|Planners||supranational deep state|
It is a matter of debate, if the dwindling monetary system caused the supranational deep state to plan for a controlled demolition or the other way round, a surprise pandemic is responsible for a worldwide lock of economic activity.
"provides grants for debt relief to our poorest and most vulnerable members."
The COVID-19/Lockdown accelerates the capital flight from China (halting growth), already pushed by other measures like the initiative to reorganize supply chains away from China. This might give US hegemony another 30 years before China challenges it, analyst Dirk Müller says.
- Trump and others have announced lawsuits to make China pay.
- Wuhan lawyer Liang Xuguang filed a lawsuit with the Wuhan Intermediate People’s Court against the US Government, CDC, the U.S. Department of Defense and the US Armed Forces Sports Council, alleging that "From Sept. 2019 to Mar. 2020, the U.S. Government and the CDC knowingly disclosed the wrong public health information in the name of “influenza”, seeking around US$28,000 in damages.
Dirk Müller argued that the lockdown is used to bring down the global economy in a slow and controlled fashion; this would be better than waiting for a crash (burst of the monetary bubble). A monetary reform seems inevitable in the long run. 
Push for digital payment methods
“Dr. Tedros, DG of WHO, said a few days ago, we must move towards digital money, because physical paper and coin money can spread diseases, especially endemic diseases, like the coronavirus.”
Peter Koenig (March 12, 2020) 
Poverty and unemployment
The small group with foreknowledge of the lockdown could predict that the economy would crash and so cash out, selling their holdings and using the futures market to profit from the event. In this sense, the event can be compared to the 2008 Market Crash. On 26 March 2020, some 3.3 million US citizens were out of work and seeking financial help from the government, a number that had doubled by 2 April.
In the US, the billionaires (including Bezos, Musk, Gates and Zuckerberg) have increased their wealth by more than 60% on average (Musk +612%, Zuckerberg +135%, Larry Page +130%) since the outset of the pandemic, “from just short of $3 trillion at the start of the COVID crisis on March 18, 2020, to $4.8 trillion on August 17, 2021”. (IPC Study)
- Amazon (Jeff Bezos) 
- Alphabet (Google, Ebay, Youtube)
- Home office related businesses, i.e. internet providers , video conferencing and e-commerce related businesses
- Crypto currencies
- Commodities: Lithium stocks, Batteries, rare earth metals, including Uranium
- small gold and silver stocks: delisting of <200 gold mine penny stocks in US and Europe exchanges)
- mRNA bio tech stocks doubled or quatrupled
The money supply (=government debt) drastically increased in December 2020, stock prices moved largely sideways. Helicopter money measures have been instituted on a large scale. The debt created is used to fund those invested in Disaster/Preparation. Preparation seems to have included investing money with anticipation of the possibility of a global crisis and ensuing profits. This may result in a truly disastrous conflict of interests or moral hazard.
Fearmongering and data surveillance as new business models
Wolfgang Wodarg argues convincingly in a potcast that data collection, including (voluntary) genome sequencing obtained from PCR testing will be exploited by Google, Amazon and others to sell new "therapies".
The enabling factor would be intimate knowledge of individual weaknesses, such as genetic predispositions for "illnesses". By fearmongering and phobia induction - techniques central to COVID-19 - especially the elderly will be targeted to hand over large funds to prolong their lives, Wodarg cautions in his bestselling book "Falsche Pandemien" (False Pandemics). 
Health data seems to be viewed as the "gold of the future" by data mining companies. This fits in with global plans for a digital health passport (monitoring "immunization") connected to a central data base, including biometric data. Similar plans are announced by the ID2020 offensive.
|Christine Lagarde||“We are emerging from this pandemic, with economies that are stabilized, with, in a way, little sustained disruption. When you look at the unemployment levels in advanced economies, not much damage has remained from the pandemic.”||Christine Lagarde||1 September 2021|
- https://www.globalresearch.ca/towards-a-new-world-order-the-global-debt-crisis-and-the-privatization-of-the-state/5709755 Global Research