| Adam Larson |
|Member of||Justice for Megrahi, Working Group on Syria Propaganda and Media|
• 2014 Ukraine coup/Maidan snipers|
• Pan Am Flight 103
Adam J Larson whose screen name is 'Caustic Logic' began blogging on the James Randi Educational Foundation ("an educational resource on the paranormal, pseudoscientific and the supernatural") website in 2007, where he sought "to get a better grip on some aspects of the 9/11 attacks and test my own half-informed hunches."
In 2009, 'Caustic Logic' proceeded to cooperate with Rolfe (Morag Kerr) on the JREF forum in taking a skeptical look at the Lockerbie bombing Official Narrative, and he subsequently created the Lockerbie Divide website.
Lockerbie: 7-year absence
In November 2018, Adam Larson wrote:
I haven't added to this site or to Lockerbie studies since early 2011, off looking into allegations behind the Libya campaign, similar in Syria, and other places. This was, like many things, a passing intense interest, with only a mild long-term investment. Though Syria has really caught my attention solidly from 2012 to now, I tend to dig in, figure out, move on to figure out other things. It all adds up over time. And I do revisit things sometimes...
But as the 30th anniversary of the bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 draws near, I was approached by the well-read Kevin Bannon to publish this essay on Abdelbaset al-Megrahi's conviction. It seems like a solid an informative analysis, focusing on the central identification evidence of the compromised and malleable star witness Tony Gauci. Of course this is not the only serious weakness in the case, but perhaps the most important one. And it's really, really weak.
Bannon's analysis of trial transcripts and other available evidence covers the issues thoroughly, adding some details I wasn't aware of, especially regarding the extremely flawed legal defence Mr Megrahi received at the 2000 trial, and at what was then a first and only appeal in 2002. This becomes a second focus of the essay, with the flawed defence "laid bare" in its failure to tear Gauci's testimony apart like it really deserved.
After losing the appeal, Megrahi would have been doomed but for a new law in Scotland, allowing a second appeal under circumstances he was deemed to meet. He was pursuing this into 2009 - with new counsel and a new strategy - when cancer and unclear agreements entered the picture. Something disputed in that mix led Megrahi to abandon his promising appeal, and led Scottish authorities to set the "Lockerbie bomber" free. He was flown home to Libya to live his final 33 months (not 3 as predicted) amid celebrations, then the chaos of Libya's "humanitarian" ruination in 2011.
This is where I first stopped poring over this case so many others like my old colleague Morag Kerr (whose book is amazing, and well-illustrated), and Kevin Bannon here, have covered so well. I felt more needed elsewhere, but the struggle for proper justice continues. As the UN trial observer Dr Hans Köchler is cited explaining below, Megrahi was never given a fair trial, in large part because he lacked effective defence counsel. We can't say just what caused it, be it simple ineptitude or some level of conspiracy, but the defence was demonstrably flawed in some very serious ways. Certainly, with a case this important to the UK and US governments, and also this fragile and deeply-flawed, the stakes and likelihood of somehow compromising the judges and/or the defence should be seen as high enough to really wonder about. They certainly got to Tony Gauci, for one. But that's my own thought. Now I turn it over to one of those still on the case, for the details.
On 25 November 2018, Adam Larson's wiki A Closer Look On Syria reported:
- "Rebels target neighbourhoods in Aleppo city with shells containing toxic gas, causing asphyxiation among civilians, 50 said to be affected, with different numbers reported elsewhere. Washington Post denies. It is said that Russian military chemists arrived on the scene. Preliminary reports (based on symptoms) suggest chlorine.
- "Russian MoD published a brief video of the chemical attack aftermath (RT), again accusing the White Helmets of staging the attack.
- "Russian Air Force performed strikes on rebel positions said to be involved in the chemical attack (RIA)."
Syrian Arab News Agency (SANA) reported that at least 41 civilians were being treated following a suspected poison gas attack by Syrian rebel groups on the government-held Aleppo city in the country's north.
- "The Syrian government should have no problem recovering the remains of the chlorine munitions used in the attack reported in Aleppo tonight and handing them over to the OPCW, assuming their allegations are genuine."
