were removed. In May 2021 he publicly suggested that COVID-19 may have originated as an act of biological warfare.
Sacking the Health Minister
Bolsonaro sacked the Brazilian Health Minister who had criticised the COVID-19 lockdown policy. Later the Brazilian Justice Minister "quit and alleged political meddling in law enforcement". Bolsonoaro appointed Alexandre Ramagem, a "federal police officer who is close to the Bolsonaro family".
Jair Bolsonaro reportedly stated that under no circumstances would he ever take a COVID-19 Vaccine.
“If you accept this vaccination passport, soon there will be another requirement, and another one... and you know where it will stop then... Population control!"”
Jair Bolsonaro (2021) 
An appointment by Jair Bolsonaro
|Luiz Henrique Mandetta||Brazil/Minister/Health||1 January 2019||16 April 2020||Sacked after implementing the COVID-19 Lockdown|
Event Participated in
|WEF/Annual Meeting/2019||22 January 2019||25 January 2019||Switzerland|
World Economic Forum
|Document:Brazil is back||31 October 2022||Aline Piva||“We defeated authoritarianism and fascism in this country. Democracy is back in Brazil,” said Lula. Today, Progressive International congratulates our friends, allies, and comrades in Brazil and celebrates the founding of a new, internationalist Brazil.|
|Document:The left’s Trump card - weekly briefing||Article||15 November 2020||Lindsey German||The Populist Right has had a bad week. Dominic Cummings left Downing Street on Friday after his relationship with Boris Johnson, according to reports, ‘fell off a cliff’. Donald Trump may still be refusing to acknowledge his election defeat, but he is on his way out of the US presidency. The Left still has everything to play for.|
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/youtube-deletes-15-videos-brazilian-presidents-channel-covid-misinformation
- ↑ "Brazil’s Lula to reclaim presidency after beating Bolsonaro"
- ↑ https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/08/03/brazil-space-research-chief-leave-job-bolsonaro-rejects-data/
- ↑ https://news.yahoo.com/brazil-economy-cant-stop-coronavirus-bolsonaro-233240524.html
- ↑ https://www.forbes.com/sites/carlieporterfield/2021/05/05/brazils-bolsonaro-floats-conspiracy-theory-that-coronavirus-may-be-biological-warfare/
- ↑ https://www.reuters.com/article/us-brazil-politics/brazils-bolsonaro-taps-family-friend-as-top-cop-amid-probes-into-sons-idUSKCN22A1KW
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/brazils-bolsonaro-says-he-wont-take-coronavirus-vaccine
- ↑ https://t.me/covid19vaccinevictims/2267 Telegram