Founder: Joaquin Flores
Constitutes: Independent media
Fort Russ was a Russian tsarist trading post in California. 
Members: Tom Winter, Paul Antonopoulos, Inessa Sinchougova, Jafe Arnold, Danny Froberg, Drago Bosnic
Fort Russ News (FRN) is an independent media outlet that focuses "on the trials and tribulations of modernity, and anti-imperialist struggles world-wide which signal the rise of a multipolar world."
Joaquin Flores is Editor-in-Chief of Fort Russ News. Tom Winter is contributing editor and volunteer translator; he is a retired Classics professor and monitors the news in 6 languages.
The team also included (in 2018):
- Paul Antonopoulos
- Inessa Sinchougova (Inessa S)
- Jafe Arnold
- Danny Froberg (IT)
- Drago Bosnic (by 2020) 
It was named as an outlet of "Fake News" by PropOrNot, a part of a long-standing derailment and intimidation campaign of the deep state Atlantic Council and any number of related organizations.
A second phase of intensity began after the surprise victory of Donald Trump in 2016. This led to a fear, doxxing, hit-piece, and pressure campaign against editor-in-chief Joaquin Flores and now former members of the editorial team, who were all citizens of A5 countries (US, Australia, New Zealand).
The website itself appears to have started to come under technical difficulties in the 2019 period. The Telegram and VK channels (as of April 2022) still seem to be active. Joaquin Flores continues his effort mainly on his own Telegram channel.
Founded at the end of 2014 to counter corporate disinformation, Fort Russ states it is 100% independent. FRN is the media wing and project of the Belgrade based NGO, the Center for Syncretic Studies. It states it reaches more than 100,000 readers a day.
Fort Russ is based firmly in the populist tradition of partisan journalism of the early 20th century. FRN openly declares its editorial bias:
“We reject the false model of ‘objective journalism’, [...] ‘Objective journalism’ was a false construct developed by corporate media to justify large monopolies. Can there be a view from nowhere? From everywhere all at once? Of course not. Journalism and news has always been the marriage of facts and narrative – facts do not speak for themselves, as what facts are presented always tells a different story. There are an infinite number of facts in the world we live in, the narratives we present must be narratives that are at the same time sober, truthful, and empowering.”
Joaquin Flores 
1 of the 6 of the participants already have pages here:
|Paul Antonopoulos||Australian journalist concentrating on geopolitics.|
A document sourced from Fort Russ
- ↑ https://www.washingtonpost.com/magazine/2022/04/12/fort-ross-russian-jamestown/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20200811100109/https://fort-russ.com/2015/12/an-awakening-year-with-fort-russ-and/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20201127042010/https://fort-russ.com/author/tom-winter/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20180324141540/https://www.fort-russ.com/the-team/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20201123180916/https://fort-russ.com/the-team/
- ↑ https://fort-russ.com/2020/12/a-critical-letter-to-fort-russ-news-readers/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20190701000000*/https://www.fort-russ.com/
- ↑ https://t.me/fort_russ_news
- ↑ https://vk.com/fortrussnews
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20210315154954/https://fort-russ.com/abou/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20200329182337/https://www.fort-russ.com/abou/ Fort Russ