Deep Underground Military Base
| Deep Underground Military Base|
(Black site, Special access program)
|Interest of||• Richard Dolan|
• Richard Sauder
• Sofia Smallstorm
|Possible large bunkers or even extensive interconnected networks of bunkers hidden deep underground, mostly in the United States.|
Deep Underground Military Bases, otherwise known as D.U.M.B.s, are possible large bunkers or even extensive interconnected networks of bunkers hidden deep underground, mostly in the United States. There is extensive speculation about it on the net, but relatively little concrete evidence.
A large number of deep bunkers were built during the Cold War to fight and survive a nuclear war. Known underground bases included Mount Cheyenne, Mount Vernon, Raven Rock Mountain Complex, and the British Central Government War Headquarters, some of them later officially decommissioned.
Through the decades, tunneling technology has continuously improved, and by the 2000s, civilian tunnels of 50 to 80 km (30-50 miles) are fairly ordinary. Given enough time and money, there is no engineering reason for there not existing a large number of secret military bunkers. The system could have been expanded over several decades, using classified parts of the government budget.
|The Deep State & Deep Underground Bases - interview with Sofia Smallstorm |
The most obvious purposes are an emergency shelter systems/network in times of political or military crisis and a secure position from which to strike back. However many of other reasons could include:
- continuity of government
- command and control
- weapons storage and deployment
- undersea bases (to be reached via submarine)
- scientific research (which needs to be hidden from the possibility of exposure)
- hidden power sources (nuclear/geothermal)
- storage of data.
In the 1960s the United States began construction of what would be a large military facility built under the ice of Northern Greenland. The plan was to establish a massive series of under-ice tunnels capable of supporting the storage, transportation, and launch of 600 specially designed nuclear ballistic missiles. The long term plan called for 2,500 miles (4000km) of subsurface tunnels to be constructed and maintained.
If fully realized, Project Iceworm’s tunnel complex would eventually have encompassed some 53,000 square miles, the size of Arkansas or Greece) and employ 11,000 military personnel. The program was abandoned when the ice sheets moved faster than anticipated.
|Is CERN the Only One? - Truthstream Media|
In popular culture
The 1997 video game KKnD (Krush, Kill 'n' Destroy) is set in a post-apocalyptic future after a nuclear war, in which two factions are fighting for control over the natural resources that are left. Remnants of the former civilization that have managed to survive in their underground bunker systems, and inhabitants of the surface who have strongly mutated from radiation.
- In the 1964 movie, Dr. Strangelove envisages of an underground bunker world populated by "top government and military men" after the impending apocalypse:
Strangelove: I would not rule out the chance to preserve a nucleus of human specimens. It would be quite easy...heh, heh...(He rolls his wheelchair forward into the light) at the bottom of ah...some of our deeper mineshafts. Radioactivity would never penetrate a mine some thousands of feet deep, and in a matter of weeks, sufficient improvements in drilling space could easily be provided. President: How long would you have to stay down there? Strangelove: ...I would think that uh, possibly uh...one hundred years...It would not be difficult Mein Fuehrer! Nuclear reactors could, heh...I'm sorry, Mr. President. Nuclear reactors could provide power almost indefinitely. Greenhouses could maintain plant life. Animals could be bred and slaughtered. A quick survey would have to be made of all the available mine sites in the country, but I would guess that dwelling space for several hundred thousands of our people could easily be provided.
- In the 1995 movie 12 Monkeysa deadly virus, released in 1996, wipes out almost all of humanity, forcing survivors to live underground because the virus is still rampant on the surface.
|Richard Sauder||“One of the global Shadow Government’s biggest projects over the last several decades has been the construction of numerous Top Secret underground and undersea bases, as well as secret tunnels, all over the world. [...] The majority of the world’s population knows very little about this ambitious program, and remains ignorant of what is happening undersea and underground. This has been going on at least since the end of World War II. A lot of it may have started with the Nazi engineers in the Third Reich, but it absolutely did not end with them.”||Richard Sauder|
- Only the first half of the interview has a focus on underground engineering projects, the rest drifts into esoteric and other issues (link, archived). The conversation was started from a newsletter written in 2016 by Sofia that touched upon the subject (link, archived). The information itself was provided by the operator of the website everybodyhatescharlie.com.
- video is archived, buffering may take a while -> https://web.archive.org/web/20161228080649/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r46Y25_NEo
- https://home.solari.com/the-breakaway-civilization-with-joseph-farrell/ (Breakaway Civilization Pt. 1 | Dr. Joseph Farrell).