WEF/Young Global Leaders/2016
< WEF | Young Global LeadersJump to navigation Jump to search
“Yesterday I was at a reception for Prime Minister Trudeau, and I know that half of this cabinet, or even more, are actually Young Global Leaders of the World Economic Forum...It's [also] true in Argentina and in France now with the President a Young Global Leader.”
Klaus Schwab (2017) 
This is an incomplete list since the official one no longer is online; in total it should be something like 121 young leaders from 50 countries. The following year's cadre is listed as WEF/Young Global Leaders 2017, the previous as WEF/Young Global Leaders 2015.
- Sam Altman is an American tech-millionaire. He is the CEO of OpenAI, a company specialising in Artificial intelligence.
- Poppy Allonby head BlackRock in EMEA (Europe, the Middle East and Africa) & APAC (Asia-Pacific). Blackrock is by far the biggest capital manager in the world.
- Emmanuel Macron is a French Rothschild banker turned politician who was sworn in as President of France on 14 May 2017. Played an active part in the COVID-19 deep event, especially the introduction of vaccine passports.
- Mélanie Joly Elected to Canadian parliament in 2015, became Minister of Foreign Affairs in 2021.
- Lila Tretikov vice president at Microsoft from 2018 and specialist in Artificial intelligence.
- Sarah Hanson-Young Up and coming politician for the Australian Greens destined for big places.
- Sheetal Amte-Karajg - found dead in 2020, aged 39
14 of the 82 of the participants already have pages here:
|Sam Altman||Young visitor to the 2016 Bilderberg|
|Sheetal Amte-Karajg||WEF YGL found dead aged 39, reportedly a suicide|
|Eleni Antoniadou||Deep state-connected greek|
|Nima Elbagir||Corporate journalist for Reuters and CNN specializing in Africa.|
|Sarah Hanson-Young||Up and coming politician for the Australian Greens. Selected a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum.|
|Mélanie Joly||Chevening Scholarship, WEF/Young Global Leaders 2016. After being elected to parliament in 2015, she became Minister of Foreign Affairs in 2021.|
|Ashton Kutcher||American actor and model|
|Yinuo Li||WEF/Young Global Leaders 2016. Lobbyist and door opener for the Gates Foundation in China.|
|Emmanuel Macron||French deep state operative banker, named a possible blackmail victim of Trump.|
|Seth Moulton||"CIA Democrat" politician who was selected a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum in 2016.|
|Michelle Rempel||Selected a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum in 2016.|
|Hadia Tajik||"Crown princess of the Labour Party" supported by Gro Harlem Brundtland. Selected a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum in 2016.|
|Lila Tretikov||Leader of Wikimedia Foundation 2014-16, when she had to quit. World Economic Forum Young Global Leader 2016. Corporate vice president at Microsoft from 2018.|
- ↑ https://www.bitchute.com/video/Md4l9RsMwxr5/
- ↑ Most members are collected from the WEF/YGL website https://www.younggloballeaders.org/
- ↑ https://www.wise-qatar.org/biography/yinuo-li/
- ↑ https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/other-states/renowned-social-worker-dr-sheetal-amte-karajgi-found-dead/article33211941.ece
- ↑ https://indianexpress.com/article/india/sheetal-amte-karajgis-death-postmortem-findings/