Adam Larson tweeted:
- "Considering how they gotten nothing but the fairest treatment from the OPCW in the past, maybe not so much (Was the Syria Chemical Weapons Probe "Torpedoed" by the West?). Still, I suspect they will invite a probe, that will either blame Syria somehow, or fall oddly silent."
On 26 November 2018, Poroshenko signed a decree establishing martial rule from 14:00 today (Kiev time), for 60 days -full text. Then, in a televised appeal, 30 days martial law was proposed. (Apparently, Rada to vote on this later).
Neonazi-led disturbances near Russian consulate in Kharkov, firework devices and eggs thrown, a tree inside the consulate compound set on fire -report and videos. Poroshenko made a phone call to NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg. An extraordinary meeting of the Ukraine-NATO Commission was announced; more details here.
Prognosis from blogger Donetsky, nothing spectacular straight away, more of the same, but dire long term with new generation taking over.
Early morning detailed report from the front lines in Donbass: fire exchanges reported using small firearms and large caliber machine guns, occasional automatic grenade launchers and sniper rifles. From 8:40 firearms and mortars firefight is heard near Gorlovka. Movement of Ukrainian armored vehicles observed. 20 ceasefire violations, 99 ammunition units used by Ukrainian forces in total in the past day, according to JCCC report.
25 Nov., Kerch straights passage closed
25 Nov. (11:51) It is said, quoting Russian FSB border guards that three Ukrainian Navy ships violated Russian sea border and are moving towards Kerch straights, while Ukrainian + western media claims that ships were on a planned per-announced trip from Odessa to Mariupol. Posted earlier (11:26) report, quoting Ukrainian sources, claimed that Russian border ship “Don” rammed Ukrainian raid tug, and as a result the hull, the guard rails and the main engine of the ship were damaged, and the life raft was lost (Ukrainian Navy claim +unclear photo here; video of ramming video with lots of cursing here; ramming tactics is used to prevent worse violence). Subsequently (13:43) Kerch straights has been closed for security reasons. (14:51) Two armoured ships of 'Giurza' class are reported to be en-route at full speed from the Ukrainian port of Berdyansk to assist the Ukrainian ships. (15:17) Ukrainian Navy reports that Russian helicopter strike group is en-route to the scene (a video later posted).(15:39) Passage through Kerch straights is closed, with a cargo ship placed under the bridge (report/photo). (16:53) SU-25 planes fly-by reported (video).(Times are times of reports as they were posted; Moscow and Kerch, Crimea are in the same time zone. With time savings on, Kiev time is an hour behind. Events on the ground apparently start to unfold at about 7 am). Noted, sea of Azov tensions were previously pre-advertised in international/Western media.
(Updated 20:28, Kiev time). According to Ukrainian armed forces site, Russian FSB border guards opened fire that damaged small armoured artillery boat "Berdyansk". The boat has lost its course, there are injured on board. It is further said that two armored vehicles "Berdyansk" and "Nikopol" and raiding tug "Yana Kapu" are captured and tugged by Russian forces (UAF AF, 22:20-Kiev; Rusvesna 22:02 -Msk). Russian FSB confirmed that 3 Ukrainian ships were captured, after they performed further manoeuvres and not followed orders. Three Ukrainian sailors were injured and received medical help, their lives are not in danger. According to Ukrainian sources, 6 injured, 2 of those seriously. Photos and video of captured Ukrainian ships here.
Ukraine published audio of what it claims to be conversations between Russian command and Russian patrol boats crew (unverified, nothing particularly striking in the recordings; times and coordinates of ramming given, or possibly faked. Pretty clean recordings). Claims collision among Russian ships, their serious damage, and shoot-to-kill performed (those details are unconfirmed).
Russian embassy car was burned in Kiev, about 1 km from the Russian Embassy where some protests took place.
Ukrainian Security and Defence council indicated plans to declare martial law, with follow-up meeting scheduled.
