WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/1998
The complete list of participants in the World Economic Forum's Global Leaders for Tomorrow program for the year 1998 has been removed from their website, but possible to find in archived form.  The WEF does not always publish all the names.
- Ann-Kristin Achleitner is a German economist. Since March 2021, she has been a director of Lazard Ltd and Lazard Group since April 2021. Married to Bilderberg Steering Committee member and chairman of the supervisory board of Deutsche Bank Paul Achleitner.
- Carter Beese was a US financier and deep state operative with connections to the Bush family. Pivotal figure in the founding of the Carlyle Group.
- Jeff Bezos founded the online empire Amazon, which works closely with the CIA
- Peter Costello Treasurer of Australia spruiked endlessly to be next Prime Minister, but failed to achieve it.
- Gijs M. de Vries was Dutch deputy Interior Minister between 1998 and 2002, and was the EU Counter-terrorism coordinator from 25 March 2004 to March 2007.
- Evan Greenberg is an American business executive from the influential Greenberg family.
- Nadezhda Neynsky - Bulgarian Minister of Foreign Affairs 1997–2001. Conduit for the Operation Horseshoe war propaganda story during the Kosovo War.
- Maria Ramos Member of the Executive Committee of the International Business Council at the World Economic Forum. In 2021, she was appointed to the World Bank–International Monetary Fund High-Level Advisory Group (HLAG) on Sustainable and Inclusive Recovery and Growth, which sounds suspiciously like the Great Reset. Married to Trevor Manuel, Global Leader for Tomorrow 1994 and African Union Special Envoy on Covid-19.
- Pedro Moreira Salles Heir to one of the biggest fortunes in Brazil.
- Mary Schapiro became Chairwoman of the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Tidjane Thiam is a French-Ivorian banker closely connected to the consultancy firm McKinsey. In 2020 appointed African Union Special Envoy on Covid-19.
Carter Beese died in 2007, aged 50. It was ruled a suicide.