The existing editors require that all new members of their team agree to act in good faith, as explained below:
Spam and vandalism lead to a registered users only policy for editing. This restriction was not taken lightly, but it is considered necessary because WikiSpooks is NOT intended to reflect corporate-sponsored worldviews but to facilitate those whose careful study of the evidence has lead them to fundamentally question the narratives told by the commercially-controlled media. Editing this site is a privilege which can and will be removed should this undertaking be persistently breached. The aim of requiring editors to register, and making registration conditional on acceptance of this undertaking is to exclude those who are fundamentally opposed to the entire site rationale and its existence.
- Full article: Party politics
- Full article: Party politics
The deep politics illuminated on this site provides evidence that key establishment groups are more or less hopelessly co-opted by deep state groups. The function of political parties is to preserve the status quo by promoting an endless energy-sapping and distracting dispute between their respective adherents over relative trivia, whilst cultivating a solid consensus on epoch-defining issues - usually by ignoring them totally until they become unavoidable.
Neither 'left' nor 'right' is the answer; they are merely two sides of the same establishment co(i)n.
Far from being opposites, Left or Right, in the political sense are both de facto supporters of the establishment. Whether wars are fought for "humanitarian intervention", to "fight terrorism" or for whatever other superficial casus belli, makes no difference. The real reasons - the elephants in the room - remain hidden in plain sight, a third rail topic for commercially-controlled media.
No barrier to debate
None of this is intended as a barrier to evidence-based contributions that are intended to refine our collective understanding of deep political phenomena. It is simply to make it crystal clear that WikiSpooks is not the place for the promotion of Establishment organisations or official narratives.
By registering, editors agree that:
- I understand and am broadly sympathetic to the rationale and purpose of the WikiSpooks site.
- I will cite appropriate evidence to support my edits where possible.
- I will not edit...
- i) at the behest of any third party - especially not an "authoritative" third party
- ii) for money or any other consideration of personal material benefit
- If my edits are reversed by another editor:
- i) I will not simply re-reverse the edit without launching a discussion on the corresponding talk page;
- ii) If agreement is not reached, I will ask site a administrator to help arbitrate any such dispute;
- iii) I will at all times maintain a courteous approach to differences of opinion.
- I understand that although vigorous debate is welcome, ad hominem attacks are not.
- Consider, for example, the gulf between Barack Obama's campaign promises and his actions on assuming the US Presidency.
- "ad-hominem" - definition
|Display docType||WikiSpooks Page +|
|Display image||File:!small.png +|
|Has fullPageName||Wikispooks:Editor Undertakings +|
|Has fullPageNamee||Wikispooks:Editor_Undertakings +|
|Has image2||File:!small.png +|
|Has noRatings||0 +|
|Has objectClass2||WikispooksPage +|
|Has revisionSize||3,581 +|
|Has revisionUser||Robin +|
|Is not stub||true +|