| Vernon Coleman |
(Doctor, Covid-19 dissenter, Science dissident)
|Born||18 May 1946|
|Interests|| • Health|
• Big pharma
|Interest of||"Philip Cross"|
"As I reported on my website back in March, on March 19th, the public health bodies in the UK and the Advisory Committee on Dangerous Pathogens decided that the new disease should no longer be classified as a 'high consequence infectious disease'. The coronavirus was downgraded to flu level."
"A couple of days after this decision, the UK Government introduced lockdowns and introduced the most oppressive Bill in British Parliamentary history. The Emergency Bill, which was 358 pages long, turned Britain into a totalitarian state and gave the Government and the police unprecedented powers. Public meetings and elections were banned and there were new powers relating to 'restrictions on use and disclosure of information'."
The edit history of his Wikipedia page is well worth studying. The number of edits in March 2020 became very high and since then is more than double the number since the beginning of that article in 2005. Especially apparent is the agenda when comparing the last version of 2019 and any example of it in 2021. Philip Cross did a few edits as well.
Things removed from his Wikipedia page include:
- He resigned from his column on The People newspaper when the editor refused to print a column criticising the Iraq War.
- In 1988 the UK Government admitted that it had changed the legislation about benzodiazepines because of his columns – helping millions of patients.
- In 1983 he helped write the first medical software for home computers. He made numerous TV and radio series
- For several decades he wrote a good many national newspaper columns.
- Legislation was changed after he refused to put diagnoses on sick notes, which he said would be a breach of patient confidentiality.
- His books have been translated into 25 languages and published in the UK by many leading publishing houses.
- He has edited magazines. He campaigned against vivisection.
Coleman is married to Donna Antoinette Coleman (born 1972), who co-authored the books How To Conquer Health Problems Between Ages 50 and 120 (2003), Health Secrets Doctors Share With Their Families (2005) and The Greatest Hoax (2020).
- Vernon Coleman interviewed on 21st Century Wire (May 9, 2021) — ‘Planet Vaccine’ with special guest Dr Vernon Coleman
- Dr Vernon Coleman - Brandnewtube video channel (Old man in a chair)
- Status of COVID-19 - As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious disease (HCID) in the UK. There are many diseases which can cause serious illness which are not classified as HCIDs. https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-consequence-infectious-diseases-hcid#status-of-covid-19