2014 Ukraine coup/Maidan snipers
|2014 Ukraine coup/Maidan snipers|
|Interest of||Adam Larson|
Some snipers killed people on both sides of the Maidan demonstration in Kiev on 20 February 2014, an incident which triggered the overthrow of the government two days later.
The western commercially-controlled media firmly blamed the Yanuchovitch government security forces.
Evidence that the Maidan snipers were NOT government security personnel
- The first video was uploaded to YouTube by disaffected Ukrainian security services personnel, who say they are sick of the lies of the usurping regime. It provides compelling evidence that the 13 policemen and the protestors killed by sniper fire were all shot by the same people and that they were under orders from the protest organisers themselves - the people now recognised as the legitimate government of the Ukraine by the Western political establishment. A classic Gladio-style black operation in other words. The video also evidences the coercive methods employed by the putsch supporters to secure the compliance of the remaining parliamentary rump of elected members.
- It is the leaked audio of a telephone conversation between Estonian Foreign Minister Urmas Paet and EU foreign policy spokesman Catherine Ashton. . The call was initiated by Paet on 25 February 2014.
- The second video is an analysis of the video uploaded to YouTube soon after the shooting and in support of allegations, uniformly reported in the western commercially-controlled media that "Yanikovych's security police did it". 
- On 13 March 2014, former Ukrainian internal security chief Aleksandr Yakimenko gave an interview to Russia Today in which he confirmed that the buildings from which the the deadly sniper fire of 18-20 February came from was under the full control of the opposition. In particular he confirmed that the man in charge of those controlling the buildings was Andrey Parubiy who has since been appointed head of the National Security and Defence Council of Ukraine. 
|Document:Understanding the crisis in Ukraine||article||5 March 2014||Christopher Bollyn||Suppressed facts about the linked neo-nazi and Jewish connections to the 2014 coup in Ukraine|
|Document:Who was the Maidan sniper mastermind?||article||29 May 2014||Adam Larson||A good overall introduction to the false-flag nature of the Kiev Maidan sniper events in February 2014 that triggered the flight of President Yanukovitch and the installation of the 22 February coup Junta|
|File:Maidan snipers.pdf||report||10 April 2014||Monitor||A report about the Kiev Maidan sniper events of February 2014 by German TV investigative programme "Monitor" that first aired on 10 April 2014|
- Catherine Ashton - Wikipedia page
- Snipers stalk protesters in Ukraine as Kiev hotel becomes makeshift morgue - Ian Traynor. Guardian 20 February 2014
- Kiev snipers shooting from bldg controlled by Maidan forces – Ex-Ukraine security chief - RT 15 March 2014
|This is a page stub. Please add to it.|
|Display docType||Wikispooks Page +|
|Display image||File:Group.png +|
|Has fullPageName||2014 Ukraine coup/Maidan snipers +|
|Has fullPageNamee||2014_Ukraine_coup/Maidan_snipers +|
|Has noRatings||0 +|
|Has objectClass||Group +|
|Has objectClass2||Group +|
|Has parentFullPageName||2014 Ukraine coup +|
|Has revisionSize||3,014 +|
|Has revisionUser||Robin +|
|Is stub||true +|