| Tony Gosling |
At the 2000 Bilderberg
|Interests|| • Bilderberg|
• Le Cercle
• Martin Borman
• Desmond Morton
• Deep Politics
Tony Gosling is an investigative journalist, Bilderberg investigator and anti-Nazi. He is a columnist and contributor on the Russia Today English language channel in Moscow. Former land rights activist and BBC reporter with a pretty simple, informed view of the UK deep state's role in history as one of the most despotic forces in human history. Has had life threatened by the Jewish Defence League but has vowed never to stop pursuing the truth about the mainly UK/US Israeli Masonic cult of greed until the day he dies.
Europe and America are run now by a criminal elite of banksters and blackmailable 'dirtied up' VIPaedophiles who are still avoiding prosecution. The target of the Brussels attacks are opinion formers and politicians at the heart of the European Union, to get them to buy into the international 'war on terror' and 'regime change' narrative and both centralise power as well as introducing measures to curtail the civil liberties of European citizens, the very thing they accuse ISIS of wanting they are preparing to implement.
<a href="https://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/regions/world/2006/12/358868.html" target="_blank"><img class="alignnone size-medium wp-image-36993" src="https://politicsthisweek.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/t_bombersaway_118.jpg?w=300" alt="t_bombersaway_118" width="300" height="167" /></a>
RELATED: Belgian terrorism and intelligence related sexual blackmail scandal
1993-1995 - Operation Gladio: Belgian supermarket massacres
2002 - <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uCoqldzLJs" target="_blank">BBC Correspondent: Brussels' VIPaedophie scandal, Dutroux affair by Olenka Frenkiel</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfzQiJMrIbc" target="_blank">part 2</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiSnCRVP1zI" target="_blank">part 3</a>
Jan/Feb 2007 - <a href="http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=6082" target="_blank">Bombers Away! article about reporting of suicide bombers</a>
October 2014 - <a href="http://www.france24.com/en/20141004-belgium-police-launch-probe-jihadist-training-camp-woods-ardennes" target="_blank">Belgian police launch probe into Ardennes jihadist training camp</a>
RELATED: Nazi plans for opening up European markets to German industry
1942 - Adolf Hitler and his treasurer Martin Bormann's plans for the occupation of Europe: <a href="http://homepage.ntlworld.com/lee.riley/Notices/EWG.pdf">Europäische Wirtschaftsgemeinschaft for the benefit of German cartels in 1942 [pdf]</a>;
June 1944 meeting with IG Farben's Hermann Schmitz;
<a href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1179902/Revealed-The-secret-report-shows-Nazis-planned-Fourth-Reich--EU.html" target="_blank">10th August 1944 Red House Meeting in Strasbourg</a> and
<a href="https://www.rt.com/op-edge/184228-battle-arnhem-anniversary-commemoration/" target="_blank">29th May 1954 Bilderberg meeting in Oosterbeek, Holland</a>.
RELATED: text of National Union of Journalists' 2009 'Guide to reporting terrorism', which Tony initiated at the Ethics council of the NUJ and helped see through to publication. <a href="http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/download.php?id=1937">http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/download.php?id=1937</a>
The terrorist threat to journalism Don’t let reporting standards slip
I’m a reporter for a paper, website or broadcasting station. Local police have raided various premises and arrested a number of men on suspicion of terrorist activity. They hold a media briefing but give little information, arguing that national security is at stake. What questions should I ask, and what should I report? This is a story that has come up, amid a blaze of police publicity, quite a few times. The NUJ Ethics Council has been discussing how to handle it. Turn the page for its advice. November 2009
When reporting official claims (by police, government or security services) about terror suspects or terrorist threats:
- Request evidence for the claims and report any failure to provide meaningful information.
- Ask why the ordinary criminal law does not suffice to counter threats of violent activities.
- When reporting official claims about ‘anti-terror’ legislation and its role in protecting society
- Be careful not to present claims as fact; qualify them as alleged or suspected. Otherwise you may be complicit in inciting racial and religious hatred, or in smearing specific individuals if the claims are false.
- Remind readers that ‘anti-terror’ laws authorise police action against non-violent activities, so that individuals may be suspected for their religious practices or beliefs, for the people they associate with, the organisations they belong to or the websites they visit.
- Remember that only 20 per cent of those arrested under terrorism laws are charged with a terrorism-related offence, that only 5 per cent are convicted – and again that the offences include a broad range of non-violent activities, for instance organising or taking part in legitimate
- Avoid implying that terror suspects are terrorists, or that a ‘terrorist conviction’ involves planning or taking part in violent activities.
When presented with an 'expert on terrorism' or related subjects
- Ask about the expert’s qualifications and why their opinion should be given particular weight.
- Check how the expert’s work is funded.
- Try to ensure a political balance with different expert views.
The union’s advice is always based on its Code of Conduct that sets the standards for good professional practice.
A Document by Tony Gosling
|Title||Document type||Publication date||Subject(s)||Description|
|Document:Did Canadian taxpayers foot Islamic State’s recruitment bill||Article||5 November 2015||Islamic State|
Canadian Security Intelligence Service
|Pieces in the secret service puzzle, such as how the girls were persuaded to get on the flight to Istanbul and how Canadian intelligence knew where and when they would be arriving remain unanswered. And this systematic failure of London’s media to report the key facts in this story begs the question: why have we not been told the full story?|