(0:50 26 Nov. in Kiev) Poroshenko supported introduction of the martial law, which is to be voted on by Rada, in a closed session. He stated that "the introduction of a martial law will in no way envisage actions outside the sovereign territory of Ukraine. Martial law does not mean declaration of war. It is introduced exclusively for the defence of Ukraine". It is said (including comments on Poroshenko's twitter, Cassad, etc) that it may postpone/cancel the elections which at present Poroshenko is set to loose, with Timoshenko a steady front-runner. It is felt in those comments that provocation could have been arranged with such an outcome in view.
(4:30 26 Nov Msk) Urgent UN meeting is called for 11 am EST 26 Nov, requested by both Ukraine and Russia.
Three other most important subjects among many considered were:
- Maidan snipers February 2014. Analysing the mysterious February 2014 shootings that helped demonize Ukraine's government at just the right time.
- Odessa Trade Union massacre May 2, 2014. Analysing the killing of dozens of pro-federalism activists in Odessa, which the civilised world shrugged at and ignored (based on numerous videos of the event, documented authorities response, and witness interviews; still mostly on talk pages).
- MH17 (2014, July - Today) Followed from the very beginning. However still remains mostly on talk page, sub-pages, and sub-page talk pages.
Adam Larson operates the following blogs:
- Taldou. Truth., a public investigation of the May 2012 Houla Massacre in Syria
- Guerillas Without Guns, a research project about "utopian means for imperial gain in the former USSR."
- The Frustrating Fraud, the hijacking of the 9/11 truth movement by the no-757-at-the-Pentagon theory
- Monitor on Massacre Marketing, the site that asks: Is the "dictator" justifying intervention by killing innocents? Or is someone else doing it for him?
- The Lockerbie Divide, for those in the rain shadow of the mountain of lies about the bombing of Pan Am Flight 103: an irrigation project
- They Let it Happen, the synchronised failures of defence on 9/11
- "The 12/7-9/11 Treadmill and Beyond", an historical analysis of false flag operations and manufactured crises
A Document by Adam Larson
|Title||Document type||Publication date||Subject(s)||Description|
|Document:Who was the Maidan sniper mastermind?||article||29 May 2014||Russia|
2014 Ukraine coup/Maidan snipers
|A good overall introduction to the false-flag nature of the Kiev Maidan sniper events in February 2014 that triggered the flight of President Yanukovitch and the installation of the 22 February coup Junta|
- "About the James Randi Educational Foundation"
- "My Home Base: The JREF Forum's Record on Lockerbie"
- "The Flawed Defence Behind the Megrahi Conviction"
- "The Latest: Syrian rebels dismiss poison-gas claims"
- "Aleppo Chemical Attack May Be Work of White Helmets - Russian MoD (PHOTO, VIDEO)"
- "Syria News"
- "Syria state TV: 41 injured in rebel poison gas attack"
- "Tweet by Eliot Higgins"
- "I suspect they will invite a probe, that will either blame Syria somehow, or fall oddly silent"
- "Poroshenko, Stoltenberg agree to urgently convene emergency meeting of Ukraine-NATO commission because of Russia's aggression"
- "Ukraine claims Russia 'rammed our tugboat' off Crimea"
- "The Latest: Security Council to meet over Russia, Ukraine"
- "Maidan snipers"
- "Odessa Trade Union massacre"
- "Crash of Malaysia Airlines flight MH17"
- "Taldou. Truth."
- "Guerillas Without Guns"
- "The Frustrating Fraud"
- Monitor on Massacre Marketing
- "The Lockerbie Divide"
- "They Let it Happen"
- "The 12/7-9/11 Treadmill and Beyond"
|Display docType||Wikispooks Page +|
|Display image||File:Adam_Larson.png +|
|Has bilderbergCount||0 +|
|Has cercleCount||0 +|
|Has facebook||https://www.facebook.com/adam.larson.106 +|
|Has fullPageName||Adam Larson +|
|Has fullPageNamee||Adam_Larson +|
|Has image2||File:Adam_Larson.png +|
|Has interest||9-11 +, Pan Am Flight 103 +, 2014 Ukraine coup/Maidan snipers + and Syria +|
|Has noRatings||0 +|
|Has objectClass||Person +|
|Has objectClass2||Person +|
|Has revisionSize||15,319 +|
|Has revisionUser||Robin +|
|Has twitter||CL4Syr +|
|Is not stub||true +|