WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/1999
The complete list of participants in the World Economic Forum's Global Leaders for Tomorrow program for the year 1999 has been removed from their website, but possible to find in archived form.  The WEF does not always publish all the participants. The previous year's cadre is listed at WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/1998, the next as WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/2000.
- Helen Alexander was the first female president of the Confederation of British Industry.
- Uğur Bayar is a Turkish businessman and financier width deep state connections.
- Matthew Bannister is a British media executive and broadcaster at the BBC. Was in the running for new BBC Director General.
- Andrea Fischer - WEF backed German health minister turned pharma lobbyist.
- Andrey Kostin - Russian banker, financier, public and political figure who is since then closely connected to the Forum.
- Pierre Omidyar - French-born Iranian American entrepreneur and deep state operative who is the founder and chairman of eBay who got control of the Snowden leaks by financing The Intercept.
- Mari Elka Pangestu - Indonesian economist who has been managing director of Development Policy and Partnerships in the World Bank since 2020.
- Alessandro Profumo - Italian manager in banking. He worked as a consultant at McKinsey and Bain.
- Kjell Inge Røkke - Norwegian billionaire businessman known for his ruthless business methods. Member of Bill Gates' the Giving Pledge.
- Mark Durkan, Northern Ireland politician, former deputy first minister and leader of the nationalist SDLP
- Filippo Grandi, the UN refugees chief since 2016.